altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 am

thank you for that
just a thought,

some people when they are looking for work they see what school the bosses kids go to or the pub he likes to drink at, SO?

why dont you have a small party say a ribbon cutting of where in the garden your shed is going on and invite the Mayor the builder and every one else on this project then they are all together they will have to talk then at the last minute you say you can not cut the ribbon because the Mayor has not signed off on the project.
if the Mayor is married then i am sure his wife will slap him and your builders will be with you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 am

Morning all still dark out so don't know what kind of day it will be yet. I slept for hours last night so am getting better. Will see if I can get herbal sleeping aids here hopefully things will settle down. Did lots of jobs in the garden yesterday got a patio area sorted and filled in the soak away drainage whcih we dug out last year to stop the water going down the celler. It seemed to work so filled in with stones now. Today going to see the local man who managed the coperation work around the villages and see if he can hire e a JCB c
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 am

HHellooooooo
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:41 am

Afternoon all

It has been raining here for the past few days - Yesterday Ginka invited us to lunch had some lovely home made soup and some rice stuff in cabbage leaves followed by caramil pots - not to mention a spoonful of the rakki for my cold and a small glass of vino. Today no cold feeling great. But raining again today. Nothing can be done outside in the rain. So fire on and dvd's out g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:01 am

Hello and hope you all are having a nice day.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:53 am

Morning Guys

Rain here again in BG been told beautiful weather in the UK s
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:52 am

Morning everyone s
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello been away for a few days but back now.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 am

Morning all

Sorry to say rain here agian for the 4th day hope it stops soon..

Welcome back Sal hope you had fab break. c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Today was a good day lovely sunshine no rain g got some wood cut and kindling ready fo the week. Fire on nice and cosy now. Hope you all had good day c s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 am

Morning Guys

Looks like it is going to be a nice day today here the s is out. Time for a lot more gardening
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:24 am

Hellooooooooo
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 am

Good morning Guys

Today is the day of the big meeting we meet the Governor and the media at 11am - I am not sure what to expect Vyara said the media,jurnilist and various others will be there so we can tell them about our project. I am not sure where this will get us but it is worth a try. I will stay calm and answer questions to the best of my ability and hopefully we will get support from local firms with help in transporting the goods from storage to Glavinitisa. Angel Tummy is moving up to my throat now if you know what I mean :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:10 am

it will all be right, you should play on the English Language barrier and say yes i welcome your donation off and your support off, as if the media are their they will not back down.
anyway best off luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:13 pm

ll went well PHEW!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... st_17.html

The governor of Silistra awarded a diploma English family gathered nine tons donation to orphanages

Donation collected from Bernadette and Douglas Leggett UK / pictures / , to be divided between Easter and May Day in partnership with the district administration in Silistra. This was announced today at a meeting at the invitation of the governor Nasuf Nasuf and his deputy Faith Emilova a British family.
More than 9 tons generally heterogeneous donation delivered by London Special Home for Children Deprived of Parental Care "
Dimtcho Debelyanov "
Home for the medical care and the new small group homes in Silistra , as well as Social-Educational Center ( SUPTS ) in the town of Republic . We are currently looking for a solution to the problem of transport redistribution donation to various recipients. Sought and companies from Silistra to assist with large trucks donors and their partners from the district administration to carry out the transfer as quickly as possible and with fewer resources .
"
The donation is the result of pure charity work of our small organization "
Support to orphanages in Bulgaria "
, established in 2007 , this time benefactors are manufacturers from the UK, as well as supporters of Bulgaria "
, said today before zhurnilasti Mr. Mrs. Bernadette Douglas . She said that so far 20 are Dadd providers furnishing computer laboratories , covering inventory and linens , school supplies , food , etc. . In the package there are four sewing machines to support classes in occupational therapy SUPTS - Republic , which is the new address in the list of donors.
Some time ago Laget family visited the center and found that the conditions of life and management it is difficult and inefficient , resulting in them a desire for change and support for 70 residents with serious health abnormalities. Meanwhile is made and state inspection, which is expected to have prescriptions for improving the entire process - bit and educational , socio- educational institution unique in the whole area of Silistra. For SUPTS provided in Republic and garden tools needed to implement the improvement of the area around the hostel and school building.

"
Once again, in the last six years of the donation is for our home, Alumni Leggett family who are one of the greatest friends ,"
said Stiliyan Stoytchev, Director of Home for children deprived of parental care "
Dimtcho Debelyanov "
in Silistra. With the assistance of Bernadette and Douglas had already made ​​preparations for another charity "
Garden Party "
scheduled on September 6 , which included representatives of the British community in Bulgaria , as well as local businessmen and politicians. Two years ago, such a party were collected funds to purchase 20 double wooden beds that were installed last year in the bedrooms of children. According Stoytchev wonderful idea part of the donation to go to the new Center for family-type , because with each new social service and it needs initial support made ​​possible , blagodarenie donors from Belgium, Romania , Austria and even from distant Australia .
"
Regional Administration - Silistra join the organization in the implementation of the grant , providing a large warehouse to store it where it will become an additional distribution and will try to help with transport once the Easter holidays ,"
said the media district authorities after Nasuf Nasuf meeting with family Leggett .

He handed the initiators of the gift of gratitude , which says : "
You are proof that good people are always available to those in need of help. Your initiative and creative attitude to charity are an example for foreigners living in Bulgaria , and for us . I wish you many more years to stay true to its credo associated with good news at all that need attention, promote and partnership. "

"
We do not take money from this activity simply do in behalf of those who need it , do our work voluntarily for the sake of goodness ,"
said Bernadette Leggett concludes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next