View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: British national set two cars on fire and killed himself   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sofia echo Thu, Oct 15 2009

A 52-year-old British national was found dead on the premises of a private company in the village of Saraya, police from the town of Pazardjik, central Bulgaria, said on October 15 2009.

According to a police bulletin, the man's death was a suicide.

Around noon on October 14 police were tipped off about two burning motor vehicles in Saraya village.

Firefighters were sent to extinguish the fire but when police officers arrived at the scene they found the dead body of the British national who had been living in the area for the past few months.

Police believe that he set the two vehicles on fire, then tried to set a nearby building on fire. He subsequently killed himself.

There were no signs of physical abuse to his body, police said.

Very sad this is
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
harperwight

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 am

Thank you Deshav - I very much appreciate that you have tried - best wishes - Mary
Back to top Go down
harperwight

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 am

Hello Davshaz
Apologies for getting your name wrong in my previous reply, and apologies for bothering you again.
Please, would you mind telling your policeman friend that we are not looking for information about the actual incident. We are not concerned with how Timothy John died, or who was involved, or any circumstances surrounding his death and life in Bulgaria. All we want is to establish his identity, just to find someone who will look at a photo and say yes or no. The we can either end our search or continue with it. To read about our search please see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you again, Mary
T
Back to top Go down
anchovy

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello
Thank you for allowing me to join. I am one of Timothy John Grassie birth sisters and we have been looking for over 20 years. I cannot tell if Timothy John is my brother or not - I would like to think that after all this looking, we will find him and let him know that we never forgot him....ever.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

I didn't know him, but I will ask around and see if I can find out anything for you.
Back to top Go down
anchovy

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks very much - I guess we are trying to establish if this chap was our brother. So any traits, colour of hair, skin, accent when speaking. Perhaps where he went to school would help. When did he leave Zimbabwe, how long did he live in the UK, how long at the monastery. Any info would be good. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 topic - death of Timothy John   2009 topic - death of Timothy John - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 topic - death of Timothy John

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2