AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lidl   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

This I think can only be good news for this region of Bulgaria, the Germans are very shrewed investers and they know a good thing when they see one so maybe things are changing now for the good g

Bulgarian real estate fund FairPlay Properties and Lidl Bulgaria signed a deal on the sale of a 22 000 sq m plot in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on September 30 2009.

Lidl Bulgaria is the local arm of German hard discounter Lidl, part of Schwarzgruppe.

The transaction had a price tag of 2.3 million euro before value-added tax.

The plot would accommodate a Lidl supermarket and was part of the chain's local expansion efforts.

The retailer has been actively growing its Bulgarian network with new outlets in Lovech, Pazadjik, Pleven and Silistra currently under construction.

The Plovdiv plot is part of FairPlay's Retail Park Trakia developmen, which is planned in the city's residential area by the same name.

Fairplay said the park would house a hypermarket of a renown European non-food chain, though the company refused to name the chain.

Sources told Dnevnik that the property fund was in talks with several big retailers but pen had not put to paper yet.

FairPlay would use the proceeds of the sale to reduce its credit exposure, executive director Manyu Moravenov said.

After the Plovdiv deal, Fairplay has repaid 5.4 million euro in principals since the start of 2009.
g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 am

How ridiculous Bananas aren't expensive anyway I sure the press just get the right pictures Lidl - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:50 am

I agree with you Gimp in principle but lets not forget that even saving a few stotinki is quite something to the Bulgarians so maybe thats why and who know maybe they all like Bananas Lidl - Page 6 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 am

[size=55:buzk6izu]Standart 27 November 2010

Prices Fall as Autumn Leaves
Lidl competition puts "
communist time"
labels

Prices in Bulgarian supermarkets started to fall as autumn leaves. After the stampede and fights for cheap bananas in the newly opened Lidl hypermarkets, competition chains announced even lower prices.
Billa in the town of Montana started promotion action "
Prices as During Communist Times"
. A bottle of German beer Oettinger Pils costs 69 stotinki and a kilo of white brine cheese - 2.90 leva. In the fight for customers Kaufland went further and announced huge promotions. The supermarkets of the German chain practically doubled the prices of Lidl and are offering cooking oil at 1.49 leva. The price of big Milka chocolate bars dropped to 1 lev.
Like the Americans hurrying up for the traditional sales on Black Friday Bulgarians as early as daybreaks headed for the supermarkets to take an opportunity of the cheap goods.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 am

Supermarket Lidl is to build in Kachitsa "

"
Lidl Bulgaria will build a supermarket in Veliko Tarnovo. The project already has planning permission, but since they changed the requirements, the investor must present the development of fire. The complex will be located right beside the newly built road junction Kachitsa "
next to the fuel station "
Shell"
the store will have a gross floor area of 1500 square meters and has about 5 acres parking. g
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 am

This is getting better buy the week at this rate I'm sure that some of the other big supermarket could see that Bulgaria is maybe a good investment fingers crossed and at the ready s
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 pm

I wounder whereabouts in Vt this store will be does anyone know? I should think it will be close to Billa but it would be nice to know where?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Lidl branches that I know of if you can add anything to this feel free g

Click the little magnifying glass to enlarge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... /index.htm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

[size=55:smyac52y]Regal

Lidl opens its 20th project in Bulgaria

"
Lidl"
, the fastest growing in Europe discounter chain store type for food and non-food items, continue with the expansion of its sites in Bulgaria. Since last November 14 stores opened their doors at once, "
Lidl"
continues to expand its network of stores. In January this year opened the door for 5 sites in the towns of Pleven, Plovdiv, Ruse, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo, the company said.

This Thursday in Plovdiv will open a third store chain Lidl in the town, which is the 20th facility in Bulgaria.

By the end of the month the chain will open stores in Pernik, Razlog, Gotse Delchev and in another quarter of Sofia - Liulin.
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm

20 stores and growing what can I say except bring it on Lidl Lidl - Page 6 570106603 Lidl - Page 6 570106603
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

[size=55:1p9hq0k7]Regal

"
Lidl"
has opened its third store in Plovdiv

Lidl has opened today its third store in Plovdiv, said the chain. it aims to open 20 in Bulgaria.

Lidl have sites in 14 cities. By the end of February there will be stores open in Pernik, Razlog, Gotse Delchev and in another quarter of Sofia - Liulin.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I was told recently that Lidl are considering selling some English products in their stores in Bulgaria just in the same way that Tesco in the uk sell Polish and Bulgarian food in their stores :Congtrats:this would be fantastic if they did Lidl - Page 6 570106603
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl buys 2.3 mln euro plot in Bulgarian town of Plovdiv   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:07 pm

[size=55:12dtzyi7]Chasa

German chain Lidl yesterday opened stores in Vidin, Vratsa, Kozloduy. So now present in 20 cities with 27 stores. In Vidin, the three new sites are at the "
Plus "
. And yesterday eager customers awaited ribbon cutting. g

Lidl Bulgaria To Open Two New Stores by End-2011

Lidl Bulgaria said on Wednesday it plans to open two new stores by the end of 2011. The two launches are planned for Sofia and Yambol, the hard discounter said in a press release.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Lidl opens its new store in Yambol this Thursday 8th dec Lidl - Page 6 2706089290
Back to top Go down
MacBoyUK
Junior user
Junior user

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 am

Mixed feelings about this. Lidl are great for the consumer, no doubt about that. The UK snobbery about them is totally misplaced - although there are usually one or two ropey items on sale, most products are of good quality and are sold at impressively low prices.

I don't know about other places, but the stores we visit regularly (Sofia and Sevlievo) are also spotless and the staff have clearly received proper customer training - anathema, it would appear, to most Bulgarian businesses.

What is sad however is that there doesn't appear to be a local competitor able to take them and the other German (Lidl, Kaufland etc.) and Austrian (Billa) supermarkets on. And as we've seen in Britain with [url=http:
//www.
tescopoly.
org:1cay9mtj]Tesco,[/url:1cay9mtj] they can also act as economic 'hoovers', sucking the money out of a local economy, expatriating profits and forcing smaller businesses to the wall.

So it's a two sided coin.
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

I think Lidl are great for cooked meats and cheeses in particular - I lived in Germany for 6 years (a long time ago now!) And can often get the Schwarzwald ham etc there at a good price. Biscuits, muesli and non- alcoholic drinks are also a good buy from there. I daresay I shall be popping into the new Yambol one at sometime next week. Until now, I have just stopped off at the Burgas one when passing through. I think Kaufland will be a bit quieter now, when the Pennymarket opened, Kaufland went so quiet - I could speed through the aisles and get my shopping done!!! Pennymarket turned out to be quite a disappointment but I am sue Lidl will not be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
Sponsored content

Lidl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lidl   Lidl - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lidl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Retailers & Suppliers-