altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 am

Im the other way round oddy...never had a prob with my BP..till I moved here...then it rocketed !!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All.

Well I am back in BG safe and sound now and what a lovely few days it has been here in Silistra great to see the sunshine s.

We have a new tarmac road leading up to our turnoff so things are looking up, just got to try to sort out if I can pay them to tarmac our area and a driveway in the garden for now. It would be fab for the winter. Going to see the mayor today so fingers crossed.

Have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:58 am

Good luck with that!!! c
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm

oddball wrote:

All.

Well I am back in BG safe and sound now and what a lovely few days it has been here in Silistra great to see the sunshine  s.

We have a new tarmac road leading up to our turnoff so things are looking up, just got to try to sort out if I can pay them to tarmac our area and a driveway in the garden for now. It would be fab for the winter.  Going to see the mayor today so fingers crossed.

Have a great day!!!
You were lucky choosing such great weather to go back to! Let us all know how you get on with the tarmac request, it took us years just to get a little hole filled in at the end of our road!
Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 794030042
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:45 pm

varnagirl wrote:
Im the other way round oddy...never had a prob with my BP..till I moved here...then it rocketed !!!
Cut down on the banitsa girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:52 am

Perhaps you can use the increase in the Vingette as ammunition :-)

First increase in 8 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pleased to say after I wrote to the Mayor and the road transport offices our 4km access road is now devoid of all potholes
g

BIll
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:22 am

All

What a wonderful day here in Silistra, sun is shining again, slight wind myself and few helpers are off to start the first of our Santa workshop wrapping xmas persents for the children.

Not much luck with offers of help for food etc for the party yet... Really hope the local Silistra business come forward. The ex deptuy governor Vjara has found someone to donate the gift bags so at least we can give the children their presents....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:47 am

Good Morning Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 1931734156

Myself and Ginka and Yvanka are off to the community hall again today to continue wrapping the presents for the underprivledge children here in the 5 surrounding villages. I am getting so excited about this Christmas Party for them now....... I have very positived vives g g g that the local business's will support us with food and soft drinks etc Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 1763269238
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:28 am

Morning all

Lovely sunshine here in Silistra have a wonderful day!

Found this and thought it was very funny ....

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am

You've done it g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Seen it before...still makes me laugh tho'.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Yes me too and its always funny no matter how many times you watch is.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 7:27 pm

This is very true La

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:36 am

Good morning all..

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:51 am

Good morning all, well no snow here yet but very cold, windy icy. We are off to the hall to make new curtains and use the old ones to make table cloths. I will bring home and wash then ready for the party.

Have a great day g

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next