altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 am

these are beautiful and easy to make so if any one has cotton material or pillow cases any good bedding and ribbons send them in and i can make these next year for the children
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm

[/quote]
oddball wrote:
I have just been offered 100 summer dresses for the children in our orphanages from 'Dress a girl around the world charity' They will be posted to me tomorrow look how cute these dress are H
g T T Louise xx

Ah bless you Chrissy, they are so cute - I can see our next years load will be mostly for you Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 1865348797 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2381841692 T
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

They look gorgeous H Berni are they made from just pillowcases.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 am

these can be made from material too very east cotton is best s it is cool and fresh
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am

Thank you chrissybg I was just curious, if I had a sewing machine I would have a go but sadly I don't
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Actually Cheeks I checked their website and it appears that the dresses are made from recycled pillowcase and odd material. here is the website some lovely dresses there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -info.html
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm

More fab hand made donations for our lovely lady Jean in Newark Notts

I just cannot believe we are so very lucky to have such wonderful helpers, an supporter like this lovely lady Jean Marriott from Newark. Jean has been with us now for two years and she has been knitting/crochet hats, jumpers, blankets, dolls, Just look at this wonderful collection she has done this year. It is just amazing. Not only has she send this lot she also send 3 huge bags of goods for the shoeboxes - Jean herself, will fill around 25 boxes with the goods she sent I am totally amazed at this lovely lady's generosity, it appears she lives to knit/crochet and shop for the children. She just loves being part of our cause. Thank you so much Jean you are true angel xx Also thanks Simon and Claire Hayes from Grantham who went to Newark to collect this mountain of goods You did great thanks you a million times over. xxxx

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2706089290 g
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 am

Fantastic!!!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 1763269238
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Thank you to Annmarie and Gary Cooper for picking up the 10+ boxes from Belgium and taking them to the Silistra Orphanage on this trip for us. This is the second time our sponsors [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have helped us out with donating a cubic meter of space, collecting from Belgium and taking the goods direct to the. We are very grateful to you both for all your effort to ensue these boxes get to Silistra for distribution to various Orphanages. Thank you a million times over. Special thanks to dear friend and volunteers Diane Derdin Tyra and Emma and the donors in Belgium for the wonderful items they donated once again. You are all just amazing we are so lucky to have you on our side. xxxx Berni &
Dougie
' ON THE GO' are sponsors of the Silsitra Orphanage on here as members offroadred They transport good from BG to UK and back and do their best to allow us a cubic meter of space for collections in Belgium. g They are very good and reliable g
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 pm

well done to them with transport. Perhaps if we ask nicely pretty please they will collect from Devon lots of good stuff coming together for the teenagers i hear. s Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am

chrissybg wrote:
well done to them with transport. Perhaps if we ask nicely pretty please they will collect from Devon lots of good stuff coming together for the teenagers i hear. s Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 570106603

Not a bad idea at all Chrissy will discuss that with them at the Garden Party once we see how the land lies at the Disability centre later this month. We have friends in Devon who may be able to help but again it all depends on if they are going to BG - sure we will work something out. Eagar to get the project up and running now too Thanks a million to you Nikki and our new friends in Devon really looking forward to this project now. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Here are some of the wonderful blankets, scarves, mitts Mandy crochet again for us this year but this time for The Silistra Maternity unit and scarves for the Baby orphanage. Thank you once again Mandy you are a little star!!! Also Karen at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 1552556158 has made this wonderful comfort tactile items for the children in the Disability Centre This is the second time Karen has made such wonderful items thank you so much they are just amazing and will be well used and appreciated. xxx

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Golly gosh I am lost for words. On the orphanage facebook below, Kate one of our volunteers put a post on telling members we need to find the transport funds for the lorry in 2014 and as we only have till March this will be very difficult for us. Various members have come forward once again and offered support and donating funds Thank to our mod Barbara on her for your donation that is just great!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 1536469901 People have donated £320 in the last two days How amazing is that Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 3135333095 We are so very lucky indeed. Angel
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am

Just goes to show that there are still some very nice, caring people in the world. Restores my faith in human nature.

Well done everyone. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 am

bgbazz wrote:
Just goes to show that there are still some very nice, caring people in the world. Restores my faith in human nature.

Well done everyone. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2706089290

Yes indeed it does!!!!!!!!! Thank you :Thank you:to Edna-Bira for the donation g You are a did just fab!!!!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 1536469901 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2316720568 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 2316720568
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next