Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 am

[size=55:uk0c7vue]Regal retail 18 August 2010

Bulgaria has initiated the most dangerous goods in the EU

Bulgaria is a leader in open dangerous goods in the first six months among member states of the European Union. It said in an interview with Radio Focus - Varna Damyan Lazarov, Chairman of the Consumer.

After a number of notifications we rank Germany and Cyprus, as these countries have submitted information for 112 and 99 dangerous goods.

Total 980 dangerous goods were found in the first half of this year the total European market. In the words of St. Lazarus of the total detected dangerous goods, Bulgaria has opened 127 such that our country ranks first so far for the notifications submitted RAPEKS.

Lazarov explained that RAPEKS actually a European system for the rapid exchange of information on dangerous products on the market.

"
We are part of the common European market. Once in Bulgaria discover a dangerous product and we are first, that we find it in the common market, sending the notification in RAPEKS"
said the expert, and drew attention to the fact that when Bulgaria was opened dangerous goods, does not mean that that product is gone and the other European markets.

In his words, if a specified commodity experts from Bulgaria made the notification and consequently reactions from other countries show that their territory and present the product.

KZP President added that once a product is defined as hazardous in the European Union, it needs to be pulled from the supervisory authorities in the territories of the parties in the community.

RAPEKS system, besides exchanging information between all countries of the European Union, and indicates what actions the parties take when detect dangerous goods and what are the reciprocal actions of the parties who have received information about this dangerous goods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 am

Well well well !!! and I bet most of this in Bulgaria is electriacl products Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Carmen wrote:
Well well well !!! and I bet most of this in Bulgaria is electriacl products Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 3135333095

And................storks, of course Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm

coriolanus wrote:
And................storks, of course Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692

I forgot about those George after all they are responsible for the loss of power in parts of Bulgaria Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi Sallyann,

We've yet to hear about the moles stopping the water supply all over the country Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

On a serious note has anyone had any personal experiences of dangerous goods in Bulgaria Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 3356871870
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Od what a shock this is Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797 Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 2381841692
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Anything that runs on Petrol or electricity seems to be iffy here.Especially Kettles! Oh and plug sockets,switches are of extremely poor quality unless you pay a lot of money for them...Don't bother keeping your receipts or the piece of rubbish they stamp after the checkouts either! Don't know exactly what it's called in BG but it's called a 'GUARANTEE!' in england.The words NAY RESBERUM spring to mind whenever you ask for a refund or exchange of faulty good in BG! I am of the opinion that anything that can cause serious injury or death in BG/THE EUROPEAN UNION/CHINA is repackaged or sent to BG and put on the shelf in a really high location where only the English can reach it!! Maybe they have a hidden camera and a monitor in their staff room where they can watch us English picking up such goods and getting a chuckle out of it! 'Oh look another Englishman assisting in reducing out stockloss,not a lot for the skip this month guy's.Maybe we'll make bonus!'.Maybe a national pass time selling rubbish to the Brits!Two winters ago we had a power cut one evening.It was minus 25oC outside.No generator so the fire had to go out as it will overheat without the pump to the radiators going.We took the dogs to bed with us that night wearing all and sundry winter clothes,fleeces, woolly hats etc.Next morning still no leccy and about minus 25 but also this cold in the house.We put the snow chains on and drove 40k in 100mm of snow to buy a genny at Metro Ruse.The first one off the shelf I rejected as it was open and smelled of petrol so it was obviously a return 'Getting wise this Englichanny'.The second was open which I tried to reject but was informed that their warehouse check everything before it goes on the shelf.OK we left with it (not a cheap one) went to the petrol station and filled the oil/petrol then headed home through a blizzard being redirected by police as the Ruse road to VT was closed due to weather.Got nearly home before the snow chains broke so we ditched the van.A neighbour and I lugged the thing the last 300 metres and into our barn.I did the necessary with the power leads.Started it 'LOVELY' it ran but no leccy!! 'Got me again!' Power came on late afternoon so we could light the fire.Still snowing and eventually finished where 6 inches of my 5 foot fence posts were sticking out of the top of it! Snowed in far a week then back to Metro.Was told as I'd had it for more than 3 days 'I' MUST take it to Ruse to be repaired!!! I mean how thick can you get! We've had over a metre of snow and they knew where I lived.Since I don't own a helicopter,a snow ski or santa's sleigh and reindeer they should of realized that I wasn't going to drag it 40 km! After half hour of mucking me about they agreed to take it to the service centre and I should come back in 3 days.What with more snow,and with my understanding of Bulgarian timescales I returned after a week.No No I was told,we said a month! which was total rubbish.We'll call you they said! That was another joke.I went there after 6 weeks and was told it ain't ready! What about a new one or my money back I said! NAY NAY they said! Well I got home and constructed an E-Mail to Metro Head office explaining that they are now part of the EU and consumers have certain rights under the sale of goods act.Guess what? Two hours later Metro Ruse phoned! You can have a new one or your money back Mr Harrison! So off to Ruse for my money back.The look on the girls face as she handed my 480 lev back was comical.You'd of thought she was handing me the Crown jewels or gold Bullion! So 4 trips to ruse 320 kilometers covered,broken snow chains,cost of oil wasted in genny,my time wasted and no end of dangerous driving in extreme conditions.The only good thing was that I needed the exercise lugging 50kg of generator 300 metres through deep snow in minus 25oC conditions.Last week I purchased a new electric sandwich maker.Twice I was told to get the Guarantee stamped and twice I smiled and kept on walking.I mean,Just what's the point! Eh! Why waste two minutes of my life only to receive that knowing smile on the other side of the information desk? Nearly forgot! My english neighbour purchased a reduced fan for 10 lev in Kaufland the other year,ran it all summer 24/7 until it died after the summer.Took it back covered in nicotine and dust,dumped it on the counter with his receipt and they gave him his money back! So I guess it's Bulgaria-1 England-1 Sorry this is a little off topic but I thought it was worth mentioning.Hope someone get's a laugh out of it because it's funny now...... :Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Wow ABC what a story I can't believe you had so much trouble its amazing how pathetic Bulgarians can be at time and your view above just shows it g
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 am

Had the same with technopolis a month ago.Purchased a none stick grill made by taurus that they were demonstrating in the bourgas store for about 95lev(Keep getting Bollocked by Mrs Malc for getting grease on the hob you see!).not a cheap grill as my neighbours 25lev one works fine.Well,got it back to ruse and guess what? The thermostats faulty! So off we go to the ruse store with the stamped
guarantee,packaging,receipt and guess what! You purchased it in bourgas! take it back there.As if i'm going to take a 95 lev grill back to bourgas then go and collect it when they have repaired it incorrectly.After 10 minutes of haggling and the usual customer has to take it to the sevice centre they agreed to take it to the service centre.Oh! and we'll call you within a month again....Well 2 weeks passed and we get the call so a few days later into ruse again,picked it up,brought it home and guess what? Same fault!!!! So I have to stand there applying pressure upwards to the socket that goes into the grill to get it to work.On a serious note steer clear of any brands of electrical goods that you don't recognise like Midea as they are total rubbish! Tefal etc are available here so pay the little extra a get one that will last.Cheap kettles here only last about 6 months and the switches seem not to work right and tend to not switch off right.I have seen many instances in the uk as a surveyor where electrical appliances switch themselves on and cause house fires (I won't even get into candle fires).It tends to be when people are asleep.A few suggestions:Empty your crumbs out of your toaster regularly,unplug appliances like kettles/toasters before you go to bed and if you don't have them fit smoke alarms!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1763269238

Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 3356871870 ABC WROTE: I have seen many instances in the uk as a surveyor where electrical appliances switch themselves on and cause house fires (I won't even get into candle fires).It tends to be when people are asleep.A few suggestions:Empty your crumbs out of your toaster regularly,unplug appliances like kettles/toasters before you go to bed and if you don't have them fit smoke alarms!

Good advise Abc. g One of our neighbors had a house fire across the street last week caused by and electrical fault. Luckely the family were not hurt but the whole top floor was gutted.

In our BG place I switch off and pull all the plugs out but the cooker is on and it does bothered me, although we have got the new safety fuse box etc. You just never know what might happen and it is only when you stop to think how can you get out if there was a fire. Then reality hits you and you panic. We would not stand a chance in our place. Will most certainly be fitting those fire alarms when we go back and find the safety roll up ladder.

Keep safe

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 am

Nice one Oddball.Candles are my pet hate.In england Mrs Malc would light them and I'd go around blowing them out.Those little tea lights are the worst as they get so hot they melt through things like televisions and cause fire.I have even seen the aftermath of a bathroom that went up in flames due to one being on the tiled window sill which caught the UPVC window frame alight.Funny thing is that we tend to light them when we have had a belly full of alcohol and then fall asleep.Fire damage in the UK is a uncommon peril compared to escape of water for example but when you get one as a surveyor you know your day's ruined as you'll be there for hours.Even if caught early and put out it's the smoke that does the damage as it travels and ruins everything it touches.A little off topic I know but people don't realize how dangerous some things are.If anyone has to make a claim on their BG or UK buildings insurance for what ever reason feel free to run the situation by me and i'll advise on how the claim should proceed and what you are entitled to.I used to train surveyors and later manage National repair network accounts for a very large insurance company that we have all heard of so I know quite a bit about validation guidelines and repair entitlement/schedules.I don't deal with contents by the way.There's no charge for my advise by the way...Sorry MOD about being a little off topic but better to be safe than sorry...
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

ABC have to ask - isn't 'property surveyor' a bit of a joke out here? How do you survey an old 1850s house by UK standards??? Sorry, couldn't resist. :LMHO:I don't know what the original post meant by 'dangerous goods'. Do they mean guns or toasters? In 6 years we haven't had any of our Bulgarian goods blow up on us although we did have a problem with our wood-burner due to icing, but that was our fault and it was soon corrected by our Bulgarian heating expert. We have a battery installed so in the event of a power cut it comes on so we can still use our woodburning central heating with oven! No problem, although we do still damp down the fire a bit just in case.
Although I certainly sympathise with ABC's problems here, I think people should remember that Bulgaria is struggling to come into the 21st Century after years of poverty and Communism and oppression. It behoves Brits coming here to modify their expectations and try to live accordingly. It is possible to have a happy life here once you accept Buglaria for what it is and be patient. The country is trying!
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 am

Hi Oldun,

I don't do any surveying out here.It seemed like a good idea a couple of years ago prior to the recession with all the buying going on by brits. Hence the user ID.I guess all the reports would of been the same anyway,Gut it and start again!They do have BG surveyors over here though that attend claims on behalf of ins co's and they seem to validate everything which I find strange.Maybe I shouldn't of said that as I have probably opened a can of worms......
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 am

Going a bit off topic - but when we bought our village house the agent sent a 'surveyor' who just looked at the house outside and said it was okay! It has been more than okay but I wouldn't have called him a surveyor! I think all it meant was that the house didn't need pulling down. Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods   Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgaria is a leader in EU dangerous goods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1