altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:30 pm

g
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:46 pm

varnagirl wrote:
justbazz wrote:
That's different...mine just has cobwebs.

yep ..the ones that crawled out of them last week ...have crawled back in again.... c

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Well I don't know about you lot but mine is full of dust Hoover  Where the ruddy stuff comes from I have no idea Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 2345823347 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 1069384364  I recon there must be little marshans in there building a dustmite home. La  I will blow the little beggers back to space when his lordship used the compressor again. Drunk
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:04 am

Good morning friends
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's good to be back home again and how the garden has changed in the last 4 days white blossom trees all around and the grass looks fab, Dougie cut it before we left. There are flowers blooming here there and everywhere - You know they have nothing to do with me otherwise they would be DEAD for sure. wow Got three tel calls last night from the neighbours to check we are back safe and sound and they will be down this morning at 9.30 for a catch up. Lovely people. Ginka came and set the parsley in the garden and also decided to weed the onions and garlic plot g She left me a beautiful blanket her grandmother made about 50 years ago. Today I will hand wash this and then make use of it on the swinging chair which is out of the sun. She also bought Dougie a present for the garden, a stork with a water tray. So very thoughtful. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 2706089290 g The sun is trying to shine now although it is a little dark still. s s Come on sun get your head out... Have a good day guys s s s s
Back to top Go down
daryl672
daryl672

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 am

It sounds like you have great weather there already. Here in my part of the world we still have bits of snow around and the ground is muddy. Can't wait until spring is actually here!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 am

daryl672 wrote:
It sounds like you have great weather there already. Here in my part of the world we still have bits of snow around and the ground is  muddy. Can't wait until spring is actually here!

Ah diddles can't be having that so here you are 'just for you' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] H H

Back to top Go down
daryl672
daryl672

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:22 am

Lol, thanks Bernie, better already!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 am

daryl672 wrote:
Lol, thanks Bernie, better already!

You are welcome hun and I also forgot to say

La La
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:26 am

May I borrow a small slice of the s ...miserable and drizzly down here!

Concrete waiting to mixed and poured. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 am

justbazz wrote:
May I borrow a small slice of the s ...miserable and drizzly down here!

Concrete waiting to mixed and poured. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 794030042

Of course you can, I have everyone searching for it, when they fine it i will send it your way too hun.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Yesterday we got lots done in the garden and the temp was up in the 20ies. Today it was dull and a bit windy. We went to Silistra to buy wire to replace the broken fence. Had guest for lunch and later one of the neighbours was rotavating his garden and he popped in to do a little in ours too. About 5.30 the sun finally came out Oh and I manage to transfer some money as the lev seem to be dropping again. Tomorrow it will probably rise again knowing my luck.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Good afternoon everyone hope you are all well.

Today I have been very busy hence not had time to pop in.
as I went to Ginka's to lay the tiles in the hallway. We used up all the old tiles as best I could. It does not look too bad, needless to say Ginka is over the moon, bless her. They could not get over a woman doing as she says 'man's work'. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 3135333095 Tomorrow I will do the grouting. Here is a before and after photo Oh just seen one tile is out will fix that tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Wish you had let me know you were going to do that Bernie...I have quite a few boxes of left over tiles and a proper tile cutter...you could have had it all for the cost of the courier.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:11 pm

justbazz wrote:
Wish you had let me know you were going to do that Bernie...I have quite a few boxes of left over tiles and a proper tile cutter...you could have had it all for the cost of the courier.

Ah bless you Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 2316720568 Bazz the cream ones we had left over and the blue ones belonged to Ginka. She was adiment there was enough blue ones to cover the hallway until I laid them down and showed her. Then I had to try make a pattern. She is well pleased. I just hope the tiles stuck as the cement was very wet and dried very quickly and I found a few loose ones but then, everyone was walking on them so hopefully the grout will seal them tight. Any loose ones I fine tormorrow I will use the grout on. All the offcuts are used up now as I used them on the gazebo walls too. I have stone shaped broken stone left over now so will do the triangle in the garden with them. Did not realise how creative one can be when you are not in full time employment. g

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Well it is 12.08 here in BG so I think I might get an early night as I am a little tired. So good night and God bless, sleep well my friends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 58 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 58 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next