company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

company Empty
PostSubject: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:24 pm

i have read a lot of topics over the past few weeks, some from oddball on his dicisions, and that got me thinking i am looking at purchasing a Merc sprinter lhd for my trips and i hope to do aleast 1 drive though this year, as it is a 5000 mile round trip, but on one of the topics i think from speedgun about a car in varna etc and its UK number plate, then being told on another topic that in order to get a Bulgarian number plate i need to be a resident which would be a problem for me mainly because i am still active in business on the Isle Of Man, while i would if the opputunity came my way i would setup or buy a business in Bulgaria, but the main problem for the time being if i can plan this right i would either get a train or coach to popovo from either Sofia or Varna and then taxi to house and hopefully van would be parked there, and this is the problem as i dont want to drive a van that does not have the correct paperwork i have the same problem here the insurance company will cover me for us and allowing it to be parked at my house but only with a manx number plate, so i thought if i set up a company and have it as an asset?
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

sorry i forgot to say its ODDBALLS turn to give some advise.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm

paddy wrote:
i have read a lot of topics over the past few weeks, some from oddball on his dicisions, and that got me thinking i am looking at purchasing a Merc sprinter lhd for my trips and i hope to do aleast 1 drive though this year, as it is a 5000 mile round trip, but on one of the topics i think from speedgun about a car in varna etc and its UK number plate, then being told on another topic that in order to get a Bulgarian number plate i need to be a resident which would be a problem for me mainly because i am still active in business on the Isle Of Man, while i would if the opputunity came my way i would setup or buy a business in Bulgaria, but the main problem for the time being if i can plan this right i would either get a train or coach to popovo from either Sofia or Varna and then taxi to house and hopefully van would be parked there, and this is the problem as i dont want to drive a van that does not have the correct paperwork i have the same problem here the insurance company will cover me for us and allowing it to be parked at my house but only with a manx number plate, so i thought if i set up a company and have it as an asset?
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

paddy wrote:
sorry i forgot to say its ODDBALLS turn to give some advise.
company 3135333095

You rang me lord company 3367882216

Firstly oddball is little old me Berni company 739492727 secondly regarding you question lets break it down!

1) you intend to have a vehicle and leave it in BG YES, well legally on UK plates that will work for 3 months as your insurance will only last 60 to 90 days then the vehicle insurance, uk tax and mot will be of no use to you what so every. And dispite the fact you get Bulgarian Insurance you UK tax and mot would be void. Believe me we have been down this road

2) If you intend to leave the vehicle in BG than registrar it with BG plates - you do not have to have a company any more you can do this in your own name. You can get insurance monthly or yearly and pay your road tax vignette for the year or as an when you go to BG

Bulgariabill or Speedgunner would be the guys in the know. Bill has live in BG for a number of years now and there is not much he does not know, but don't tell him I said that don't want him getting about his station and all that company 1865348797

3) many of us are trying to demutulise our business, but at a cost of around a £1000 hence we are sitting on the fence for now. So perhaps it might be an options for you to buy an existing business. I don't know the ins and outs or even it that is possible but it does not make sense you trying to set up a business, when there are so many already set up that are in active May Borislav our account could advise on this matter.

4) Airports it appears that Bucharest is the nearest airport for you to Popovo Although Varna would be more convenient. What we have done is fly into Varna than stay in a small hotel over night than get a bus to Silistra which works out well. When you arrive at the property and there has been a flood or something you can deal with it in the daylight rather than at 9.30 at night. Here is the bus company [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... iv+plyus/7

The others will come along shortly with all kind of useful info too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

see I knew I could rely on you 2 great will try and understand the bus time table that use to be the domain of the ex wife and I am not going to get married again just to read a time table 16 years was enough but mind you see could cook.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

You can have a BG van in your own name, but only if you have the long term residents card, tho that's not difficult to obtain.
Slightly off topic, "
3) many of us are trying to demutulise our business, but at a cost of around a £1000 hence we are sitting on the fence for now. So perhaps it might be an options for you to buy an existing business. I don't know the ins and outs or even it that is possible but it does not make sense you trying to set up a business, when there are so many already set up that are in active May Borislav our account could advise on this matter"
personally i would sit on that fence a little longer, getting rid of your Company at this present time may not be such a good idea. There is a remote chance we (the UK, with or without Scotland) may have our own referendum, whether we stay in, or leave the EU, now should the unthinkable happen and the referendum takes place AND we vote out!!!!! We would not then be in the EU so would not (as the law stands) be able to own land in our own names. My advice, for the cost of a few more years accounts, is to hang fire til the dust settles.
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 pm

just had a quick look at the time table and thank you I find it hard to believe that £6.00 single in first class sounds great might go by train every where just think if you could do Liverpool to London for that.
just wonder do you get a drink in first class or is it like easyjet.
Back to top Go down
BGIan
Junior user
Junior user
BGIan

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

paddy wrote:
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Why not apply for a residency card? it only takes a weeks stay in BG with 2 trips to the immigration office, maybe not strictly the correct thing to do, but who knows when you arrived, how long you intend to stay etc my Brit neighbours have done this for exactly the same reason as you and they don't live here!

BGIan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

company Empty
PostSubject: Re: company   company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1