If the price is right ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi and Good morning { hope this is the right place to post this}
Is there any one please who could tell me the going rate or what I might be expected to pay for things like
manual worker odd job's
rubble removal
garden clear up
concrete patio build
logs
keep getting very different price's from 10 to 500 lev two cart loads of rubbish taken away 60 lev then someone tells me that's way to much I have made some enquiries :Headbang:all so it seems someone sends round someone to do the work and the money is split one for finding the work the other for doing the work I cant keep up So have put a stop to it all for now till I get my very sore head round this If the price is right ??? - Page 3 3135333095
advice much appreciated I'm in a village between Elhovo &
Yambol If the price is right ??? - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Shame you are so far away from Silsitra bazz you could have popped along and met up with Dougie. But will see what I can do. If the price is right ??? - Page 3 3356871870 again. Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 am

Bgbazz do you travel ? i can give you loads of work . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Bernie..yeah, distance is a bit of a pain at times, but I'm sure we will meet up one of these days g
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 am

A assert is something that is worth money , the bank will not lend you money on a village house so i turns from a asset to a liability . In a nut shell worthless my friend or next to .
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 am

:OffTopic:lets get back to the main theme of this topic.........costings of labour T
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Quote :
bgbazz It is quite a silly price really..

Buy that man a drink ... If the price is right ??? - Page 3 570106603

I cant understand why a Brit or Bulgarian builder as not replied to this topic and given a price for labour.,.or perhaps they cant or dont do a 12 hour day!... Its not a attack on any Builders honestly Angel
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks TNT..can't help wondering how ALL the buildings in Bulgaria came to be here without the help of the Brit builders, structural engineers and this fellow, who is so obviously far wiser than everyone else on this forum.

Just as a tiny bit of info..I've just spent the afternoon at a major bank with two of my employed Bulgarian families, helping them get their loan to buy a house in a VILLAGE!!. The bank just needed me to verify that they had fulltime employment..no promises by me, no risk on my part, no signatures, no kissing of backsides..just me, verifying their employment status. By the way, the families purchased two homes..one each! I took the comments made by a very informed member of this forum regarding buying a house in a village and the reaction was.........unprintable!!
Back to top Go down
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 am

Hi please would anyone know if I could buy or rent a floor sander
and at what price I would be looking at for someone to sand the floorboards of four large rooms Yambol are T
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 am

We had all of our oak floors sanded a few years back and the result was pretty good. Just waiting for SWMBO to get back from town and I'll see if she can dig out his contact details for you.
Back to top Go down
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 am

bgbazz wrote:
We had all of our oak floors sanded a few years back and the result was pretty good. Just waiting for SWMBO to get back from town and I'll see if she can dig out his contact details for you.
T that would be great g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am

Sorry for the delay..we had a huge power outage yesterday which lasted well into last night. Wife doesn't have his details, but remembers that she found his details in the newspaper at the time..he was from over your way somewhere, so may still be advertising. Another handy tip is to ask your Mayor as they usually know who's doing what in their district.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If the price is right ??? - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 am

bgbazz wrote:
Sorry for the delay..we had a huge power outage yesterday which lasted well into last night. Wife doesn't have his details, but remembers that she found his details in the newspaper at the time..he was from over your way somewhere, so may still be advertising. Another handy tip is to ask your Mayor as they usually know who's doing what in their district.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Thank you and very helpful c I often forget to ask the Mayor If the price is right ??? - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Tony, you can see what I can see..a problem in the making! One solution would be to raise the roof all the way to the highest point[peak], so that you maintain an even slope all the way down to the gable. You might even have to raise the height of peak to achieve the correct fall and therefore a more comfortable ceiling-to-floor gap in the lowest room. Thinking about it, that's probably what I would do. I thrive on problems like this!

If you want to send me some more photos or drawings with approx measurements I will happily apply myself to a workable solution....best bit is, I don't charge anything..not a penny!

If the price is right ??? - Page 3 3367882216

Just a quick updated: Bgbazz all I can tell you is the length from corner balcony to the steps across is about 40ft From he front to the back is about 20ft. That's is my measuring If the price is right ??? - Page 3 2345823347 - Recon I would be top class builder i would be brilliant as a builder g how could you go wrong with measurements like that If the price is right ??? - Page 3 3367882216 Nothing can be done now until Apirl or May.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:07 am

I'll get cracking on some ideas..time is our friend at the moment.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Well here we are again time has just flown by and it will soon be time for us to start working on the raising the roof in the Villa - I will be looking around for builders as Dougie cannot do this job but he can be there to make the tea and sandwiches g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If the price is right ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next