Let Britain Decide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:07 pm

This is the MP who was very helpful in us achieving the return of our villa. I also passed on some of the comments made by forum members on the topic of Bash a Pensioner when my wife and I were guests at a recent visit to Parliament and the House of Commons

[size=150:1hs6k0ef]Let Britain Decide
It has been nearly 40 years since the British people last had their say on Europe and in that time, so much has changed. People feel that the EU is heading in a direction they never signed up to.

I fully recognise that we need to negotiate a fresh settlement in the EU that is better for Britain – and then put the result to the British people in a clear, simple, no-nonsense referendum before the end of 2017.

Either IN or OUT.

But currently, of the main three political parties only the Conservatives are supporting this.

That is why I am supporting a new campaign website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which makes it simple for people to back the Bill which will pave the way for a vote in 2017. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will help to build public pressure, to give people a voice, and to urge MPs from all parties to listen to their constituents.

This is really important.

MPs will soon vote on a referendum but in addition to support from MPs such as myself it will need the support of Labour and Liberal Democrat MPs to pass. That’s why we need to build a lot of public pressure quickly to get Parliamentary colleagues of other parties to unite behind a referendum.

Please do visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can also find everything I am doing with regards to the campaign on my website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ain-decide.

This is a campaign for everyone who believes we need a say.

Best wishes,

Tony

Sir Tony Baldry MP
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
tel: 020 7219 4476
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Been through this. I'm afraid there is no mention to any of the questions that were raised. E,g. Why are we paying tax but get no benefit from the money we pay. Why can we not get NHS prescriptions paid for like anyone else that pays tax.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 am

thank you for your efforts and posing the question unfortunately PMs answer in a way where there is no answer and no commitment.
Perhaps this will be the decider in what party gets in next time.
Not so sure that leaving the EU will be good for any English person that lives out side of England as we would then all have to have business to buy in Bulgaria and finance may be harder because of tax here changing for the outsider but that is all my thoughts but having seen Turkey tax the expat and many leaving and moving here a them and us situation financialy is not a good route for any expat.
As usual we will have to wat and see how it all turns out
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:07 am

chrissybg wrote:
thank you for your efforts and posing the question unfortunately PMs answer in a way where there is no answer and no commitment.
Perhaps this will be the decider in what party gets in next time.
Not so sure that leaving the EU will be good for any English person that lives out side of England as we would then all have to have business to buy in Bulgaria and finance may be harder because of tax here changing for the outsider but that is all my thoughts but having seen Turkey tax the expat and many leaving and moving here a them and us situation financialy is not a good route for any expat.
As usual we will have to wat and see how it all turns out

Wise words..
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I don't think you will ever get any answers to this and more importantly not from any MP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let Britain Decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Britain Decide   Let Britain Decide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Britain Decide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1