altText

Medical Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 am

Please put here the name of English speaking Dr's and addresses in Bulgaria that may help the members of this forum.

DR SAMARA
Block 13
Yambol
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 am

we use Dr samra he is very good and his son and wife are the dentist in the surgery and they are very good too
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice, Flies   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:45 am

Just returned from Bulgaria and parts of my body (mainly legs) is covered in weepy little itchy spots. Do flies bite because neither my wife or I have seen or heard any mosquitoes whilst on our visit
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 am

Yes there are flies that can leave a nasty bite an irritation as well as mosquitoes, if your at all worried best go and see your Gp.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 am

GinaA wrote:
Yes there are flies that can leave a nasty bite an irritation as well as mosquitoes, if your at all worried best go and see your Gp.

Not worried, just interested to know if the flies like the taste of my blood, or if it is general and an accepted part of being in Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:36 am

Flipping Nora do they bite! - They take chunks out of you, little sods Medical Advice 1865348797 We are not bother much now by the mozzies but step outside the nets and the flies have a field day Medical Advice 3135333095 Never know flies to bite. Ginka gave me some lemon stuff to put on so thankfully no bites last few days.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:44 am

oddball wrote:
Flipping Nora do they bite! - They take chunks out of you, little sods Medical Advice 1865348797 We are not bother much now by the mozzies but step outside the nets and the flies have a field day Medical Advice 3135333095 Never know flies to bite. Ginka gave me some lemon stuff to put on so thankfully no bites last few days.

What's the lemon stuff you put on and does it make you smell like a cocktail g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:00 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:

What's the lemon stuff you put on and does it make you smell like a cocktail g

Now Willow I can't tell as I always smell sweet Medical Advice 2381841692 The stuf is called imon Kolonyasi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medical Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Advice   Medical Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1