View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:19 pm

We were out for a meal the other night with friends, the husband who worked for Boeing and British Aircraft Corporation in Saudi Arabia said that those engines would send out signals for much longer than they did, so somebody switched them off, and he was adamant that the aircraft will never be found in the sea, he said it is in a hanger somewhere being closely guarded. These are his views not mine, but he is a very knowledgeable person on aircraft, so I listened with interest
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Flight MH370: Malaysia releases new satellite data

Malaysia's civil aviation authority releases raw satellite logs to public following calls from relatives of those on board
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... a-released
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

willowsend wrote:
We were out for a meal the other night with friends, the husband who worked for Boeing and British Aircraft Corporation in Saudi Arabia said that those engines would send out signals for much longer than they did, so somebody switched them off, and he was adamant that the aircraft will never be found in the sea, he said it is in a hanger somewhere being closely guarded. These are his views not mine, but he is a very knowledgeable person on aircraft, so I listened with interest

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 3356871870

The tragedy of MH370 does demand explanation, and for the grieving, such a need is a pressing personal issue. For many others, the diagnosis of cause will involve a set of characters who are unified only by the lack of trust that most people have in the intentions of the powerful.

Big corporations, the military/industrial complex and the state, all play such an important part in these theories because we know that they actually do try to organise the world in a way that benefits them, and this often means hiding things from us. This is a generally accepted truth which is embedded in conspiracy thinking merely begins with a sensible scepticism about what we are told.

As we say, never believe anything until it's been officially denied.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Andy
Perhaps my friend is right,and I wonder why the underwater search has been called off

News
World news
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

MH370: what next for the search?
The underwater search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has been suspended, but investigators still hope to solve aviation's greatest mystery
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 370-search
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... rities-say
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Anyone got anymore news on this? or are they hoping people will lose interest
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:34 pm

I pray that there will be answers, I reckon the US government can find the plane if they wanted to, they could do anything, but obviously they don't want to waste time or effort, thier spy radar can find the plane just like that. When the USA Govt. sits back and says nothing in a case like this, watch out. They were involved somehow. Whatever happened to the data that the Rolls Royce engines transmitted during the flight via satellite link? Are the insurance companies paying out to the victims yet? How about to Malaysian Airlines? Keep the pressure on and don't let the story die.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm

The families of the passengers Launch a $3 Million Whistleblower Reward Fund, I wish them well... I cannot imagine living with the not knowing...it is one bizarre case.....with all that technology at our fingertips...and NOTHING...I don't know about anyone else.. but this would haunt me for the rest of my life if I had a loved one on that plane. How can you say they are dead when there is not so much as an oil slick...there is no sense to it..

I hope they realise some real facts..
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:11 pm

I wonder why numerous countries doubted Philip Woods text messages to the world.! Philip Woods was listed as a passenger on the plane but nobody seems to take him seriously about his whereabouts.! And with sophisticated radar technology in Diego Garcia.! Dont tell me America didnt spot a rogue airplane flying in their airspace on the radar screen.! What a load of bullsh???
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 am

willowsend wrote:

It beggars belief that there are thousands of us flying all over the world each day and planes are designed so that some interferring busybody can switch the engine signals off, switch the transponders off and 30 days later the cheap batteries encased within the magic box switch off. What a way to design planes costing millions and leaving grieving families wondering where their loved ones are!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 pm

And that's only half the story Eric, you only have to look around the net to read so much about how fragile we become once in the air.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:54 pm

"
The Australian government has set aside almost $90m for the search, expected to be the most expensive in aviation history, but it is possible that figure could increase."

I feel a deep sorrow for the families and friends of those on board. I would have no concern to spend any amount of money necessary to rescue anyone. However now that it is no longer a rescue mission then those who are responsible should pay. That is not the Australian people. That is Malaysian Airlines. Don't airlines have insurance and contingencies in the event of such a tragedy?
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:44 am

We seem nowhere nearer finding the wreckage, but there are nagging doubts about why, what, when and how. Uncertainties that could be better addressed by a more competent and experienced authority and with more transparency by some of those most closely involved.
Without wishing to deepen the gloom or add to relatives' anguish, it seems not impossible that for somebody somewhere the aircraft's complete loss - never to be recovered - could be convenient.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Revealed:[size=150:30w8slis] Captain Zaharie Shah is the 'chief suspect' in official MH370 investigation

Captain Zaharie Shah, 53, was the main subject of the criminal inquiry
Intelligence checks on everyone else on board the flight were cleared
The captain had no future social or work plans, unlike the rest of the crew
Evidence from his programmed flight simulator also allegedly showed him rehearsing landing on small runway in southern Indian Ocean
The programme was deleted but later recovered by computer experts

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... z35T6ob4zp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

NO AIRCRAFT NO AIRCREW NO FACTS NO EVIDENCE NO PROOF OR WITNESSES. oh okay lets blame the missing pilot who isnt going to show up anytime soon. Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 794030042
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Absolutely shocking behaviour by the Malaysian government. Other high placed governments should demand the entire investigation is placed out of their hands and into independent investigators who's aim is to find out what happened, and not to protect anybody or cover anything up. The families deserve to know the truth, as do we all before this becomes a more frequent occurrence. I suppose after he crashed the plane he then hid the wreckage. No wait a minute, after he landed the plane he managed to keep 200 odd passengers subdued and unable to raise the alarm. No, no, I've got another theory - how about liars talking rot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next