If the price is right ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
createdbyme4you
Junior user
Junior user

If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi and Good morning { hope this is the right place to post this}
Is there any one please who could tell me the going rate or what I might be expected to pay for things like
manual worker odd job's
rubble removal
garden clear up
concrete patio build
logs
keep getting very different price's from 10 to 500 lev two cart loads of rubbish taken away 60 lev then someone tells me that's way to much I have made some enquiries :Headbang:all so it seems someone sends round someone to do the work and the money is split one for finding the work the other for doing the work I cant keep up So have put a stop to it all for now till I get my very sore head round this If the price is right ??? - Page 4 3135333095
advice much appreciated I'm in a village between Elhovo &
Yambol If the price is right ??? - Page 4 1536469901
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:24 pm

oddball wrote:
Ok we need to hire the roof on once side of our villa as we keep hitting our head on the beams so will have to have it level. Just got a quote to do this from a Bulgarian builder 5000lev this is the villa what do you think.

Hi Guys as you know we have had yet another attempted break in to this property and this time they tried the roof. Dougie is in Silistra (up by Romania) in Bulgaria now and struggling with trying to find people who will give him a price for raising the roof. They are telling him 5000lev but he would have to get builders in to build up the walls or somthing like that. So we need help with qutoes please anyone nearby please

T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Anybody got any info on builder who could give a quote Please T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 am

Anybody want to buy a villa If the price is right ??? - Page 4 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 am

oddball wrote:
Anybody want to buy a villa If the price is right ??? - Page 4 3367882216

This is our 2 bed rrom villa we are now considering selling it and moving into the town - It is a beautiful fully renovated property but unless you like the peace and quiet it is not for you. We have a local shop and a community centre and a mile up the road is the shop with a bar and of course next village has shop and two local bars post office. Our place is about 25k out of the town, so with our work with the orphanages etc it no longer pratical for us to be travelling to town everyday.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:
Ok we need to hire the roof on once side of our villa as we keep hitting our head on the beams so will have to have it level. Just got a quote to do this from a Bulgarian builder 5000lev this is the villa what do you think.

Hi Guys as you know we have had yet another attempted break in to this property and this time they tried the roof. Dougie is in Silistra (up by Romania) in Bulgaria now and struggling with trying to find people who will give him a price for raising the roof. They are telling him 5000lev but he would have to get builders in to build up the walls or somthing like that. So we need help with qutoes please anyone nearby please

T

Here we go again Dougie is getting nowhere in BG we have had another builder come in and give a quote this time it does include building the walls up and reshaping the roof, joists, taking off the existing times and re using them again. 4 men 22 days and cost at 9500lev If the price is right ??? - Page 4 2345823347
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Bulgarian or someone else Berni?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Bulgarians
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

IMHO, you can talk that price down a fair bit..but be prepared to provide close supervision as the job moves forward.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm

bgbazz wrote:
IMHO, you can talk that price down a fair bit..but be prepared to provide close supervision as the job moves forward.

Ah thanks Bazz I would have to be there myself they would run rings around Dougie - I am over in a few weeks so see how it goes then.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Good luck Berni..shame that I'm so far away.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

T Bazz I will get baba Ginka to keep a close eye on them if need be. They all have to get past her first g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 am

A force to be reckoned with!! If the price is right ??? - Page 4 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 am

Another job done!!

Ok guys we decided not to go with raising the roof, i really would not serve any purpose so, we moved the bed to the higher side and cut down the wardrobes so they fit in the lower side. Then we put all the flatpacked empty boxes in the lott as there was no insulations there.The loft is too small to do anything with so it is now sealed off. . We then insualted the ceilings from the inside and today finshed off with a thick artex walpaper so the rooms look so much bigger now with the whites ceilings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the price is right ???   If the price is right ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If the price is right ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4