altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 am

Good morning all from sunny Silistra, I hope you all have a fab day. g s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm

We spent a pleasant few hours watching the final of the World U23 rowing championship this morning....luckily, the venue is just an easy 10 minute stroll from our house, so no driving, parking hassles etc. No entry fee involved...took a bottle of water, so a very cheap mornings entertainment was enjoyed.

Team GB did fairly well, considering the blistering sun and high temp...picked up a Gold and a couple of minor places.

Not a bad way to fritter off a few hours.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:26 pm

g g great news!
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 pm

On both levels Berni...you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Yes truly delighted to hear.

We went to the village festival and had a lovely day.  They asked us to dress up so we did as they requested.  Must admit the folklore costumes are lovely but not at all flattering to women.  I look like two ton Tessy  but at least I did not have to wear the full set, it was very very hot Hot s

Our lovely friends the Silistra journilist Jordan, Dougie and I

Tinka and I
Dougie
Two ton Tessy
Our village Mayor and I
Our Village folklore group

Last edited by oddball on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Nahh!...half ton Tessie maybe, but no heavier! I watched the poor little girls today, in the complete garb, carrying out the medals at the competition...they were suffering!!!

Dougie looked like the Bulgarian Godfather.  La

Tinka looks like a school headmistress.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:33 pm

justbazz wrote:
Nahh!...half ton Tessie maybe, but no heavier! I watched the poor little girls today, in the complete garb, carrying out the medals at the competition...they were suffering!!!

Dougie looked like the Bulgarian Godfather.  La

Tinka looks like a school headmistress.

La La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 7:05 am

Good morning Guys

Hope you are all well and life is good. Today is a great day I have had some fab news that my lovely friend is making progress after the chemo and she has even gained a little weight. We are truly blessed that she is coping better than expected and please God this will continue. Thank you for your prayers and please continue as they all help. The family are coping well too which is a blessing in itself.

Have a good day! This little fellow should help.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 am

Oh my word' Do you think I talk/post too much' Just seen I have nearly 7000 post even more than Admin La La La
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 am

This could have been very nasty!!

Interesting to read the bit about the policeman....maybe offering help isn't in his job description!! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 794030042

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 am

Thank for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes very interesting read'

Morning all hope you have a fab day.

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:48 am

g s Hot
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello alll c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 pm

cheekychops wrote:
Hello alll c

Hello Cheeks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely to hear from you and hope all is well. H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 am

Morning all

Have to tell you about this cleaning product that you can buy in Kauflands.  It is amazing stuff. I have been cleaining my floor tile grout for years with a toothbrush and bleach, not a great result as it always look a grey colour to me but worked. A friend brought me this to try and 'oh my word it is just fantastic'  I sprayed it left it 10 minutes, then got the long handle scrubbing brush and scrubbed the area. I rinsed it all of and this is the result beige grout again and I am sure it lightened the colour of the tiles too. Maybe it could have a bleach in or maybe it took off various other chemicals used previous.  I have cleaned everything with it, cooker, fridge, etc.  It has a degrease in so was great for the kitchen cupboards and even thought I spring cleaned a few months ago I can still see a difference.  Today I sprayed it in the bathrroms, on the wall an floor tiles so off upstairs now to clean them all.  I love cleaning when I get results.  La  La

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 63 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 63 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next