altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:10 am

Good morning all

Well the sun is back thank goodness, so we are off to Silistra to do a bit of shopping.

Hope you all have a great day..x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:12 am

Good morning...sun is trying hard to shine, but it's quite cool still.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:16 am

justbazz wrote:
Good morning...sun is trying hard to shine, but it's quite cool still.

This little fellow will help.

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 am

The snacks and treats which I offer him are not doing the business...he doesn't stick around for long!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 pm

justbazz wrote:
The snacks and treats which I offer him are not doing the business...he doesn't stick around for long!

Try the Rakki La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 1995268642
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:56 pm

What?...for me or him? Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 2142662594
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:44 pm

justbazz wrote:
What?...for me or him? Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 2142662594

For everyone Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Here is the last photo of Ginka's tiles, grout still drying and need to touch up the walls. I did have the stairmat centeralised but Dougie moved it to the side when I was not looking Angry  so the photo is not so good. However, Ginka is over the moon.

Last edited by oddball on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:55 pm

I don't think he liked that plan...but his mates, strong wind and heavy rain have been hanging around and making a nuisance of themselves.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Nice job with the tiles...paint the stairs with matt white, place the stairmat centrally and it will look a treat.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:38 pm

justbazz wrote:
Nice job with the tiles...paint the stairs with matt white, place the stairmat centrally and it will look a treat.

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 2316720568 g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Oh I have to tell you this:  Today I saw a post on Facebook that said we have many bears, snakes, wolves etc here in USA that are dangerous and poisionous, what have you in Ireland that is dangerous

Someone replied Priests La La La La   I nearly fell off my seat laughing Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 2381841692
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 8:55 am

Morning all hope your day is better than mine  War in our house Angry and why!  How to make trellises.  One spends hours measuring, cutting, fixing remeasuring etc etc and the other just lays a pattern that looks even then nail gun.  Wonder who will win La   Mind you I am not saying I am right but I am never wrong c

Happy day! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Thankfully no murder today La All is well and we selled on a new easy design. g

Went to Ginka's for proper Bulgarian Easter lunch today with their visiting family and had a fantastic time. Tomorrow going to Yvanka's for lunch with their visiting family. This is the first Easter I have not cooked, normally they all come to us Easter and Christmas. It was lovely to be spoilt :) but then again they all spilt us rotten, especially me as I am most particular with food and they know now exactly what I will eat.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 am

Good monring campers! flipping rain again but hey can't let that stop me need to get our there and paint inside of Gazebo. Have a great day!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 59 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 59 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next