View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:23 am

We now have another Malaysia airline Air Asia that has a plane missing, It went missing this morning flying from Indonesia to Singapore, My thoughts are with the people waiting for news.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 9:45 am

Strong claims the the plane was blown out of the sky by the US
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 65168.html

The latest information of the missing AirAisa plane
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ane-search
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 pm

AirAsia QZ8501: Forty bodies found in missing plane search

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very sad news yet again for this country
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:18 pm

I keep asking questions and don't get any answers
Here is another one. Two airplanes, both reported to be at a height of 32,000 feet. One for some reason plunges into the sea and many bodies are being recovered and it is also reported that large lumps of debris has been sighted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... sed-to-fly

The other one, flight MH370 supposedly crashed into the Indian Ocean, no bodies have been recovered, no wreckage has been found, so as many people have posted in the past about this mystery, somebody somewhere knows something
Back to top Go down
BigDave
Junior user
Junior user
BigDave

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:21 am

Nobody can answer this truthfully because it would cause all sorts of political issues and world unrest.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm

I obviously have no knowledge of what happened to the plane...but give me a break. Do you believe that we and the USA, Russians, the Chinese the Indians, etc. etc. didn't see exactly what happened from their satellites? I honestly believe that there are quite a few governments that know exactly where that plane went down. None of them are speaking up because they don't want to show their hands to the rest of the world.
Ok. I admit that I'm often wrong but in my ignorance it's what I believe.
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Malaysia speeds up search for missing MH370 flight

About time too :SpeakNo :
Malaysia today stepped up its search for the missing MH370 plane with all four vessels being deployed in same area in the southern Indian Ocean for the first time, even as Chinese relatives of those on board the jet protested the declaration that all passengers were dead.

“All four vessels have been deployed in the search ops, but for the first time all four in the search area at the same time/concurrently #MH370,” Malaysia’s Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai tweeted.

Three vessels – Go Phoenix, Fugro Equator and Fugro Discovery – are equipped with towed vehicles (towfish) synthetic aperture sonar, side scan sonar and multi-beam echo sounders.

These instruments collect data which is relayed in real time to the vessels where it is processed and analysed, to determine if there is any evidence of debris on the seafloor associated with the missing plane, The Star online reported.

The Fugro Supporter is equipped with a Kongsberg HUGIN 4500 autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV).

Go Phoenix arrived in the search area and recommenced search operations on Tuesday.

At least 15 people gathered outside the carrier’s office today wearing white caps and red T-shirts bearing the words: “Pray for MH370.”

The relatives held placards reading: “Who can tell us what happened”, “Come back MH370” and “Today it is us, Tomorrow it could be you.”

Australia’s Joint Agency Coordination Centre’s (JACC) latest operational report stated that search operations were hindered earlier this month due to weather conditions associated with the tropical cyclones Diamondra and Eunice.

JACC said more than 22,000 sq kilometres of the sea floor or 36 per cent of the priority search area had been searched so far.

“Assuming no other significant delays with vessels, equipment or from the weather, the current underwater search area may be largely completed around May,” the report said.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 - having 239 people, including five Indians, on board - disappeared from the radar on March 8 last year while on a scheduled flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Malaysia has declared the mysterious disappearance as an “accident” and said all those on board were presumed dead.

Chinese families of passengers on the missing airliner rejected the statement and demanded its withdrawal, saying that without hard evidence they don’t want to start compensation claims. PTI
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 am

Here is a question for all the budding aviation experts

If the Air Asia flight ditched witched into the sea and parts of the wreckage has been recovered, also over 100 bodies out of 160 passengers
why has absolutely nothing been found with MH370 flight, Very fishy I say
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:07 pm

It's a good point Brian and one that is being discussed all over the internet
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm

willowsend wrote:
GinaA wrote:
It's a good point Brian and one that is being discussed all over the internet

Here is yet another theory and it could be a good one
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 am

I see the Australian search co-ordinator predicts the doomed jetliner will be uncovered by MAY Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 3135333095 whaqt does he know that no one else does??? If you can predict something like that within a certain time period ....and it is found within said time period. You have prior knowledge to it being found, and if that's the case, the plane will have been "put" there. I find it shocking that so many people will just take this headline as fact without looking at the logic of what he is actually saying. It would be like a weather reporter telling you it will rain on a certain day 3 months away ! Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 794030042

Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Agreed Blink Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 2581928987

Too many unexplained oddities to be an accident.Transponder turned off immediately after airtraffic control handover and in a notorious radar blackspot.Initial search began in the s.China sea,mayalasia would later claim that they had watched it on military radar turn back over mayalasia towards Thailand.Why search in S.China sea when they knew it hadn't crashed? who allows a passenger jet which has gone silent to fly for upto 7hrs unchallenged without scrambling jets to investigate? mobiles still ringing and connected to social media days after, Rollsroyce confirming engines had landed.silence from the one country which always sticks their nose in and undoubtedly saw mh370 on their satellites!initial reluctance to accept inmarasts help and then the speedy announcement of their unproven conclusion.delay in pinger locators until after the maximum battery life of the blackboxes.1yr of searching- no debris! crash site conveniently located where it is accepted it will never be found need I say more? Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 2581928987

Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 pm

It's almost a year now since MH370 disappeared. There is no way a 777 hits the ocean and remains in one piece. I've had serious doubts that this aircraft crashed anywhere, since we've yet to find even a single piece of debris. I'm sorry, but over time, and taking into consideration the strength of ocean currents, the absence of evidence is evidence of no crash at this point. If this was 1970 I might have doubts. It's 2015. The technology available is highly advanced. Someone would know where that plane crashed. Satellites would have picked up smoke if it had crashed on land. And debris would have washed up somewhere by now. I strongly believe someone stole that plane, and landed it intact. They were after the techs on that aircraft and the 2 tons of unknown secret cargo, not to mention four of the passengers were about to submit a patent for the Kenisis microchip, worth a few billion dollars?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Andy wrote:
It's almost a year now since MH370 disappeared. There is no way a 777 hits the ocean and remains in one piece. I've had serious doubts that this aircraft crashed anywhere, since we've yet to find even a single piece of debris. I'm sorry, but over time, and taking into consideration the strength of ocean currents, the absence of evidence is evidence of no crash at this point. If this was 1970 I might have doubts. It's 2015. The technology available is highly advanced. Someone would know where that plane crashed. Satellites would have picked up smoke if it had crashed on land. And debris would have washed up somewhere by now. I strongly believe someone stole that plane, and landed it intact. They were after the techs on that aircraft and the 2 tons of unknown secret cargo, not to mention four of the passengers were about to submit a patent for the Kenisis microchip, worth a few billion dollars?

I like your thoughts Andy and I totally agree with what you have said. It is impossible to loose an airplane
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:33 pm

MH370: 21st century mystery

This bought a tear or 2 to my eyes   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 927475117

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next