Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Just watched J Edgar, very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 am

I watched it to silky and I thought it was C**p recommend a film to download. - Page 8 794030042
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I've just watched WAR HORSE and I must admit it’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time.
Can’t wait for the DVD top come out so I can have a copy to watch over and over again.
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

A good film is Subject 2, a real head banger recommend a film to download. - Page 8 794030042 with a good twist at the end recommend a film to download. - Page 8 2345823347
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Name the sites so we can all do it lol T
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Sorry loopeylou, what you are asking is illegal. There is a young man in the UK being sent to the USA and is facing prosecution. Therefore I will not be placing the information on the site. I'm sure you will understand why.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm

silky4015 wrote:
Sorry loopeylou, what you are asking is illegal. There is a young man in the UK being sent to the USA and is facing prosecution. Therefore I will not be placing the information on the site. I'm sure you will understand why.

Admin wouldn't allow it anyway but you could always use the pm system. I always download my films probably from the same place as most people.
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Bridge over the river Kwai, A good Sunday afternoon film, keep the British stiff upper chaps Angel Or Spartacus Angel (do like a man in uniform) :Dance: My old man reckons Shawshank g
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Don't be afraid of the dark quite a good film for those who like to be scared but I think it could have been better staring katie Holmes
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm usually scared by such films but this one just didn't do it for me I found it a tad mild for a horror. s
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 pm

"
Wolf creek"
watched it Saturday,good film based on two true stories. And "
The pledge"
with Jack Nicholson. both very good. recommend a film to download. - Page 8 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 pm

I was in the UK not so long ago and went to see Mysterious island which was in 3D although it was my first experience of 3D which I thought was incredible the film it self seem to lack substance and it almost seemed as though it was rushed? I would recommend it at all but 3D get my g
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Agree Blink it had the makings of a good film but as you say it did seem that as it got closer to the end there was a rush which then spoilt it.
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 am

The movie ‘Carter of Mars’ received a slagging from the critics, maybe that was because it wasn’t all fancy computer generated like ‘Avatar’.

Myself I enjoyed it. It’s was true to the book that I read 60 years ago. There were about 11 books in the series of Carter, and 9 other about a chap called Carson of Venus.

John
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:52 am

I must agree with you about this film I watched it too and thought it was a well made film but unfortunately we now live in a world of special effects and that';
s the standard now that most people want.
Back to top Go down

recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next