altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:38 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Hi
Numbers and details worth writing down as well in event you loose internmet..

I have had a look at Sliven
I suspect the Village is called=  Zhelju Volvoda  your street is = Ovcharska st see below map and see if it makes sense

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill

Thanks Bill I have done that now and even tried to find it putting in numbers and it came up yepeeeeeeeeee. g

Yes the chap got into the village found the street but could not find the house.  I remember when we went there years ago just after we bought it We were going round and round in circles trying to find the place eventually I gave up and rang the agent and asked if she moved the house.... Seriously she said ' No Berndadette we did not move your house' La  It is really had to find but once you know where it is, it;s no trouble..
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 am

On the google map page, go into street view and have a look around, you might find it without leaving your house??

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Now this is what I call playing out - Don't you just love it

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:07 am

Much more fun than watching TV or playing computer games... g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:38 am

g g g  Oh yes and memories like this last forever.  I remember we used to have an old shed in the garden next door and we used to play shop all the time, make mud cakes, collect old packets and tins and used small stones for money.

Also we used to play concert, we had old dress up clothes and the children from the street uses to come in bringing something to sit on and we would sing and dance even recited a poem oh these were the days.  

Then in the summer months as we lived near the sea, we left the house early in the morning and did not return until very late afternoon.  Mum would get a loaf of bread and some jam and make jam sandwiches. She would treat us to a packed of Marie biscuits and a bottle of lemonade, a bottle to get water from the spring on our way out and off on the two mile hike to the seaside we went. We played for hours and of course there was the excitement of the picnic jam sandwiches, 4 biscuits and some lemonade was just amazing it was like a party time for us. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 We were a poor family but only in money g g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:15 am

I grew up the same way....we didn't live anywhere near the seaside, but we did have hundreds of sq miles of tall forest surrounding us, so cubby house, forts and things like that were what kept us occupied. We would go out armed with a dozen or so potatoes which we would cook in the coals when we felt hungry. Plenty of small creeks around, so that's where you went for a drink...or a swim.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:33 am

g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:45 am

s s  Again here today.  Good morning all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We are off to visit the new home for disabilities teens/adults, finally we can all agree on a visiting time. Now to see if they want the items we brought for them in April....
Back to top Go down
suellen
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 am

Good morning all and good luck Berni Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 1430720830
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 am

Is it not amazing that after Bretext a lot more members are appearing on the boards , that have not been seen for a long time ...... c
Back to top Go down
Roadworker
Junior user
Junior user
Roadworker

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:28 am

I'm here quite often but don't always post anything sometimes I just like to read what others have said which I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Be assured I was not knocking anyone Roadworker...twas just an observation Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:33 pm

varnagirl wrote:
Is it not amazing that after Bretext a lot more members are appearing on the boards , that have not been seen for a long time ...... c

Absolutely: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:28 am

Good morning peeps Not such a bright day here in fact rather dull but not at all cold, We are off the to Community Centre this morning to sort out the trees, it appears that the trees at the back of the hall are touching the roof and knocking the tiles off so as we have the bit ladder we must go and help too.

Just before the festival we had two big massive trees cut back at the front and I never seen such a skilled man as Marin is with a chain saw. The cut the trees and when the fell within minutes he had debranched them and cut the tree into sizeable logs totally amazing. It would have taken us all day just to debranch them. But as Dougie said they have been doing this all their life so know exactly what to do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 pm

wonderful day today was woke up by my border collie at 3.30am scratching at the carpet trying his hardest to get under the bed, well it was thunder and lighting, now it's as hot as if I were in BG on the Isle Of Man.

looking for a bit of advise anybody in the popovo area, I want to do the right thing and make sure my house has the correct bits of paper for a small extension as I want to have an open plan kitchen to the middle of my house, so I am asking for someone who has either do it correctly or know where to get the paperwork done so I can have my house just the way I want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next