View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

A trip down memory lane for those that can remember? I was told about these as I was too young  A trip down memory lane - Page 2 2381841692 A trip down memory lane - Page 2 2381841692

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:19 am

mike&tanya wrote:
While we are going down memory lane, can anyone remember the name of the american private eye program, where he drove his car into a warehouse converted into an apartment, and he iumped out of his car straight into the middle of his apartment, complete with carpets and sofa,s etc. Its been driving me mad for a very long while, trying to remember the name.

I remember that as well, but not the name!! s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 am

Is it any of these

Fraggle Rock
Gadget and the Gadgetinis
Ghostbusters and The Real Ghostbusters
He-Man
Hot Fudge
Huckleberry Hound
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons
Kids Incorporated
The Letter People
Mighty Mouse
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
The New Zoo Revue
Pinky and the Brain
Pinwheel
Pokemon
Popeye
The Powerpuff Girls
Puff the Magic Dragon
Reading Rainbow
Romper Room
Saved by the Bell
Sesame Street
School House Rock
Scooby Doo (several versions)
She-Ra
Sid and Marty Krofft shows, including
H.R. PufnStuff
Land Of The Lost
Lidsville
ElectraWoman and DynaGirl
Shining Time Station
The Smurfs
The Skatebirds
Space Ghost
Speed Racer
Square One
Strawberry Shortcake
Superfriends
Superman
Tom and Jerry
he Transformers
Thundercats
Top Cat
Voltron
Zoom
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am

Was it Sunset strip c
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am

tonyb60 wrote:
Ah just the thing you want to see as you enter your dotage g

Me and the boss can remember all of them I am pleased to say great story lines A trip down memory lane - Page 2 3367882216

What about Saturday morning pictures they were great as well, Batman, Superman, Roy Rogers etc A trip down memory lane - Page 2 3356871870

When we first stepped out we could go to the Pictures on a Saturday and the Ilford dance hall or Tenpin bowling on a Sunday for just under One pound Ten Shillings. I only earn't 3 quid a week and Mum had half of it so that was me skint until Friday ha ha :Good post:Good days A trip down memory lane - Page 2 927475117

I can remember Saturday Morning Pictures and went regularly for a while until they put on some Ballet, sorry not my scene, never went again after that!!
Shame!!!!

c s c
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Not sure Blink, hopefully someone will confirm yes or no, but I dont think it was that one, anyway i have thought of another old children,s program I think it was called TWIZZLE where the puppet could extend its arms
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm

How about this A trip down memory lane - Page 2 2581928987

Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Twizzle is going back quite a time I remember it and I'm getting on a bit now but thanks for the reminder I use to watch this and I always liked it but sadly I grew up A trip down memory lane - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Brian1 wrote:
Twizzle is going back quite a time I remember it and I'm getting on a bit now but thanks for the reminder I use to watch this and I always liked it but sadly I grew up A trip down memory lane - Page 2 927475117

It's a good thing I never grew up A trip down memory lane - Page 2 2381841692 A trip down memory lane - Page 2 2381841692 A trip down memory lane - Page 2 1865348797 A trip down memory lane - Page 2 1865348797 Still time I suppose s s s s
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

A little before my time I'm more of the thunderbirds era
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Have you seen the price of Hornby 'O' series trains? They are worth an absolute fortune now, I wonder, what did I do with my set? Good old days . . I had a full set of drums in my bedroom, a tape recorder and ear phones and used to play to my hearts content and guess what . . . my neighbours still spoke to me!!

s s s s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:37 am

itchyfeet wrote:
Have you seen the price of Hornby 'O' series trains? They are worth an absolute fortune now, I wonder, what did I do with my set? Good old days . . I had a full set of drums in my bedroom, a tape recorder and ear phones and used to play to my hearts content and guess what . . . my neighbours still spoke to me!!

s s s s

My son-in law is a model toy train buff. When I was travelling back and forth to London I travelled with employee's who worked for British Rail and they call these people DAA's :A trip down memory lane - Page 2 3897195628: That stands for Daft as Arseh**es. He must have thousands upon thousands of pounds worth most of which will never see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Does anyone remember this ? I don't but I remember my mum talking about it.

Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 am

Oh dear yes we do :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:05 am

So do I :)) s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 am

Those were the days as they say I remember this one it was one of the first that involved the use of animals and looking at it now it really was very well made A trip down memory lane - Page 2 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip down memory lane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next