altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Wish I had know about both, would have brought them back again.  wow wow I am watching everything now.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Oh heck the chop saw fell off the bench and split in two halfs, Dougie says it is no good now as it is dicast and cannot be welded. Can it be fixed and if so what kind of shop can we take it to. It broke at the pull down joint.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Dougie is right...you can't weld diecast. However, there is a slight chance that if it's a good quality casting, you may be able to have it bronzed...if it is the low quality 'made in China' type stuff, forget it!

I speak from experience.....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:39 pm

T Bazz will ask neighbours were to find a place that might do that. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:41 am

Just a thought....if it's a well known, reputable brand, you may be able to order the part from the maker. (or from Ebay).

Something like this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 am

Thanks will have a look g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Can you let me know what brand it is...model number would be handy too.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 pm

oddball wrote:
Wish I had know about both, would have brought them back again.  wow wow  I am watching everything now.

I'm always interested in gear that appears to be broken or needs a bit of TLC...One of my hobbies is bringing life back to sad old bits of kit.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Will do that and will take a photo in a few days.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 pm

justbazz wrote:
Can you let me know what brand it is...model number would be handy too.

Brand is Power Craft mitre saw sliding compount No PSMS 2100
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:02 pm

This week we will pop into the iron man Plamen and see if he can fix it or make a new arm so wish us luck g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Good luck!

g g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:01 pm

T T

Tried to do put the fence up today but the cemented posts came loose so had to redo them again this time a bit deeper. I think we were trying to pull to much fence together to put on one post, so tomorrow we will do one post at a time. I supose we have to leave a little at the bottom to go into the ground otherwise animals will get through. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 3897195628 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 3897195628 Not as easy as we thought. The neighbours were due to come and help but they had to go to Silistra maybe they will come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Just had a wonderful evening in our new gazebo with some friends. Decided on a spir of the moment to do a BBQ so rang a few friends and they all came. The food was fab, the company and music was good too. Sometimes you don't have to make plans everything falls into place naturally and these type of events/get to gethers are always much better than planned ones.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 8:27 am

Good morning all

Today is your lucky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

La La Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 62 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 62 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next