altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:06 am

Good morning Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 1931734156 hope you are all well and enjoying your day! Today it is raining, I realy don't like the rain but have to get the Newsletter out so will be working on that most of the day therefore, won't see much of the rain. Have a good day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh I am back on line again yepeeeee, got snowed in 3ft of snow, electricity cut off for 4 days and no internet for 7 days..... all ok now g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:57 am

Welcome back stranger! g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:52 am

justbazz wrote:
Welcome back stranger! g

Thanks good to be in the land of the living again. La   Dougie not very well now got a cold hopefully it won't turn into flu. Hope he is better before we go back to the UK today week. Started him on the flu pills now....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:00 am

Good morning all lovely bright and brisk morning here looking out the window. Had to pop onto the balcony to get wood boy was it cold.....

Outside our gate
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:06 am

That last pic looks like my driveway!! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 3135333095
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:37 am

So glad Dougie built those screens around the balcony however, have to try to the same for upstairs balconly, It was 3ft deep in snow, we have cleared it all off now.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:53 pm

oddball wrote:
Oh I am back on line again yepeeeee, got snowed in 3ft of snow, electricity cut off for 4 days and no internet for 7 days..... all ok now g

Poor you Berni - we had the snow, then 12 hours of no electricity, 12 hours of normality and then 12 hours with no water. OK now with crossed fingers!!
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 am

Good morning all

Today seem to be a lovely bright day here in the UK and not so cold. Lets hope it says that way. Have a good day! and hopt the s shineffor you too.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:32 am

Same here Berni...very sunny and quite warm, especially while rotavating the vege garden in preparation for the planting next week.

Hot Hot
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:24 pm

justbazz wrote:
Same here Berni...very sunny and quite warm, especially while rotavating the vege garden in preparation for the planting next week.

Hot Hot

g s Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 3367882216
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Slight change of plans...Valia just told me that planting begins tomorrow!!

Fingers crossed the weather remains pleasant for the next couple of days.

Fingers and toes crossed that everything comes together for you...and then you can come home again. s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm

T T Bazz looking forward to it now....... Going to look at flight with Blue Air to Bucharest very cheap and a 32kg bag is £13 compare to £35 with Wizzair Will be looking but until I the passport back can't do anything.

Good luck with the planting assume it is onions garlic potatoes and such like yum yum. Ginka and Yvanka will be doing my planting again this year probably next week. bless them, I have no say in the matter. c Got some tomatoes were other day they were just awful so looking forward the ones in bg
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Will be a hundred or so tomato plants, 100 kg of taties, lots of carrots, onions, cabbage, brokali, sweet corn and other stuff...too much for one day, so the exercise will go on.....!

We still have a mountain of preserved stuff in our cellar...left over from previous years, so we aren't likely to go hungry.

Got all the rotavating done ....just a few aches and pains, so all is ready.

Come home soon. H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next