altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scooby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello to you all. I.ve never had much luck with those blocks Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 794030042 Berni I hope yours worked better
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:05 pm

willowsend wrote:
Good to see that you are back, it gets worrying Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 1069384364  when you go missing for a few days Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 1675110159

Did you get my PM Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 1931734156

T Willow missed you too.. H H H Yes and replied. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Scooby wrote:
Hello to you all. I.ve never had much luck with those blocks Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 794030042  Berni I hope yours worked better

Not much difference really Scob somehow I got the opinion they would last for ages but one lasted 40 minutes.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Well now would you believe it we had a little flurry of snow this morning. Bitter cold out but nice and snug in the villa.  We to our Australian friends for a wonderful lunch today, really going to miss them they are going back Australia in the sunshine for a whole 4 monhts holidays Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 927475117
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 6:14 am

Where do they come from in OZ?

Might be a bit of a shock, weatherwise, if they've been away for a while. 45 degrees at my brothers house yesterday.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:19 am

justbazz wrote:
Where do they come from in OZ?

Might be a bit of a shock, weatherwise, if they've been away for a while. 45 degrees at my brothers house yesterday.

I m sure he said Newcastle. They have not been back home for 2 years and looking forward to the visit. They have lived here in Silistra in a village for the past 9 years. They are an amazing couple I just love being around them always so positive. They do a lot with the church here in Silistra via the church in Australia. I don't get involved in churches not my thing and I made that very clear from the start. I was under the opinion that churches helped those in need, how silly of me!. I asked the pastor if he could help the man in our village, whos house almost burnt down and he was very lucky escaped with burns although he was in hospital for 4 days. Pastor came out look around and said no can't help as the man had another old shack he called a house that he could live in, bear in mind no electricity or water but hey that did not matter to the so called paster who is suppose to help people. All he had to do was organise a crew of volunteers to come and clear the damaged home then put on some kind of sheltering until a builder could be found to do the work. But instead it was us and the villagers who pulled together to help --- OOPS gone off on one sorry Hot Hot
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 8:27 am

Nice big east coast city...if you like cities.

I spent a lot of time there during my military days.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 6:28 pm

We  arrived in Plovdiv today spending a few days here before we go to the UK. We will be meeting Justbazz he will show us the sights he will also be checking out Fergie our
jeep, we bought her from buzz a few years ago he misses her . Looking forward to catching up.

Last edited by oddball on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:10 am

Have a good time.....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi guys

Sorry not been around much lately firstly we went to Plovdiv and justbazz took time out of his busy schedule to show us around and spent lots of time with us. T so much buzz you are fab. Then we flew to the UK so busy with family everyone want's to see us, got a free day for shopping tomorrow then fly back to Plovdiv stay a few more days there, meet up with justbazz and family again on sat evening. Buzz is in his element as he has been taken care of Fergie our jeep we bought from him 3 years ago, he misses her and was delighted to have her back to give her some TLC. She will be right as rain again when we get back.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Guys

Just to say we are back in BG again now had a lovely time in the UK but glad to get back. Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all your help and taking us around the sights and also for taking good care of Fergie whilst in Plovdiv. You are a real star!

Villa is cold both aircons are on and now the fire hopefully will warm up shortly.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Been a fab day here in Silistra morning started off heavy frost but then the sunshine and 15 degrees outside but in the balcony with the plastic all around it was a good 25degrees if not more, a hot house. We had the fire on inside the villa and left the front door open too so whole area was lovely and snug. Tonight it is chilly but I have soused out how to keep the place warm now. Put the rads in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen hall and landing and close all the doors except the lounge with the fire on. place is like a furness now, Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 3367882216 The coldes room is the kitchen so we will have to put some insulation on the wall to keep it warm. I bought two small oil filled rads for the bathrooms but do you think I can find the ruddy things - I bet I gave them away with all the other 18 boxes of our own stuff we donated. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 am

Lovely cosy night last night in the villa not at all cold g Today we found the large Bulgarian mats Gail gave us so they are now on the floors upstairs - I gave all our own big rugs away thinking we do not need them, sods law eh.

Today again is a fantastic sunny day, we did have a heavy frost but has now cleared. Fire on inside and door opened. Balcony like a hot house already. s s Have a great day
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 7:56 am

A very good morning friends hope you all had a wonderful xmass and new year. Today is brilliant sunshine out there but as you know, we have heavy duty plastic framed around the balcony so right now it is like a hot house and the washing is drying nicely. Outside the balcony it is flipping freezing.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm... They now say the weather will change drastically on Friday lots of snow and temps at -22 + We we see how that goes Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 2581928987 peeps hope you are all well and keeping safe and warm. The snow is melting now so hopefully we can all get our and about. Keep safe g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 49 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 49 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next