View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re-registering a company & Liquidation   Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

When we bought our house in 2007 we did not realize that BPA put our address as a shopping mall in Veliko Tornovo, We had our company moved to Shoumen in order to register our car. We have found out today that when we moved it ,it was automatically put on the company register, so we do not have to re registerd,saved us a few bob!! It might vary region to region but that is our experience in NE BG
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering our company   Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Liquidation - Page 6 3356871870

T T Thank you Admin that is good to know although some of us already did ours last year when the lawyers panicked Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 3135333095

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

So its official now another year for those who haven't yet done it T
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Good news for them they haven't done it yet but bad news for them that had to move the earth to get over in time to do it Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Blink wrote:
but bad news for them that had to move the earth to get over in time to do it Re-registering a company &

yes ,its a shame people had that hassel for nothing.....
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Perhaps this is yet another one of Bulgaria's money making idea's Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Blink wrote:
Good news for them they haven't done it yet but bad news for them that had to move the earth to get over in time to do it Re-registering a company &

If only I knew then, what I know now I could have saved myself a small fortune. If I had used Nominal Ltd Borislav Ivanov Sariev - Accounting services [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he could have done it all for me for under 100euro Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 927475117 Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 927475117 and in order to give him POA I could have taken the documents to be stamped at the Notary office at the Bulgarian Embassy in London or get one done when I was next over in BG .

Oops!!! forgot to add he would have also donated the 10% of all tax returns he currently does to the Silistra Orphanage g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Queues for registration of companies s

Huge queues apologize to the Registry Agency today. Nearly 460,000 registered companies as sole traders may be deleted from the register of the agency because they have filed for re-registration documents. Expires on 30 December.
Many business owners wait until the last days before the end, though four years to know that you must re-register.

Some company owners, frankly acknowledged that they learned about the compulsory re-registration only yesterday, but within a day were able to complete all necessary documents and to remove the certificate of good standing from the court delivered Friday.
Others have known long ago, but due to his many commitments have failed earlier to come to the Registry Agency. But not everyone would understand exactly what are the necessary documents and establishing a place that still must complete an application.

The working hours of employees in the agency was extended for clusters.
"
The last two weeks of the year from seven o'clock to 18 o'clock at night, yet last week as there was hardly any people,"
told Radio Executive Director of the Registry Agency Violeta Nikolova.

The news was announced by "
Trud"
, according to which from 2012 will be terminated 464,507 sole traders (ET). From 1 January will not be allowed to operate and 106,354 stock companies (JSC) and those with limited liability (Ltd). Regime for companies is different from that of ET, they will not be deleted, but will not be allowed to operate.

From next year starts winding-up of all the companies registered as companies that have not submitted documents for continued registration. "
These companies can not operate, can not dispose of their property and its assets, as such transactions would be void. It could, of course, the partners to establish a new company,"
said Nikolov.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering a company   Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 am

Are we to assume and assuming something I know can be a problem, that foreigners can buy land in BG from the 1st January without having to do it through a company. Can we as Brits finally buy a property and land in our own name??

c c
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 am

Waiting with baited breath for an answer to this question.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

mmmmm i bet you are waiting for an answer to this one andy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
not sure it is clear cut at the moment. as i understand it, yes you can purchase property and regulated land in your own name as a non resident eu citizen, IF ( always an if) this is not your principle residence. in other words your bulgarian property and land would be a second home/holiday home.
it is not clear what happens if your bulgarian home/land is the only residence you have post 2012. Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 2345823347

Agracultural land cannot be bought in own name until 2014.

clear as mud is it not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 pm

starlite wrote:
mmmmm i bet you are waiting for an answer to this one andy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
not sure it is clear cut at the moment. as i understand it, yes you can purchase property and regulated land in your own name as a non resident eu citizen, IF ( always an if) this is not your principle residence. in other words your bulgarian property and land would be a second home/holiday home.
it is not clear what happens if your bulgarian home/land is the only residence you have post 2012. Re-registering a company &

clear as mud is it not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately Starlite it is as clear as mud. No different to some of the laws in the UK I guess. Trouble is we have delayed our purchase to do as the new stipulates, but in our case it will be a residence and not a holiday home. So essentially still no answer really, but thanks for trying.

Liquidation - Page 6 794030042 Re-registering a company &
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm

I would just wait for now until someone knows for certain. if you have to open a company its not a problem at all :Great:just difficult to get an answer to a question. Re-registering a company &
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm

starlite wrote:

Hi starlite - yes, I have now read on the Net that buying land in BG can only bought as an individual if it is not your residential home. If you owned one elsewhere in the world and only used your BG home for holidays the new legislation would be ideal for you (whenever the starting date of that legislation is of course!!!). In the meantime, persons such as me and Annette who decided that BG is for us and have come to Bulgaria to live and fully committed to buy our one and only home there, the new legislation is not going to include our purchase. This legislation may sound strange to most people and indeed it sounds somewhat strange to us as well, but in the end we will abide by it and basically put up with it until such time as the law will include us to buy in our own names. Waiting . . . . . . .

Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:12 pm

it doesnt sound strange to me, this is bulgaria [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 pm

starlite wrote:

This question is giving problems to a lot of people including one advertising on this forum who I have emailed and not received an answer. It would appear that legislation and law in Bulgaria is just as confusing as Turkish law is to the Turkish nation. Lawyers and accountants here in BG have trouble in deciphering what the new law really means and no one will stick their neck out and positively give a straight answer to what really is a straight question. In the meantime a big thanks to starlite who has given an answer, albeit he states: "
as I understand it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering a company & Liquidation   Re-registering a company &
Liquidation - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-registering a company & Liquidation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next