View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Help and Advice Please Empty
PostSubject: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello folks, As you will see from the printed list I have received a lot of Anonymous emails in the last three weeks
Most of us will know, or have a very good idea as to who has sent them, so if any member has got any computer knowledge and/or information as to how I can block or filter them on my gmail account please advise.
I would like to be in a position where they bounced back to the sender, but of course that isn't possible because Anonymous does not exist, and of course the sender knows that

-----Original Message----- From: Nomen Nescio
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:50 AM
To: Removed for security reasons
Subject: Long

Not long now perverted freak.

This is a very mild one but most of them I wouldn't post which include death threats.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Still getting problems from this idiot then I see, I don't know how you can stop this but there will be someone on here who can help I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh my word - is this still going on? If its from who we think it is he is now still operating his business and has friends on FB. How strange that some people seem to condone this behaviour if they know of it and I am sure they must because I recognise some names from forums who would have seen your posts many times. I guess people take sides and believe what they want to believe. Actually I find it unbelievable myself but having been on the internet for sometime I know these people enjoy upsetting others. Trolls. So sorry its still going on Willowsend. You know of course, that we are about to return to Britain for similar reasons although not quite so extreme as death threats. Help and Advice Please 927475117
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm sure that most mail accounts have a mail blocker of some sort it might help to know who your email account is with then perhaps we might be able to help? but no promises. I think its about time this pig who is doing this was to grow up and behave like a normal human being,

OMG did I say normal ? Help and Advice Please 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Easier said than done but try not to open them he isn't worth it just like his out of date food. s
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Trying to stop unwanted emails is almost impossible, actually I should have said it is impossible, at best you can mark them as being SPAM, then they go direct to your spam folder and you then just ignore them.

With Gmail, select the little square box to the left of the email, then from the toolbar find and select the option to 'Mark as Spam'
[url=http:
//s92.
photobucket.
com/user/oldfogy/media/Gmailpic_zps3b8590cf.
jpg.
html:2i0fwh2o][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url:2i0fwh2o]

1. The problem with using email down-loaders, that have the ability to 'Bounce' emails is that quite often most spam is sent from hi-jacked accounts which the bounced email then gets sent to the innocent person who has had their account hi-jacked so does not really do any good at all.
(one very good one is called MailWasher, which then downloads all mail except those marked as spam) you can then automatically have Outlook Express opened to read or reply to the full email.

2. With some spam emails the sender can embed properties that automatically lets them know if the email has been opened, which then confirms the email account is live and then continues to send more emails, the moral then is once you recognise emails as being spam 'do not open them'

3. Have you considered changing your email address for the site you think they are coming from?
Back to top Go down
blanche

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 am

omg this is horrendous. i have no idea whats going on but there is no excuse for abusive emails. what kind of person would do this? i hope you get it sorted and just ignore the mail and dont open them..........if you can. take care xxx
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Phil-H wrote:
Trying to stop unwanted emails is almost impossible, actually I should have said it is impossible, at best you can mark them as being SPAM, then they go direct to your spam folder and you then just ignore them.

With Gmail, select the little square box to the left of the email, then from the toolbar find and select the option to 'Mark as Spam'
[url=http:
//s92.
photobucket.
com/user/oldfogy/media/Gmailpic_zps3b8590cf.
jpg.
html:zto9wwfj][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url:zto9wwfj]

1. The problem with using email down-loaders, that have the ability to 'Bounce' emails is that quite often most spam is sent from hi-jacked accounts which the bounced email then gets sent to the innocent person who has had their account hi-jacked so does not really do any good at all.
(one very good one is called MailWasher, which then downloads all mail except those marked as spam) you can then automatically have Outlook Express opened to read or reply to the full email.

2. With some spam emails the sender can embed properties that automatically lets them know if the email has been opened, which then confirms the email account is live and then continues to send more emails, the moral then is once you recognise emails as being spam 'do not open them'

3. Have you considered changing your email address for the site you think they are coming from?

Hi Phil
We have three different email accounts and have very good reason to believe that all three have been hacked at some stage
I know that many supporters/friends tell me that I am stupid to open anonymous emails but that is easier said than done. If one of those emails are to inform me of my pending death, it is a police matter as it could be true
I also get advice from some members suggesting that perhaps we should leave Bulgaria, why should we ,the perpetrators are then the winners and achieved their ambition. I have said it before, I will say it again WE LOVE BULGARIA (and yes I am shouting) sorry Admin, but I want everybody to know that there is nothing we hate about Bulgaria just a few hateful people in it. You don't visit your villa/home 5 or 6 times a year if you don't enjoy being there :Help and Advice Please 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 pm

This is posted with Admins permission after I have edited it

I received the email below on Wednesday 11th Sept, the day before my wife, me and two friends were due to board the plane to Varna
My wife and friend's didn't know anything about it, otherwise they would not have boarded that plane and we would not have been at the Silistra Orphanage Party. I did not make them aware of this email death threat until we had returned back to the UK safely

You f*****g b*****d stupid piece of s**** pedo. You will die in Bulgaria soon.
On the 13 the Sept, 4 men in a black 4x4 with darkened windows will visit you.
They will have with them iron bars and flame guns. The iron bars will be used
to smash your limbs. Following this, the flame guns will be used to remove your limbs from your body.
As they will be using flame guns, there will be automatic cauterization,
which means you will not die immediately. Next, you will have sharp objects thrust into your eyes.
This will make you blind, but not immune to the pain to follow. You will then be cut open everywhere
any flesh is to be seen. Blood loss will kill you eventually, but
not too quickly. Yes, we have had experience of this before - you are not the first and not the last child f****r.

The Bulgarian Police do not look upon this as a criminal offence
:Thank you:for looking :Help and Advice Please 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Can I just mention to newer members on the forum that Willowsend has done everything possible to stop this abuse including reporting to police. I think he was just hoping someone would come up with a solution to stop emails being sent. This is a long and disturbing story which has gone on for a very long time. As for stopping emails, I thought this was possible because a while ago I sent an email to someone who I was in regular contact with only to find that the email address could not recieve my mail and was returned to sender. So it would seem that it is possible to block emails.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm

oldun wrote:
Can I just mention to newer members on the forum that Willowsend has done everything possible to stop this abuse including reporting to police. I think he was just hoping someone would come up with a solution to stop emails being sent. This is a long and disturbing story which has gone on for a very long time. As for stopping emails, I thought this was possible because a while ago I sent an email to someone who I was in regular contact with only to find that the email address could not recieve my mail and was returned to sender. So it would seem that it is possible to block emails.
oldun, you said
I sent an email to someone who I was in regular contact with only to find that the email address could not recieve my mail and was returned to sender.
The problem I have is that all the emails I receive from this vile character are sent from a fictitious IP address by anonymous, so you cant send it back because it does not exist and that is why he also hides behind many different aliases
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Willowsend, have you complained to the Police in the UK?

Have you had a look at the properties of the email to see the senders IP address?
Once you know the IP you can contact their supplier and see if they will act on it

You can also use something like '[url:3f2pqsnj]http:
//www.
iplocationfinder.
com[/url:3f2pqsnj]' to find the supplier details, and even the location of the account holder, but please remember the person may be using a hacked account so it might not necessarily be their own account, but still worth looking at.

I don't know your level of computer knowledge, so please forgive me if you do not understand what I am saying please let me know and I will break it down into a lot less techy speak.

Yes emails can be 'blocked' but that is not actually stopping them as they will still be there if you want to look at them and as Willowsend says he feels he needs to read them.

Personally I don't think he should be reading them but just ignoring them because what is actually happening is by reading and worrying about the content the person sending the emails is achieving what they are trying to do.

Yes , very easy for me to say that as it's not me that's on the receiving end, but that is just my opinion and if other people are thinking the same then please comment.

I'll re-post this, only for some reason I ended up with 3 copies and obviously removed the wrong 2.
[url=http:
//s92.
photobucket.
com/user/oldfogy/media/Gmailpic_zps6d000e9e.
jpg.
html:3f2pqsnj][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url:3f2pqsnj]
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Once upon a time, I had a similar, but not so nasty, problem with unwelcome emails and this is how I solved the problem. I copied my list of trusted, known contacts and their email addresses by hand, onto a sheet of paper. I then cancelled my email account..I got the usual 'we are sorry to see you go' messages and the standard 'we are happy to forward any mail to your new account'..I declined that offer. Roughly a week later, I opened a new email account, on a different computer, in a different country, using a different email address and have never had a problem since. I sent a short notification to all the trusted folk on my 'paper copy' and all has been fine since then. It seems a bit like identity theft, but you own your identity, so it can't be that.

Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 pm

The problem is with this scumbag is that he uses proxies and also anno email senders so there is no way of finding out where they come from although most of us will know who it is, I believe Brian has contacted the uk police who put together a solid case for the Bulgarian police who have refused to do anything about it, I also believe that the uk police passed all the evidence to Interpol who in turn passed it to the Bg counterpart but still nothing has happened, I only know this because I have a friend who is a member on another forum where there is a lot more information posted. I really can't see what else Brian can do about this sick pathetic idiot who has nothing better to do because his shop has now closed, ops I hope I didn't give anything away there. s
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Daisy you are so very right. The problem seems to be that what the uk thing is wrong and illegal the bg police think is fine, it seems to me that the Bulgarian legal system only answers to Bg no matter what, they obviously take no notice of Interpol or any eu directive and for that reason alone they should never have been allowed to join simply because if they are not prepared to follow the eu rules which includes cybercrime then they have no rights to be part of the rest of the clan in the eu, anyway I'll stop rambling but I can't see what else Brian can go as he has gone down every road possible at great expense and he's still putting up with the same S**t from the same Psychopathic nuttier who hides behind his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help and Advice Please   Help and Advice Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help and Advice Please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next