View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Electricity prices - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Electricity   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Has any Member noticed a sharp increase in their electric bill's this winter. I haven't got any electricity on yet my latest bill is 67.04leva. expensive alarm system
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Today's update:- Protesters now demonstrate outside Electricity headquarters and votes have been cast for the government resignation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... overnment/
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

It has drawn my attention to the outdated set-up whereby tyhe Bulgarian electricity supply market is carved up by three or four virtual monopolies operating in the west, central/north, and east/south. Not as bad as the UK when the system was a state monopoly, but these are fake competitors who are therefore able to charge pretty much what they like, and operate as they choose (subject to whatever their BG government contract says);
I am hopeful that the people and politicians will wake up to the need for real competition and controls, and that they will also then learn from the UK's mistakes in allowing the suppliers to use confusion marketing tactics, by offering hundreds of possible tariffs most of which have obscure actual costs to the consumer.
Someone somewhere must be able to sort this out (when the new government arrives of course!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 am

[size=150:2f05sfnq]More Protests
Yesterday saw many protests across Europe in support of the Bulgarian people against raising utility bills
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

This is great news! Surely they cannot be ignored!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Bulgaria Names New Energy Watchdog Head

I will believe all that I read when I see it happen

Back to top Go down
offroadred

PostSubject: Re: Electricity   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Our electric bills have increased to. :-( Many things are increasing in price. Our meter is read everyday and we have asked for our meter to be checked, they said it is fine. It doesnt help that if you are a company you pay more for your electric anyway. :-((
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Electricity   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Our electricity is supplied by E-on, after changing to the 2 tariff system, the latest bill was a good deal cheaper.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 pm

The following information makes interesting reading, What are the members thought and comments on this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... y+campaign
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:27 pm

So they are white as snow eh? No faulty meters, no overcharging, everyone who complained has had their consumption analysed, and they have even given 50 leva prizes to people who participated in their surveys. If this is all to be believed, then the reason for everyones bill hike was that the January billing period was a few days longer than December or February, and that people just used more electricity.
Mmmm.... :Electricity prices - Page 4 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Especially those people who weren't in residence during the billing period..and had no power turned on!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Especially those people who weren't in residence during the billing period..and had no power turned on!

............................and that includes me, but somehow I got a bill for 78leva, but of course it was transparent ...............
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

The mayor in our village is busy arguing the case for a very old lady who copped a bill for 400 leva in December..her property doesn't have a meter and the wires stop about 50 yards down the road! In any case, she was living in the city with her family during most of November and all of December. Something is very smelly here...EVN is threatening to cut her off if she doesn't pay up, regardless of the fact that she hasn't been connected for over five years.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm

bgbazz wrote:
The mayor in our village is busy arguing the case for a very old lady who copped a bill for 400 leva in December..her property doesn't have a meter and the wires stop about 50 yards down the road! In any case, she was living in the city with her family during most of November and all of December. Something is very smelly here...EVN is threatening to cut her off if she doesn't pay up, regardless of the fact that she hasn't been connected for over five years.

Now that is a rip off. She has no electric and gets a bill Electricity prices - Page 4 794030042 If it was not so sad it would be laughable Electricity prices - Page 4 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Rip off for sure! I only found out about this today and then only because the Mayor came around with some translation work for my wife. This poor old soul is in her late eighties and doesn't understand or deserve this rubbish. Thankfully we have a Mayor with b*lls and he won't let the matter rest.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Electricity Protests   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Rip off for sure! I only found out about this today and then only because the Mayor came around with some translation work for my wife. This poor old soul is in her late eighties and doesn't understand or deserve this rubbish. Thankfully we have a Mayor with b*lls and he won't let the matter rest.

Get them to come and cut her off!! See if they can find where to cut off Electricity prices - Page 4 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electricity prices   Electricity prices - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electricity prices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next