altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:25 am

Hallo and a Good Morning to all s
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello to all and good to see you here June.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 am

Good morning all just to ay arrived in BG safely all well at the villa part from when we turned the water on we have 3 split pipe o far and every tap seems to leak - hopefully we can sort it soon. Two lorries will be here on Thursday our one from the UK and one fro Bon Marien Shipping agency in Varna the MD said he would do a campaign for all the staff to help the company also spent 1100lv on food. Fab eh..

Thank you June from BIB Services for the annual donation you did great!!!
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:30 am

good morning Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 am

good morning you two, glad you made it without any hicups, hope all that food included tea bags as i will be over soon. all the best
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:02 am

Glad to arrived ok s
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello and good morning. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello to all our members
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Just finished unloading the 1st truck load from Bon Marine Shipping Agency in Varna they delivered all sorts of goods, beds, wardrobe, desks, clothes shoes, toys etc see the facebook below for more photos

[attachment=1:3uxgeni2][attachment=0]food from Bon Marine.jpg[/attachment:3uxgeni2]

Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Don't get on here to often but good day to all of you Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 pm

keep up the good work you two.

was it Dougie taken the pictures, reason for asking is i had a wife like that i took all the pictures so when she left, she took the pictures as they were all of her.
just me having a moan.

hope you are enjoying your time in BG and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello I'm here most days and only post if I see something that interests me ? but always here. :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Helloooooooooooooooooo H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Great to see you all posting daily thank you so much..... No Paddy Dougie is away off doing something else takes me all my time to get him in the photos...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next