altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello and good evening.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Strong winds here in Silistra toight
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:31 pm

oddball wrote:

Perhaps its what you had for dinner Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 am

therowfamily wrote:
oddball wrote:

Perhaps its what you had for dinner Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 1865348797

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 1865348797 Honestly what are you like! Come to think of it Mr Oddy did have some beans Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 2345823347
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 am

Good morning all

Looks like it is going to be a fab day here in BG s is shining g

Went to the shop today for some bread neighbours say me going and was waiting for me to retun to give me a bag filled with onions, garlic lettice and flowers only problem is what do I do with it all. :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi to all the members. g
Back to top Go down
BigDave
Junior user
Junior user
BigDave

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Hello I haven't posted much but I will be in the future.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:27 pm

got the garden strimmed today looks pretty good with no weeds g Just have to keep it that way now
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Howdy folks.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Afternoon Guys

Thank you all for dropping in daily good to know who is about.

Today here in Silistra in the village it is misty, windy and really dull - fie is on, satalitte gonde down no signal so no tv but about to watch soe dvd's can't do much outside too cold. Cosy sat in... Enjoy the weekend c
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Helloooooooooo Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:19 am

Here we are 3.15am and I am still wide awake dispite being up since 7am. I am not sure what is happening as i have been in BG for 8 days now and just cannot sleep - the first night here we stayed in the hotel and I slept through but finding it very difficult sleeping. Guess my brain is not as active as it was at home.... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 3998065313
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:40 am

the idea of going was to take it easy and enjoy so throw the clock away as when it gets light very early on you will wake up anyway.
so enjoy it but if you are really bored and you need to be active get that mini warehouse buildt in your garden your neighbours will love you for it especially when you say you cant sleep.

see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 am

Good morning c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks Paddy everything takes so long here we have to wiat to see the builder, then the archetech, the the mayor and I really don't know who else but I am sure there will be someone. I finally got some sleep last time I looked is was 5.20 so had a few hours -Today is lovely sunny day might get in the garden. Hae good one what every you are doing g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next