View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theresa May could be made Tory leader Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 794030042

She is not PM material, just look at her record. She was also a staunch REMAINER, and therefor not the person to oversee our exit from the EU. I would not trust he not to keep us in. Leaveson seems the best of a very poor field. Gove is not to be trusted, he is the modern 'Brutus'. What about an all party all Leavers group? A Tory coronation would be a massive mistake. Not just that May could be a Cameron stooge but also this has to be fair and the people have to be heard. 60% of Tory MP's supported Brexit and the LEAVE campaign won decisively so it will have to be a Brexit PM. It will have to be Leadsom and if Gove gives his support to her he can be chancellor which he would be brilliant at. So there we have it, battle lines drawn and Leadsom would win hands down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BGmoaner
Junior user
Junior user
BGmoaner

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:07 am

At last we have a PM who appears to have been listening to what the ordinary people of the UK have been saying. She has a mixed cabinet of men and women from private and state schools. She's not alienated anybody unlike Cameron's Eton Elite who didn't have the first idea what it's like in the real world. Let's hope her advisors will also be people who have had a proper job for several years before entering politics. When she had been mooted as a future PM I thought "oh no" but the more I hear what she says and see what she has done so far, I am even more optimistic for the future of the UK.
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Based on the PM's first speech, I feel that IF she can achieve what she has set out for the well being of all in the country, it sounds like Utopia...... but we shall have to wait and see. She has until the next election to not only talk the talk but walk the walk!
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I cannot stand Teresa May and she has acted unforgivably as her time as Home Secretary, but she has scored some points with me with her re-shuffle. Now she has to deliver on her statement of intent, a difficult task I know.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:21 am

"Brexit means Brexit."

Prime Minister-in-waiting, Theresa May, says the referendum was a vote for "serious change” – and she will make no effort to keep Britain in the EU

Source: Web search youtube

Well there you go "Brexit means Brexit." Looks like the UK will not go back in the EU than

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Home
News and Politics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 6:49 am

Oh the claws are beginning to show c c

Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Nicola Sturgeon: WE are in charge of Brexit, NOT you
SCOTTISH First Minister Nicola Sturgeon WON’T be able to discuss her own Brexit deal with the EU, the Foreign Office have confirmed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 7:28 am

Nothing like a good cat fight to start the day!

Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Scooby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am

She is such an easy target, the least diplomatic person to ever hold office, she might want to check how smaller part of the union she really represents but be assured because if the English were given the option Scotland would be free and Britain significantly richer.
Back to top Go down
dagmaster

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:44 am

This revolting woman makes a mockery of ALL the scottish parliament stands for. I feel sorry for the Scots being stuck with her and lying mouth.
Back to top Go down
Scooby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:49 am

She is misleading the Scottish people for her own agenda i.e. the hatred of the English. Scotland will suffer without the financial support of the UK plus having to pay the EU millions just to trade with them.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 am

So Scotland goes independent and joins the EU. A border goes up they have no automatic right to jobs in England. They would have to go through passport control if flying into any of the other three members of the British territories. With Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia all ready to join before them they would probably end up as net contributors so no money out but funding one heck of a lot of other poor countries. With only several million people you will have negligible amount of MEP's. Then you would have to give up the pound for the Euro. Well the best of luck to you. Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa May could be made Tory leader   Theresa May could be made Tory leader - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theresa May could be made Tory leader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2