altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Will keep a look out they usually email us with special offers first.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You son could always fly to Sofia and then get an internal flight to Varna, not sure of the cost mind but worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 4:55 pm

[quote="willowsend"]
varnagirl wrote:

I will let you know if anything comes up, I assume you will have your tablet

NO..text

Oddy...cost is sod all in comparison to life...but waiting and flight times Sh*t*
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:58 pm

varnagirl wrote:
willowsend wrote:

I will let you know if anything comes up, I assume you will have your tablet

NO..text

Oddy...cost is sod all in comparison to life...but waiting and flight times Sh*t*

Yes indeed you are right VG but as always there is always a draw back eh!  Have you tried Bucharest Blueair goes to Luton we flew with them last year for the first time, they were fab.  Keep in mind if you get stuck.

Few weeks ago we flew from Varna to Sofia evening flight then get flights to London from Sofia. Again another option and more choice of flights too. We would do this now we know about it.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Have you tried Bucharest Blueair goes to Luton wrote:

no..far to far away and looked again today , prices not a lot cheaper

as for going from Sofia..OK if one wants to spend 2 extra days away with overnight stays there
even with the early flight from varna to Sofia ( when it runs ) ,its 5 / 6 hours wait for onward flights
did enough of that back in the 90is...not an option here , sod that ..:) .....but for anyone it suits ..fine
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 am

Oh sorry hun, seems like you can get good deal going but coming back is another matter We found that when we tried to go to Cyprus going no problem but stupid O'clock coming back. Don't think there are any holiday forthcoming so maybe you will be lucky fingers crossed.

Have the other airlines started yet Bulkan Holiday, Bulgarian Air, Thompsons or are they from May. You know it is sods law as soon as you book the price will drop, I always fall into that too.

Will keep a look out. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Update just got an email today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All flight now 20% off  today members only, so next day or so will be everyone else
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:19 am

Another Wizz/Swizz service ?? Might be of use to some??

AIRPORT PARKING 81 AIRPORTS 394 CAR PARKS

Pre-book your parking today and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win the latest Amazon Echo 2nd Generation speaker!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 am

T Bill that is good news, we are off to Cyprus soon so might just book the meet and greet as flight is early morning.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 am

oddball wrote:
T  Bill that is good news, we are off to Cyprus soon so might just book the meet and greet as flight is early morning.

I have just compared prices for our next visit and Wizzair parking is the same price as Airparks parking at Luton Airport
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:42 am

Really. I looked at parking in the airport again but for 10 days works out to be 76lev so not much differeance really
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:46 am

We are off to Vienna for a break, so for interest did a check

One car park is in the used car sales road? Car rental firm, the other some back street nearer town,
have done a quote for 1/5 to 5/5 = 78.00lev at one 80.00lev at other ? And you have to get from the parking place to the airport, so presume there will be a charge?

Varna airport =
At airport up to 5 days 56 BGN
up to 6 days 60 BGN
up to 7 days 64 BGN
up to 8 days 68 BGN
up to 9 days 72 BGN
So extra presumably for the security?

So for me will do what I usually do, but for people coming from UK here driving to Parking zone that end might be better??

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:59 am

Yes I also checked the parking areas and Dougie is not happy leaving Fergie there nor does he trust anyone with the meet and greet so like you, we will be leaving her at Varna 10 days 77 lev. Must say it was dead easy when we went to Sofia a few months ago, just parked up then paid at the ticket machine on and away we went.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Just got a reminder from Wizzair re check in for flight so thought I would give it a go only to be tole cannot check in until 48 hours before your flight. So why send me a reminder to check in weeks before hand. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 3135333095 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 2345823347
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:24 pm

I would assume that is because you have not booked and paid for your choice of seats
They usually wait until 48 hours before departure to see what seat are still available c
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Quote :
I would assume that is because you have not booked and paid for your choice of seats
They usually wait until 48 hours before to see what seat are still available

You are correct Willowsend

To reduce costs and keep our fares cheap, we offer free online check-in options.
Online check-in is available from 30 days up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time if you have made a booking before 15 August 2017 or purchased a seat during your booking on and after 15 August 2017.
In case you have not purchased any seats with your booking made after 15 August 2017, check-in will become available only 48 hours before departure. For return flights with no seats purchased check-in for the return leg will open after the outbound check-in is open up to 15 days before flight departure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next