Metal security grills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

Metal security grills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I am looking to get some form of security shutters over the windows and doors. However, I have several doors that open out onto a terrace and so difficult to put on normal roll down security blinds and think they would look horrid. I am wondering about the possibility of having fairly nice looking metal grill type security put on the windows and doors. Maybe something that locks on but could be unlocked and taken off when I am here.

Any ideas? I am Stara Zagora area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org

AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm

I tried to sort this out by Email , i didn't post on here first but i think i had to reply , as you can see there is nothing wrong with the work i have done for this women . I just need paying for the work i have done , i see nothing wrong in that if she can't take delivery of the job , then i need paying for what i have done . I didn't realise that there were more grill than i quoted for till i checked . She tried to discredit me on face book as well , so this is not the first time , but i will say no more on the it as its boring me now . Thanks and good night

Last edited by 1 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm

I can say theses have taken a long time make,as a welder fabricator then theres the painting,looks like a loverly hand made job
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Nope nothing wrong with work at all. Never said there was. In fact I have already told you by email that the grills look good. And confirm you sent me a photo of the tin of paint although couldn't much work out the colour. And it is good to hear that you have got the hinges, door handles and locks. And I appreciate the time it takes to make such items and until now had no idea you have apparently used a high gauge steel. All of this could have ben explained pleasantly and politely by you before it got this far. But it wasn't. You kept refusing to confirm the final price and just kept asking when you would get your money. And then refused to complete the job.

I took a leap of faith in the first place by sending you a large deposit, to someone I did not know, that came from a recommendation on this forum. Now given the delays and the sudden request for more money and the rude, abrupt way you have responded to my reasonable requests, I simply wish to put a simple agreement in place. So we both know exactly where we stand. I think many would agree that this is a sensible solution and probably should have been done at the start. So what is your problem with this? It will cost you nothing as I will have it drafted in both Bulgarian and English and sent to you by email. All you have to do is print it out, sign it and scan it in to an email (and send original to my lawyer). I will do the same and send you a signed copy by post. You will get your money and can complete the job and be paid. And so long as grills are as good as they look and well fitted I will be happy to recommend your work. If not your attitude.
Back to top Go down
Turkey Billy

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Tell you what, when they need repainting do not call me!! Metal security grills - Page 2 3135333095 T
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Because i am old school and my word is my bond , i have told you that , there is nothing wrong with my attitude i just will not be bullied . I will publish all your emails if you like , then people can see for there self . I think you have been rude and insulting to me and i have told you that and you tried to make me look stupid on facebook . You have made your own delivery dates up , because that is what you want to believe . This is one man firm no ICI and if some think comes up that is more important than your gates i have to do it sorry about that , when i took you deposit i didn't realise i had to be your slave .
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm

As Paul Say's you really need to take this to pm now and if its going to be a legal matter then this isn't the place to discuss it ? well I wouldn't Metal security grills - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

.I have since found out that a number of other people were not happy with his attitude or work, although there are a couple I have spoken to that were happy with the work when eventually done. No-one else I have spoken to has been asked for more money before the job was finished.

The above is just a load of tosh , I would of kept this private myself but had to defend myself from childish rubbish like the above . The woman was a solicitor in England and we all know how creative they can be with the truth . Now she is a Estate agent . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:45 pm

err....no idea what you are talking about on facebook??? Never even mentioned you on facebook. Know nothing about you on facebook.

I never ordered gates...

No, not an estate agent.

Yes was a lawyer in the UK, helped many people in Bulgaria who have been ripped off by Brits and Bulgarians.

But if you still insist on not completing the job despite me trying to resolve this sensibly, then my lawyer will deal with it from now on.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 am

when i get paid for the work so far i will finish your doors as the grills have already been done . Will i sign your silly contract no i will not . Till then dont hold your breath . Interested to know what you call a estate agent , i thought it was someone that sold houses ? . But after you behavior on here and other sites , i guess you will get a name for something else A :Metal security grills - Page 2 3897195628: Metal security grills - Page 2 2345823347 Metal security grills - Page 2 3998065313 A . RuralProperties for sale in the Chirpan region - Central Bulgaria. Only 40mins from Plovdiv Airport. Complete Sales Packages available - Settling in Consultants available to assist you for an easy transition to your new life in sunny Bulgaria.Public transport:trains, buses airport - Plovdiv (Ryanair to Stanstead) twice a wk service . Not a Estate agent god i have a headache by the way you dont spell Stansted like that .

Last edited by 1 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 am

The only houses I have for sale are my own or private sales listings where the buyer and seller deal directly with each other. I do not anything to do with sorting out house sales for other people. I used to be more involved in that side but that was a couple of years ago now.

So if the grills are done, as already stated I will let you know a date when you can come and fit these and then you will be paid for these. Then you can finish the door grills and be paid for those when those are fitted. This is perfectly reasonable and normal. You deliver a product you get paid. Simple!

There will be no more money paid upfront unless you sign a contract. You have given no valid reason for refusing to sign a simple agreement. This in itself does not look good. The only people who will not sign a contract are those with something to hide or already know they will not honour such a contract.

Anyway I will let my lawyer deal with the matter from now on. You have now made this very difficult for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

I will post no more on this , sorry you are out of control . you have seen the photos of the work i have done , i have told you in England that this would be cash with order i have given you credit for the work that i have done . I will not be wasting more of my time with you till you pay for the work i have done . chow and Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 am

And I have told you this is not being done in England and even if it was, there is no where I know of or workmen I have ever used that would expect 100% cash upfront. And there would definitely be a contract in place. I have had various jobs done in the UK, Bulgaria, France and have never once been asked for anything more than a deposit to cover materials and then the rest on completion. All other workmen gave a proper quote, confirmed the price and were then paid when they did the job and it was completed be it new garage doors, fencing, roof repairs, new boiler..........

As already stated a hundred times I will let you know a date when you can come and fit the finished grills in January and then you will be paid for those. Maybe you would be so kind as to confirm by email the total cost for the window grills and then I can arrange for this money to be paid to you once the grills are fitted, plus fitting costs of course. You can then see the terrace doors again and assess what needs doing to finish the door grills.

I will appraise my lawyer of the situation as it stands and he can communicate with you directly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 am

I have now locked this topic since you both can't come to any agreement and seem to be getting nowhere so I would suggest you now take this to pm or email.

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal security grills   Metal security grills - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal security grills

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2