Interest in Bulgarian property falls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Interest in Bulgarian property falls Empty
PostSubject: Interest in Bulgarian property falls   Interest in Bulgarian property falls Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Interest in Bulgarian property falls Sofia echo 22/09/2009

British investors are turning their backs on countries like Bulgaria and choosing more traditional countries to purchase property, according to the latest figures.

Data of the company Conti show that 31 per cent of all searches on properties abroad by British nationals have been in France, followed by Spain with 22 per cent.

Demand for properties in France and Spain surged last year as investors started to shun the so-called emerging markets in favour of more familiar destinations in the Mediterranean and elsewhere.

General inquiries about properties in France and Spain have already reached 53 per cent of the total volume, while Turkey ranks third in the rankings by 13 per cent. Portugal and Italy also rank higher in the ranking, while interest in Bulgaria and the United States decreased significantly compared to 2008.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Interest in Bulgarian property falls   Interest in Bulgarian property falls Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Don't know what to say about this :shock:I should think in someways it's good for buyers but not the seller [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but what concerns me is why has the interest died ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Interest in Bulgarian property falls   Interest in Bulgarian property falls Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Hello Sarah I think I would agree with you here, but it could be that the world recession has got something to do with the lack on interest? I remember reading sometime ago that Bulgaria what in the top 3 in most popular destinations so who knows :roll:
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Interest in Bulgarian property falls   Interest in Bulgarian property falls Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Is'nt this the state of the property market in general? I have renetlt met some people who have just returned from Spain and from what they say it's much the same as what's going on in Bulgaria :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Bulgarian property falls   Interest in Bulgarian property falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in Bulgarian property falls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1