altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:13 am

g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

I agree with Justbazz, something can always be done, its just annoying that WE have to do it.
Had similar situation a couple of years back in our village as the plough clears the main through routes in our village, and the access to our property is up a side track it is not on their 'remit' so we are passed by.

If it is the same in your area the village mayors are accountable to the Municipality Mayor he should be contactable on their website? Mke him aware what has happened.

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 am

Thanks guys I send a message to the mayor and he said the road will be cleared today . So watch this space.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 am

La La La La I am not saying a word Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 2032457431

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:55 pm

oddball wrote:
Thanks guys  I send a message to the mayor and he  said the road will be cleared today .  So watch this space.

No surprise Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 2032457431 Nobody turned up today.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:34 am

Keep rattling their chain Berni!!
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 am

Quote :
I send a message to the mayor and he said the road will be cleared today.

Keep at them. Was the Message an email to the Municipality may, a verbal message to the village mayor? If the latter I doubt it will have left the village. If the former, send another g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:51 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Quote :
I send a message to the mayor and he said the road will be cleared today.

Keep at them. Was the Message an email to the Municipality may, a verbal message to the village mayor? If the latter I doubt it will have left the village. If the former, send another g

It was a facebook message to the village mayor Now I have many friends in Silistra and am friends with dept mayor, councillers and various Municipality members and GERB leaders on facebook, but you know, not one of them has answered my post on facebook. Kind of make you think eh
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 am

OK if you think you have 'Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 1931734156' on FB...... guess you now know Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 794030042 and would not consider that route is as official as contacting municipality direct [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would deal directly with the powers that be, in my experience Villagers will not or are reticent to question authority. Just my point of view
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:35 am

bulgariabill wrote:
OK if you think you have 'Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 1931734156' on FB...... guess you now know Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 794030042 and would not consider that route is as official as contacting municipality direct  http://www.silistra.bg/index.php?op=services&view=charter
I would deal directly with the powers that be, in my experience Villagers will not or are reticent to question authority. Just my point of view

Yes so true Bill. I have to stop trying to please everyone and being the nice guy and kick some ass Angry g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:56 am

To be very blunt Berni...FB is the very last place I would be using. It's about as good as using a carrier pigeon, but nowhere near as reliable!!

Keep at them.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm

g We have a big thaw now we went out to birthday lunch we took the jeep to clear the road when we got to the top had to dig our way out as snow plough piled even more to the road enterence. When we got back it looks like someone had come to our vill, it was not the Mayor as he is stuck in Silsitra. Roadway down is still not clear but melting very quickly.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 8:32 am

Not had interest of late but last few days decided to decorate these stones and shells and few bottles. So hopefully now the good weather is here I will be getting my mo jo back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Me thinks nobody reads this post anymore Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117 so maybe time to stop posting here Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117
Back to top Go down
tedthered
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:22 pm

oddball wrote:
Me thinks nobody reads this post anymore Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117 so maybe time to stop posting here Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 927475117
I read it every time there is a post I have set up for notifications every time there is a new post, I only post when I think I can contribute

Cheers

Ted the Red
Back to top Go down
http://malandtedfromravda.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next