altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm

oddball wrote:
Golly gosh I am lost for words. On the orphanage facebook below, Kate one of our volunteers put a post on telling members we need to find the transport funds for the lorry in 2014 and as we only have till March this will be very difficult for us. Various members have come forward once again and offered support and donating funds Thank to our mod Barbara on her for your donation that is just great!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 1536469901 People have donated £320 in the last two days How amazing is that Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 3135333095 We are so very lucky indeed. Angel

[size=150:1h1ws41i]WOW!!! The total for the transport has gone up we now have a whopping £550 donated via Facebook. This is just amazing T T

Not only is the transport donation coming on great we have been donated from our Peterborough Community 3 Wii consuls and 2 Wii Fit boards. Awaiting collections Also have received 5 games so far. People never fail to amaze me. I will post on here when we have all the items in. I can't wait to see the children's faces when they see these - at this rate we will be able to send to two orphanages H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Today an 11 year old girl Ashlea Foster for Orton Peterborough and her Grandmother Carol visited us as Ashlea had decided she wants the children in the orphanage to have the Wii and games and some of her clothes. Ashlea spent yesterday afternoon sorting everything out. This was her own decision and asked her grandmother if it would be OK. Her grandmother was delighted and very proud of her. We are over the moon with the donation and the fact it was a child's decision makes it ever more special. Ashlea you are amazing and a true little angel and thanks to you, our children will be so happy. We are all very proud of you. Thank you a million times over. Berni &
Dougie xx

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Bravo Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 What a sweet child.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Just lovely. Well done Ashlea
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am

Well done it just shows that all the young are not as bad as the press would have us read. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:23 pm

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:
Golly gosh I am lost for words. On the orphanage facebook below, Kate one of our volunteers put a post on telling members we need to find the transport funds for the lorry in 2014 and as we only have till March this will be very difficult for us. Various members have come forward once again and offered support and donating funds Thank to our mod Barbara on her for your donation that is just great!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 1536469901 People have donated £320 in the last two days How amazing is that Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 3135333095 We are so very lucky indeed. Angel

[size=150:bt05krjb]WOW!!! The total for the transport has gone up we now have a whopping £550 donated via Facebook. This is just amazing T T

Not only is the transport donation coming on great we have been donated from our Peterborough Community 3 Wii consuls and 2 Wii Fit boards. Awaiting collections Also have received 5 games so far. People never fail to amaze me. I will post on here when we have all the items in. I can't wait to see the children's faces when they see these - at this rate we will be able to send to two orphanages H

[size=150:bt05krjb]Thank once again to my lovely friend Rebecca Baverstock for a further donation of £10.00 You are a little star!! H thank you so much. I have also contributed £10 today so that bring us up to half way yepeeeeeeee So our new total is *****£600. **********
:Great:A great start to the new year x
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm

What an amazing 11 year old girl this is. Here is Ashlea Foster and she has certainly got the bug as she is helping our cause, she and grandmother Carol have been going thought the loft over the weekend in order to make sure they sort out and donate the toys, clothes and linen etc to the children of the Bulgarian Orphanages and the teenage disability. Ashlea is so very enthusiastic and so excited about out cause. She asked question after question and got even more engrossed. I guess we have a long term volunteer in the making here. Thank you Ashlea you are our own little angel welcome aboard. xxx

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Bless her. What a lovely gesture Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 am

Wow!!!!! the fund is growing all the time now for the transport cost I am totally amazed Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603
[size=150:2o3ji6mf]That now brings us up to a WHOOPING ****£650**** TOTALLY FANTASTIC!!! thank you all XXX
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:14 pm

[size=200:2emvulcg] Our 1st Auction prize 'Oggie' H

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 pm

[size=150:3osxb2kh]A massive T to our friend and forum member Richard also our long term sponsor from Sewage Solutions BG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who make the last 150euro contribution toward our transport so we could reach our target. Well done Richard you are a real guardian Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 1763269238

We have great news!!!!!!!!!!! We have managed to raise the funds for the lorry to go to Bulgaria to take the good to our various Orphanages and the Disability centres end of March. We are well excited xxx All we have to do now is fill the lorry we have send 8 pallets to storage but will need at least another 10 pallets to get even half the lorry full... If you can help please let us know. Thanks a million Berni &
Dougie xx

:Fireworks: :Fireworks: :Fireworks: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:49 pm

[size=150:18ltbolo]Oh my word I have such good news to tell you guys but I CAN'T say anything yet g :Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 3897195628: so watch this space
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 am

c c Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 1536469901 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 1536469901
[size=150:2xfejc25]
Here we go our news!!!

I have some more fantastic news!!! I ask The Deputy Governor of Silistra Vyara Emilova for help with storage of our goods when they arrive in Silistra and she has just confirmed that there is an Administration building with storage space we can use for as long as we need. We are well pleased with this and that the government are behind us now supporting us where they can. The Governor of Silistra has asked to meet us when we get to BG best put my best frock on than eh!!!! c s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Well done, just make sure the building is very secure. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:27 pm

I need your help please!!!!

My friend Rachel has contacted me to say 'still got cupboards full of soft toys and dolls at house in Austria and would like to know if a there is anyway someone could pick up? We could meet somewhere in Austria or possibly Hungary. Will be several boxes. There are around 3 wardrobes full of them. Seems a shame to throw away and have to go as a "
fire hazard"
and have to pay to get rid of everything here so..........how can we get all this to you in Bulgaria or to the orphanages. No major hurry so long as I know its going at some point in the next month or so.

So guys if any of you are traveling over by car/van and can help get them to Silistra or even Dobrich we can moved from there. If you could help in any way please can you let me know. Thank you so much. Berni &
Dougie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next