altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:54 am

morning oddy...lovely photo gal
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am

Morning everyone. s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 am

varnagirl wrote:
morning oddy...lovely photo gal
Thank VG :) g

A big frst here today and very cold. Not too good here as both of us are down with colds or now so need to get to town to get medicines to stop it going further. Need to get supplies as snow is on it's way... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2345823347

Have a good one, keep warm and safe...
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:03 am

Morning All

Hope you have a great day1 g

Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 am

oddy ...just luv that "
dearlord "
bril x
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:00 am

varnagirl wrote:
oddy ...just luv that "
dearlord "
bril x

T VG start the day with a smile eh!!! Copy it and share it Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 3367882216
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 pm

oddball wrote:
T VG start the day with a smile eh!!! Copy it and share it Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 3367882216

We copied it and pasted! Then I went into the garden and moved four cubics and wood and stacked them in our barn, feeling reasonably cream crackered now!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:11 am

itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:

We copied it and pasted! Then I went into the garden and moved four cubics and wood and stacked them in our barn, feeling reasonably cream crackered now!

Well done you ! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2706089290 Me thinks you deserve a :group: and a small beer g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:15 am

Good morning all, we woke up to this - i was raining pretty much most of the night but did not epect this ... Keep warm
:Snow window:
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:36 am

We had rain here in VT last night, so everywhere is sopping wet today. Our dog Ayla inspected the fence this morning and at even eight years old she trundled around it for ages looking for a way out. Eventually, with a bit of pushing with her paws and nudging with her face a hole big enough for her body to slip through was revealed and off she went to the field next door. We have over an acre of land here and it would appear that is not enough for her and she has to go on an excursion around the neighbouring fields and wander around the village. Just waiting for a dry day so that I can repair any defects in the fence and contain Ayla in our field where we can see her and what she is up to!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:05 am

itchyfeet wrote:
We had rain here in VT last night, so everywhere is sopping wet today. Our dog Ayla inspected the fence this morning and at even eight years old she trundled around it for ages looking for a way out. Eventually, with a bit of pushing with her paws and nudging with her face a hole big enough for her body to slip through was revealed and off she went to the field next door. We have over an acre of land here and it would appear that is not enough for her and she has to go on an excursion around the neighbouring fields and wander around the village. Just waiting for a dry day so that I can repair any defects in the fence and contain Ayla in our field where we can see her and what she is up to!!

This song comes to mind I want to break free Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2381841692
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:02 am

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:

This song comes to mind I want to break free Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2381841692

Today it is a case of "
Rain Drops are falling on My Head."

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 1865348797 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 1865348797 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:55 am

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 1865348797 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 am

Morning All

Oh what a miseriable day it is today. What a dfference a day makes ! (Oh another song Itchy) g

Today it is like this Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 927475117

Yesterday it was like this

Stay safe dry and warm. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 3367882216
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:25 pm

oddball wrote:
Morning All

Oh what a miseriable day it is today. What a dfference a day makes ! (Oh another song Itchy) g

Today it is like this Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 927475117

Yesterday it was like this

Stay safe dry and warm. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 3367882216

At least you can find your clothes pegs today Berni! Haven't seen any snow here in VT, oops . . . don't speak too soon.

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next