Hotels that I have used that are good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

Hotels that I have used that are good Empty
PostSubject: Hotels that I have used that are good   Hotels that I have used that are good Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

Hotel Jasmin Sofia great hotel with views over the city, courtesy bus collection from Railway station/airport/bus station
double room 90lv includes breakfast

Hotel Vidin, Vidin, nice small clean hotel with a great restaurant, the hotel is in the centre of Vidin and well worth a visit, double room with breakfast, sorry cant remember what we paid but it was cheap.

we also stayed in one in Vratsa which was very nice but need to find the name of it so will post that later.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Hotels that I have used that are good   Hotels that I have used that are good Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Fletch. I am booked into the Jasmin on Wednesday. How do I get the courtesy bus from the bus station in Sofia? Do I phone or go online?
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Hotels that I have used that are good   Hotels that I have used that are good Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi you can give them a ring before and tell them what time train you are on thats the best Have a great trip and enjoy
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Hotels that I have used that are good   Hotels that I have used that are good Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Thanks for the recommendation Fletch. I stayed in the Jasmin recently and was well impressed. The price was good at 90levs(45euros) for one night. I booked as a single but had a large, comfy double room. Lovely cooked breakfast instead of the usual 'continental'. I had the hotel transfer car to the airport which only took about 20minutes and was included in the price. The only thing I would mention is that I phoned about a pick-up from the coach station in Sofia but the hotel explained it would be difficult as so many coaches arrive and neither of us would find each other. They told me a taxi would cost about 15levs. In actual fact it was only 11levs which I booked in the office in the coach station to save any rip-off. This journey was quite long but he was a nice driver so I would not worry next time. Thanks again and another reason the forum is so good for information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotels that I have used that are good   Hotels that I have used that are good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotels that I have used that are good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1