Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
weasle
Junior user
Junior user

Rentals? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rentals?   Rentals? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where is the best place to look for rental properties and what are the normal regulations if different from everywhere else?

I'd like to rent so I can have a look round for something to buy, but although I would require more flexibilty because, hopefully, buying wouldn't take me too long and tying up to a rental contract for 6 months or a year would seem a bit of a waste.

Slightly problematic in that when you look for places to rent on the web it comes up with mainly holiday homes...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Rentals? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rentals?   Rentals? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 am

Quote, That is exactly what we did and finished up with what your quote explains However, we did a lot of research first on which area we thought we would like to live in, taking in considerations like distance to sea, proximity to nearest towns and airports and remoteness of the countryside.
Distance by road to the sea 20 minutes
Distance by road to the nearest town 6 minutes
Distance by road to the airport 35 minutes and blessed with the remoteness of the countryside. Could not be better g
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

Rentals? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rentals?   Rentals? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:11 am

I think some of the advantages of internet searching and also even constantly looking at properties even on eBay has a few advantages, one being although I class myself as being one of the worlds dumbest when it comes to geography but after looking so many times on maps to see where various location are I think I now know BG better than the country I have lived in all my life.

Another reason for looking at properties and prices is to see things that I may like and keep the idea going so possibly one day to be able to transfer the idea into a property of my own, obviously I don't just mean things like the actual decor but more like the patio layout and views from it, and remembering not wanting to be overlooked especially from the road/pavement, some of those may seem small and insignificant but on the day of viewing a property you can be so wound-up in excitement of things that the smaller things can be forgotten and it's sometimes those forgotten details that end up making or breaking a success the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rentals? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rentals?   Rentals? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rentals?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4