altText

Good morning all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Good morning all - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

A very good morning to all you wonderful people out there - Thought I would bring a smile to you all by sharing this lovely little sunny.

[size=150:32cu1phn]Have a fantastic day!!!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:30 am

Good moning all a looks like we are in fo very hot day - But look what it is like in Cornwell Good morning all - Page 3 3135333095
Extreme weather in Cornwall. This was Falmouth an hour ago... looking like Christmas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... =2&
theater

Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 am

Don't want it too hot...it'll blister me paintwork and Dave's putty....

Morning all. Good morning all - Page 3 3386807041 s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 am

Equinus wrote:
Don't want it too hot...it'll blister me paintwork and Dave's putty....

Morning all. Good morning all - Page 3 3386807041 s

No and you don't want it snowing like Cornwall either eh
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 am

A very good Sunday morniing to yu all - today is a day of rest and enjoyment for everyone Enjoy g

Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 am

[quote="
oddball"
]A very good Sunday morniing to yu all - today is a day of rest and enjoyment for everyone Enjoy g

Rest you say? Dave doesn't know what that means. So far we have been to a car boot sale, painted some doors and windows, then he dug some holes for posts to train the vines along while I finished my door, now he is cleaning the pool while I am playing computers and I am soon to be sorting seeds as we have a bit of space weed free in a border. No point in wasting the space when I can grow salad and baby roots still.

And it's lovely and sunny. s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Have to admit the weekend turned out nicely. Weather was very kind and our dog show was very enjoyable..the kids had a great time in the pool, the dogs were all comfortable and foreign visitors were impressed. The 'after show party' last night was great fun and the music and dancing (all outside) was in full swing when I retired about 2am..a few bleary eyes and sore heads at breakfast this morning!

That little town has some of the best hotels to be found anywhere..easily 5 star quality when compared to the UK..spars, solariums, massage services, confererence rooms, wifi internet (very fast) and great dining service with 24 hour room service..I almost forget I'm in BG when I am there.

And, of course, the weather was the cream on the cake.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Have to admit the weekend turned out nicely. Weather was very kind and our dog show was very enjoyable..the kids had a great time in the pool, the dogs were all comfortable and foreign visitors were impressed. The 'after show party' last night was great fun and the music and dancing (all outside) was in full swing when I retired about 2am..a few bleary eyes and sore heads at breakfast this morning!

That little town has some of the best hotels to be found anywhere..easily 5 star quality when compared to the UK..spars, solariums, massage services, confererence rooms, wifi internet (very fast) and great dining service with 24 hour room service..I almost forget I'm in BG when I am there.

And, of course, the weather was the cream on the cake.

Good morning all - Page 3 2706089290 :Good morning all - Page 3 1931734156: g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3