HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Over the next few days/weeks I will be trying here to explain a few facts about how the Bulgarian electrical system works in your house, and hopefully allay any fears you might have and help you to understand exactly how the earthing system works and how it works in the uk, I often see on a lot of other forums  the words "
Its not how we do it in England"
leaving most of you to think it's wrong, I will show you how it works and tell you how safe it is and what you can do to make it safer, your now wondering what qualifications I have to be able to do this? I started my life as an apprentice electrician attaining my City &
Guilds parts 1 &
2 certificates in electrical engineering and developed over many years to the level of Technician which I think more than qualifies me to be able to answer questions here and help you thorough some of the difficulties and myths, you will always get someone who will tell you "
my god that needs changing"
or "
I'm surprised your still alive"
and most of these comments will come from people who are Electricians and in need of work! Although in some cases they do know what they are talking about and you should be guided by them if you know them well enough to trust what they are telling you, and then there are those that think they know what they are talking about? Dont get me wrong there are a good many electricians in Bulgaria who know their job and I'm not trying here to say that they are all the same, but simply to give you all an understanding of exactly how things really are? Anyway  don't misunderstand me? I'm not one of those people who knows everything? or have qualifications as a Plumber, Heating engineer, Jack of all trades etc.

Some of my qualifications which I have  C & G certificates for

Electrical Engineering Parts 1 & 2

Electrical Technicians Part I  Pass with Credit

Electrical Technicians Part II  Pass with Credit

Electrical Technicians Part III  Pass with Distinction

Electrical Engineering Principles Pass with Distinction

Electrical Craft Practice Parts I and II (Final) Pass with Distinction

Practical Work Assessment Pass with Credit

Electrical Plant Utilisation Pass with Distinction

Industrial Electronics Testing Methods Pass with Credit

Watch this space
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Hello Mike I think they are around £300 but they seem to be made in china  which is a bad thing as far as I'm concerned, but it would be interesting to hear from Peter and see what he thinks.

Ps I'm not recommending these to anyone I'm just asking about them
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 am

Yes i know,but we have the same problem with the lights dimming these could be very good if they work,we will have to wait and see what he says

Mike
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

Had a thought last night I wonder if they are any good? if they have the same kind of thing in Bulgaria? but we will have to wait for Peter
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi all,
I haven't met such thing as a volt regulator before. I'll ask around and try to answer you by the end of this week.
Regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 am

Hi Peter can you find out what the cost would be for say 15KVA which should be ok for the average house

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
Hi Peter can you find out what the cost would be for say 15KVA which should be ok for the average house

Cheers mate

Thanks Colin question

I contacted with prosound2007 and they told me that
"
This product is not available in stock. On our market that is a new product and it is a subject to certification. That is why we still don't have a price. You can buy a couple 10kW, if you want, and they would make a trade discount for that."

Best regards

Peter
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Peter can you find out how much they cost each and can you also get someinformation about them what I mean is the specification
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

which one 10 or 15kW

Last edited by 277 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Peter I think the information for both would be very useful to those who may need some extra power and prefer the 15Kva so if you can get the price for both and the specification that would be ideal for people, the one I showed above is very expensive and it comes from china so maybe one in Bulgaria would be a better buy and the quality could also be better depending where it’s made, I think you meant to say KVA not Kw ?
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi krypton,
the products aren't bulgarian. They're made in India. 10Kva costs 450 bulgarian levs and I don't know how much does the 15Kva costs, because the product is a subject to certification and it still isn't on our market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Thank you Peter for the information so from what you say this model is not available in Bulgaria because it hasn't been approved? So can you tell me are there any that are available? And if not can you advise what the best way is to deal with the problem of the voltage going up and down in the village houses, or is there another one you can recommend?
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

10Kva is available and is on stock costs-450lv
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Peter sorry maybe I misunderstood you can you give us the model number and where is it available
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

OK
Contacts:
cell phone: +359 88 893 5911
email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bulgaria
SVC10000 - 10Kva ~165-260V=~220V
consumed current without load: ~80mA (17W)
weight: 26kg
automatic fuse 50
dimension (HxWxD): 22x22x52sm
indicator: voltmeter
protection: automatic fuse 50
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Thank you Peter that will be very useful to some of the members, do you have any other thoughts on the problem of the Voltage in Bulgaria not being regular and the problem with it increasing and decreasing ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)   Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electrcal issues with Bulgarian Property (Peter)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next