View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello folks, As you will see from the printed list I have received a lot of Anonymous emails in the last three weeks
Most of us will know, or have a very good idea as to who has sent them, so if any member has got any computer knowledge and/or information as to how I can block or filter them on my gmail account please advise.
I would like to be in a position where they bounced back to the sender, but of course that isn't possible because Anonymous does not exist, and of course the sender knows that

-----Original Message----- From: Nomen Nescio
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:50 AM
To: Removed for security reasons
Subject: Long

Not long now perverted freak.

This is a very mild one but most of them I wouldn't post which include death threats.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks Daisy.

As for proxies, the only thing I know about them is what I read, which is most of them do not actually do what people think they do.
I have tried a few proxie programs and when I use a IP lookup it still shows my proper IP, so please don't be put off think Proxies are the be all and end all, they are not.

Obviously most proxie programs only show the proxie address because they want you to think it works and to pay for the program.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi Phil the person that this topic refers to does use valid proxies which are availble freely for anyone to use and they do work for example the person spoken about here constantly tries to get back on the forum using a proxies and no matter what I do or the police do its very complex to try and find out the origin of a poster who uses a proxie. I as admin on this forum have tried to help the police in every way I could by passing on all the proxies he uses but they can not be traced. Unfortunately he has the law on his side ie if I or anyone else were to write something slanderous about this person even though it may be true we would suffer at the hands of British law, this person has even tried to get this forum closed down by stating that we were allowing member to mention him by name which wasn't the case, so you see it's not as easy as some people may think to nail this clown. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm

T to all who are contributing to this topic
I would like to be in a position where I could give all members a complete story but that would only give the perpetrator more ammunition and power than he has already got, in fact getting an even bigger kick out of all this that he already has. he is evil
What I can say is that there have been four UK polices forces involved with him over at least a seven year period and Detective Inspector Riddell collated at the evidence and sent it to SOCA, Interpol and the Cyber crime unit in Sofia who in turn passed it on to the Chief Prosecutor in Dobrich who denied ever receiving the file. Inspector Riddell contacted the chief of police in Dobrich and told him that he felt completely let down by the BG system but Riddell made it quite clear that if the perpetrator came to the UK he would definitely be arrested :Help and Advice Please - Page 2 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Ok,

Not much more can be said then, as over time you will have done everything that has been suggested, except closing down that particular email account and start a new one.

Whether you think he is serious with his threats is for you to decide, but all he is doing is forcing you to constantly be looking over your shoulder whenever he feels like having another go at you.

Please.
He is telling you this-that-or-the-other just to further wind you up.
Try not reading his mail, if it's going to happen he will not be telling you when, so you will not know about it anyway, turn the table and have the last laugh at some stupid person writing emails that no-one ever reads.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 am

I like this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help and Advice Please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2