altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:15 am

Oh heck!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my pen and paper Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1536469901 g
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 am

i am waiting with it Berni
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 am

paddy wrote:
i am waiting with it Berni

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1865348797 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Feeling a bit down in the dumps today - It has been raining all day so far :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3897195628: It is quite cold to so may have to light a fire later Where is the s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:25 pm

oddball wrote:
Feeling a bit down in the dumps today - It has been raining all day so far :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3897195628: It is quite cold to so may have to light a fire later Where is the s

So am I. I have guests in the villa for the next two weeks and I received an email from them this morning to tell me that the pool pump/filter room has water in it and the pump is under water Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 927475117
I am also sending you a pm Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:06 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:

So am I. I have guests in the villa for the next two weeks and I received an email from them this morning to tell me that the pool pump/filter room has water in it and the pump is under water Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 927475117
I am also sending you a pm Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1536469901

Ah sorry to hear that Willow I feel bad now moaning and feeling sorry for myself when others like yourself have problems. I hope it gets sorted soon if we can do anything let us know. Hope your evening gets better big hugs H Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm

:Sunny:here today fab!!! Stilian and Nellie came today to help knock down the granny house - got another side knocked down and loads of bricks saved. One more side to knock down the JCB might be here tomorrow if now Dougie and I will tackle the last slide.

Hope you are all having a good day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3367882216
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 pm

oddball wrote:
willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:

Ah sorry to hear that Willow I feel bad now moaning and feeling sorry for myself when others like yourself have problems. I hope it gets sorted soon if we can do anything let us know. Hope your evening gets better big hugs H Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1995268642

After all the bad weather, the pool was 6 inches deeper that it should be and the pump is kaput, as a result the pool is dirty and the pump must be replaced, which is being worked on as I write, fortunately our guest are being very understanding and I am thankful for that
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 am

Good morning Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 am

Afternoon guys s shine here today and guess what!!!!!!! The builder and two worker are in today knocking down the rest of the granny house and saving the bricks - Not sure if the JCB will be here later or not as the gounds need to be levelled out once the house has gone.

Well its back to work for me shifting bricks Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 2581928987 Have a good day and enjoy the sunshine s s Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1995268642
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:44 pm

now don't forget the size of the ganny house 16 by 10 but i can not remember was that feet or metres

look forward to seeing it and if you can do it in metres.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm

paddy wrote:
now don't forget the size of the ganny house 16 by 10 but i can not remember was that feet or metres

look forward to seeing it and if you can do it in metres.

Actually Paddy we are surprised at how big it actually was we go from the concret corner to corner it is 6mts 300 by 6mts 700 ish so we will build a 7x7mt it is knocked down now Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 570106603 JCB in tomorrow to clear the rest and straighten the grounds. The builder is talking about roof tiles say that silicon tiles are better and last a lifetime - anyone got any advice on them Oh by the way there is a 588lev difference in price between silicon and normal tiles. c
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:58 pm

looking good Bernie,
what they mean about the tiles is the concrete type are better, as the others that i seen in Bulgaria, were brittle i forgot what they call it they use the material for flower pots, the problem it does not like the cold and heat.
concrette tiles are better honest gov.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks Paddy, we were expecting the jCB today but it never tuned up - the builder came at 8am with two men said no JCB today they will clean up so they strated to move stuff around and then decided if the gets a jcb today he will dig the hole for the pit - off he went and the other two clear the area in the middle at the bottom which I Tought was strange but left the to it. George came back and said no JCB until tomorrow but the price now is 65lev an hour it has to come for near Silistra. I asked why they are clarning the ground that can be dug over with a JCB he said for the septic - I could not believe it - he was putting a septic in the midddle of the garden - about 10mts away from the fence, how on earth could that be empied. told him no it needs to be near the road like the one in our house so it can be epited in due course. He said no problem - Me thinks I will have to keep an eye on thiings. :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3897195628: The finished work at 10am
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 am

i think your right Berni,
65lev sound alot of money they may be trying to take you for a ride check others, as you said a few months ago about that young English guy that died (rob) i think his website said the cost was a day rate and where you are i would agree with that 65lev a day not an hour if in dought haggle in your good old Irish way. just watch them as if it rains and the digger is still on site you will be paying for that so get the price down.
just another though if they are going to dig for a new tank why not get them to put it to the euro standard waste pipe 150mm and maybe go for a bit bigger (tank size) and get them to put a new pipe into the toilet in your house and connect it to the new septic tank as most tanks are good for at least 4 toilets + waste water and washing machine and their are only so many you can use at once, you should only need around 10 pipes 150mm x 4m.
remember it would make yours and Dougies life easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next