Villa rentals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:08 pm

:Howdy:Fellow members
Do the Bulgarians want to kill tourism altogether Villa rentals 927475117 Villa rentals 794030042

I have received this information from a friend who owns a villa in Balgarevo
Has anybody got anything they can add to this. Your comments are welcome

We would like to inform you that last Friday, I had a meeting in the Local
>
Municipality in Kavarna. We were informed that all villas which are for
>
rent have to be registered in the Council – categorized like rentable
>
properties. This have to be done till end of the year. Please note that if
>
this is not done, the Government will charge you penalties.
>
The required documents are as follow:
>
- copy of your passport – we have these
>
- copy of your title deed – we have it
>
- copy of your Company certificate – we can obtain one
>
- certificate that the company is not in liquidation and don’t have debts
>
to the Council or to the Government – we can obtain one
>
- copy of your education certificate – we don’t have it
>
- copy of your Bulstat card – we have it
>
- signed Municipal blank /as soon as you supply us with the above
>
documents, we shall fill up the blank and will send it to you for signing.
>
Please note that the signatures have to be with blue ink. After that you
>
will have to return the blank to us via post/
>
The tax is 350 Levs per villa and is one off payment.
>
As soon as the villa is been registered, you will receive a certificate
>
which will allow you legally to rent your property.
>

>
Also, please note that during the summer season, we will have to declare
>
the bookings in the Municipality. For this we shall prepare the needed
>
books and papers. The cost in the Municipality is 0.70 Levs per person per
>
day.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't see anything wrong with this they are only doing what's right and trying to catch the tax dodgers? I think its a good start and lets hope they also start a system where the properties have to be checked and passed to be accepted, for example in some countries the electrical items have to have a Pat test to ensure its safe so all in all I think its a step in the right direction s
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

This is no different to how things are in the uk and yes I see your point Daisy if we just let anyone open up a house as a holiday letting then where is the safety ?someone has to be accountable, so to register is the only way and this has my vote g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm

They ask for a copy of an education certificate. It would be interesting to know the reason behind this question. Do they worry that maybe they are dealing with a genius, this perhaps would test their knowledge beyond the bounds of the whole system. In my case I left college 54 years ago, any certificate to prove I was even educated would be difficult to find. A trip into the unknown and no less!! Villa rentals 794030042 s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
They ask for a copy of an education certificate. It would be interesting to know the reason behind this question. Do they worry that maybe they are dealing with a genius, this perhaps would test their knowledge beyond the bounds of the whole system. In my case I left college 54 years ago, any certificate to prove I was even educated would be difficult to find. A trip into the unknown and no less!! Villa rentals 794030042 s

I agree, that is exactly why I asked the question c
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

The education cert is something that all Bulgarian have to produce for quite a few things including registering a car of all things so maybe this has just got lost in translation Villa rentals 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't see what the problem is Villa rentals 794030042
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm

I found this on the net a while back and its seems its nothing new

Rental Income

For companies - The rental incomes and expenses related thereon are part of the financial statement of the company and they are reflecting in the statement as incomes/expenses. The corporate tax is due on the profit of the company according to the result of the final financial statement.

There is no municipal tax of profit of the rental incomes of the company. The corporate tax is 10% of the profit.

For foreigner physical persons - there is 10% final tax on the rental incomes. The final tax on the income shall be assessed on the gross sum .
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 am

I think this is a case of falling in line with all the health and safety issues that give some protection to the customers I also think that this is only the start and there will be more regulations to follow to stay in line with the EU
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I agree with what all of you have said here in answer to willowsends post its all about doing things right and I think there will be the few who now will have to pay tax on these rentals who won't like it but this is why Bulgaria is in a bit of a state no one wants to do things right and pay the tax's that will help the country get itself out of the gutter so to speak. Villa rentals 3367882216
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 pm

meandmine wrote:
I agree with what all of you have said here in answer to willowsends post its all about doing things right and I think there will be the few who now will have to pay tax on these rentals who won't like it but this is why Bulgaria is in a bit of a state no one wants to do things right and pay the tax's that will help the country get itself out of the gutter so to speak. Villa rentals 3367882216

I have no objections to paying the appropiate tax on profits, but do I get a rebate on my losses, and regarding the education certificate, surely that must apply to Bulgarians. I took my GCE exams 54 years ago, 9 subject in all, namely Brickwork, Plumbing, Metalwork, Carpentry &
Joinery, Art, English, Maths, History and Geography. I passed in the first 5 and failed in the last 4, so where does that leave me with the Bulgarian Authorties
Am I right in saying that there is no longer a Bulstat card, when I re-registered my company mine was taken off me and shredded and I am now on the electronic system
I would be very interested to know how many people who own property and have lettings have paid what I refered to in my OP
The main reason for my posting was because I was looking for feedback as to whether this was a general ruling throughout Bulgaria or something the Kavarna Authorities have latched on to
:Cheers8:
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Brian I will try and do a little research and see what I can find out I have the day off tomorrow Villa rentals 3023850720
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

interesting, if they are like balchik municipality who set their own criteria for car tax which is legal, despite what other municipalities decide, your only comeback is that you know a bulgarian who is paying less tax on rentals, then its discrimination. information gained from the eu laywers at solvit. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villa rentals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa rentals   Villa rentals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villa rentals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1