altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:00 pm

oddball wrote:
I need your help please!!!!

My friend Rachel has contacted me to say 'still got cupboards full of soft toys and dolls at house in Austria and would like to know if a there is anyway someone could pick up? We could meet somewhere in Austria or possibly Hungary. Will be several boxes. There are around 3 wardrobes full of them. Seems a shame to throw away and have to go as a "
fire hazard"
and have to pay to get rid of everything here so..........how can we get all this to you in Bulgaria or to the orphanages. No major hurry so long as I know its going at some point in the next month or so.

So guys if any of you are traveling over by car/van and can help get them to Silistra or even Dobrich we can moved from there. If you could help in any way please can you let me know. Thank you so much. Berni &
Dougie

[size=150:3n9cj182]Update!!!

Some good NEWS!!! We have great news!!! Thank you to Charles Myer of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who will be able to help us with the collection of the soft toys from Rachel Gawith in Austria and take to Bulgaria. This is fantastic thanks you so much!

We have more than enough toys now at all the Silistra establishment therefore, we will donate these toys to Popovo Orphanage/Community an orphange we have helped with shoeboxes last year. Charles is from the VT area so it makes more sense for us to donate there. He will take them to Gemma Stevenson and Clairey Elizabeth Willis-Kidd who will distribute accordingly.. Thank you Charles and also to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 026?ref=hl
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 pm

[size=200:34rgyo7r]We would like to say a massive thank you to BIB Services Limited for their annual donation of £100 to the Silistra orphanage. Thanks a million you did fantastic! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BIB Services (banner at the top of our forum) have been with us for a number of years now and has supported us every year. T T for helping those who re less fortunate in life, You did brilliantly Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 1536469901 g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

Postby oddball » 19 Apr 2012 22:15
Hi Guys

[size=150:22yyz4g3]Thought I would share our good news from one of our long term donors. Borislav at Nominal Ltd (Accounting Co in Bulgaria) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been with us now for 5 years and each year he makes a donation to the Silistra Orphanage of 10% on every tax return the Company does. He was our very first Bulgarian Company who came forward to help us and as you can see we have his banner at the top of the forum. Borisloav has made his donation again this year a massive £350 which is just wonderful Thank you so much Borislav we are turly delighted. We will put the money to good use as always. Thank you again you have been brilliant. Angel2: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 1536469901 T T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

This is part of the load from the UK all unloaded today and in the warehouse in BG now we need to get it distributed mostly to Glavinitiza so we need a big lorry if anyone can help us please let me know thanks a million Berni &
Dougie

Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Well done to you and yours. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 570106603 I take it its safe in that warehouse.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Gimp wrote:
Well done to you and yours. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 570106603 I take it its safe in that warehouse.

:Thank you:It is that safe even we cannot get in without the main keyholder and securty guards escrt us all over and stay with us - Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 3135333095 We dare not take anything out Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 1865348797.

I spoke with the deputy Governor today and she is looking for a big lorry to move the stuff. I asked could we have a key so we can pop in and out to sorted the load but this is not allowed as it is a secured area Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 2345823347 So we have to sort everything on the day we load the lorry up again. We will wade through 500+ boxes so wish e luck..... Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 am

g g s g

Morning Guys
We have some brilliant news!!! Our sponsors Bon Marine Shipping Agency in Varna have decided that they and all their staff in Varna wish to help once again with the Teenage Disability Centre Glavinitiza campagain to donated various items. This is indeed brilliant news Thank you so much to everyone at Bon Marine.

Directror Emil Kaikamdjozov and his staff have been very supportive to us and our cause, Early this year they got together and collected a truck load to inc clothes, toys, toiletries, furniture and Bon Marine bought a palled of food at a cost of over 1000lev Адела Алекова delivered everything to us. This is a real breakthrough for these youngsters at the centre who have little or nothing themselves. It is a brilliant way for companies to help those who are less fortunate in life. Adela will let me know when they are ready to bring the goods to Siistra, than we can all visit Glavinitiza to make the donation. Thank you much Berni &
Dougie x c Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15