altText

BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Empty
PostSubject: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:55 pm

[size=85:eq06oir1]source UKMW NEWS

Some people really know how to wind the public up BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3135333095

BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed today by a Roma gypsy who is using £60,000 in handouts to create a lavish home.

Scrap metal dealer Ion Lazar plans to pay for the house with generous child bene?t and tax credits funded by taxpayers. Handouts have made him so rich he pays tradesmen in cash to build the property in Romania for his wife and three children.
He said: “It’s coming in bene?ts. It’s like free money, thank you England.” The situation was last night labelled a “national scandal” and an insult to hard-working families after ?gures showed £30million in child bene?t was sent from Britain to 20,400 families in other European countries in 2012-13.

Outrage over child benefit and tax credits has seen David Cameron call for a four-year ban on migrants claiming benefits. Mr Lazar, 36, is able to claim benefits because his part-time wage as a self-employed scrap metal collector in London is so low he pays no tax. He says his children are a passport to £1,700 a month in welfare.
In a Channel 5 documentary this week he boasts how British taxpayers are funding lavish improvements to the family home in the gypsy village of Argetoaia in southern Romania. In the programme he says: “I know the benefit I can make very easily in England.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... oma-gypsy/

How can this be true - the average wage in the uk outside of London is £950 a month afer tax so how coud this man get £1700 a month on benefits. BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Quote :
In a Channel 5 documentary this week.........
Benefits Britain: Life on the Dole is on Channel 5, 9pm Wednesday.
Not sure which Wednesday they are refering to simply because this person has already been aired on UK TV at least twice over the last 2 months, and yet the above report is dated, 'Published: 00:08, Mon, December 8, 2014' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... em-Mansion.

But at least the UK government is at last starting to try and do something, even if it has rattled a few people in the EU think tank who say we are not allowed to sanction people coming into the UK from claiming benefits for at least 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Quote :
In a Channel 5 documentary this week.........

Just been looking at 'tonight's' UK TV pages and the program is scheduled for 9pm tonight on Channel 5.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Well hopefully he's put his big foot in it now, because he has openly stated on national TV that although he should stay in the country to qualify to continue to receive the benefits he's not going to, not to sure but I think he referred to the cost of living back in his home country and his benefit money would go a lot further there, so going back hoe to spend it.

Only need one word to describe him, and that is 'arrogant'.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:50 am

Makes you laugh BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 794030042 and to think there are so many others in need in the uk who have a rights to support but can't get it because of the new rules that Mr Ian Duncan Smith has introduced. BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 794030042 BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:53 am

bigsavak wrote:
Makes you laugh BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 794030042 and to think there are so many others in need in the uk who have a rights to support but can't get it because of the new rules that Mr Ian Duncan Smith has introduced. BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 794030042 BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3367882216

I am a firm believer in 'What goes around comes around' g
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 am

Phil-H wrote:
Well hopefully he's put his big foot in it now, because he has openly stated on national TV that although he should stay in the country to qualify to continue to receive the benefits he's not going to, not to sure but I think he referred to the cost of living back in his home country and his benefit money would go a lot further there, so going back hoe to spend it.

Only need one word to describe him, and that is 'arrogant'.

I can think of a more appropriate word...but I wont use it ( as it would give a mod chance to ban me !!!! ) s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

I can think of a more appropriate word...but I wont use it ( as it would give a mod chance to ban me !!!! ) s[/quote]

I will meet you at a bar anytime hun gBRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 1865348797
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 am

Oddball, you ask how can it be that he gets £1700 a month from benefits.
Indeed, if it's all from child benefit (as his staement seems to imply) then at current rates he would need to be claiming for 27 children to get that much.
Notice I said "
be claiming for"
rather than "
have"
. :Swoon:
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:16 pm

I think the figure of £1,700 that is being quoting is probably the whole of his benefit allowance including housing benefit, however, he is not living there but only staying there whenever he has to make another appearance at the benefit office, which for him is just a few hours journey on the plane or as he seems to prefer in his van so as to be able to take back another load of goodies, other than that the property is being sub-let to his other friends.

I really do hope that the authorities are 'brave enough' to stamp down on this outright thief.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... rkxxx.html

or a more recent report (but still very much the old story with a up-to-date date.
Quote :
In it he admits he is just planning to stash his benefits to take home to his family in Romania.

He added: 'I know it's very, very easy to take benefits in England… She's give me home free, she's give me money free, she's give me everything.'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... eland.html
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Nice to know our disabled and vulnerable British people are having all their services and benefits cut to make way for these freeloaders. Something has gone VERY wrong in the uk .
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 am

Utterly disgraceful and unacceptable, but hey, the guy's an entrepreneur: just the kind of person the Tories want to encourage to get our country back on its feet. And the EU regards freedom of movement etc. as sacrosanct, so he's well working the system.
Meanwhile, fuel for the fire of UKIP! Cheers, Nigel!
BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3023850720
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 am

A friend sai if 'Are you aware that if you are in Bulgarian for over 6 months are you are no longer entitled to NHS services, even if you are only visiting the country. Is this correct? BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed 3135333095
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:49 am

Yes Berni this is the official UK and EU line. But many still claim NHS services when they are in the UK as they have not been true about their place of residency. If however you are ill whilst in the UK you can still use a walk in Centre or if it is an emergency then the usual 999 emergency system. You are covered by your EHiC card as well. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Well I never, you learn something every day! T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed   BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRITAIN’S crazy benefits system is exposed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next