altText

Good morning all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Good morning all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

A very good morning to all you wonderful people out there - Thought I would bring a smile to you all by sharing this lovely little sunny.

[size=150:32cu1phn]Have a fantastic day!!!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:22 pm

oh that is cute how wonderful. well done you it makes my day to see soft baby fluffy things H
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 pm

They all look lovely. Baby animals are so cute......except our puppy, who was sick five times in the car this morning to and from the vets in town! We didn't give him breakfast, so I suppose it could have been a lot worse! Good morning all - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Scunnered wrote:
They all look lovely. Baby animals are so cute......except our puppy, who was sick five times in the car this morning to and from the vets in town! We didn't give him breakfast, so I suppose it could have been a lot worse! Good morning all - Page 2 794030042

It certainly could have been a lot worse, you could have fed the puppy with the leftovers from last nights curry before you went to the vets.

:Good morning all - Page 2 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:44 pm

not exactly good morning as I've only just seen this post but I'm sure it will be a good morning on Tuesday to, are those chicks for food latter on ?
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 am

therowfamily wrote:
not exactly good morning as I've only just seen this post but I'm sure it will be a good morning on Tuesday to, are those chicks for food latter on ?

Wash your mouth out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are important rare breed Bulgarian Shumens and we are helping to save them! Actually, they are a bit small and scrawny, though we only have one meat eater here so they would do! However, at the moment they are CUTE! What Dave does with his chickens as they grow is entirely up to him. As long as he leaves mine alone.

On that note, good morning all, and a rather windy one it is too. Chicks are scuttling round happy, except the yellow one who is wobbling more than scuttling. But all is well.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 am

Equinus wrote:
therowfamily wrote:

Wash your mouth out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are important rare breed Bulgarian Shumens and we are helping to save them! Actually, they are a bit small and scrawny, though we only have one meat eater here so they would do! However, at the moment they are CUTE! What Dave does with his chickens as they grow is entirely up to him. As long as he leaves mine alone.

On that note, good morning all, and a rather windy one it is too. Chicks are scuttling round happy, except the yellow one who is wobbling more than scuttling. But all is well.

Well done Sara, are they an endangered species or are you starting a flock up there in Senovets? Oh almost forgot, good morning, have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 am

They are indeed endangered, brought back from the brink of extinction by our new friend, Dr Hristo Lukanov and his chums. We are fortunate to be able to get involved....and Dave can keep doing records!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 am

source;
[size=85:1mfmu6ld]Avtor: OFFNews Publikuvana na 3 septemvri 2013

Avtor: OFFNews Publikuvana na 3 septemvri 2013 v 7:48 Silen vyatŭr, Snimka: BGNES, arkhivSilen vyatŭr, Snimka: BGNES, arkhiv Oranzhev kod zaradi silen vyatŭr e obyaven v chetiri oblasti na stranata. Tova sŭobshtikha ot Natsionalniya institut po meteorologiya i khidrologiya pri BAN. Kod „oranzhevo“ e vŭveden v oblastite Montana, Vratsa, Pleven i Veliko Tŭrnovo. V tezi oblasti se ochakva silen vyatŭr s pulsatsii do 20-24 m/s, a v raĭonite blizo do reka Dunav – do 28-30 m/s. Zhŭlt kod zaradi opasnost ot silen vyatŭr e obyaven v 16 oblasti ot stranata – Vidin, Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Tŭrgovishte, Shumen, Varna, Burgas, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Gabrovo, Lovech, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv i Khaskovo. V tezi oblasti se ochakva vyatŭr ot sever-severozapad s pulsatsii do 20 m/s.
Author: OFFNews Published on September 3, 2013 at 7:48

Orange code for strong wind was declared in four districts of the country. This was announced by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

Code "
orange"
was introduced in Montana, Vratsa, Pleven and Veliko Tarnovo. In these areas, strong winds are expected to ripple up to 20-24 m / s, and in areas close to the Danube - up to 28-30 m / s

Code yellow because of strong wind was declared in 16 regions of the country - Vidin, Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Targovishte, Shumen, Varna, Burgas, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Gabrovo, Lovech, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv and Haskovo.

These areas are expected wind from northwest to ripple up to 20 m / sv 7:48 Silen vyatŭr, Snimka: BGNES, arkhivSilen vyatŭr, Snimka: BGNES, arkhiv Oranzhev kod zaradi silen vyatŭr e obyaven v chetiri oblasti na stranata. Tova sŭobshtikha ot Natsionalniya institut po meteorologiya i khidrologiya pri BAN. Kod „oranzhevo“ e vŭveden v oblastite Montana, Vratsa, Pleven i Veliko Tŭrnovo. V tezi oblasti se ochakva silen vyatŭr s pulsatsii do 20-24 m/s, a v raĭonite blizo do reka Dunav – do 28-30 m/s. Zhŭlt kod zaradi opasnost ot silen vyatŭr e obyaven v 16 oblasti ot stranata – Vidin, Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Tŭrgovishte, Shumen, Varna, Burgas, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Gabrovo, Lovech, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv i Khaskovo. V tezi oblasti se ochakva vyatŭr ot sever-severozapad s pulsatsii do 20 m/s. :Good morning all - Page 2 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:57 am

Top of the morning to you all This is what it will be like today . g

Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:00 am

Yes, it's already hot in the sun. Just painted a door, thinking it would be cool, and nearly melted! Lovely in the shade so far though.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:36 am

Goom morning Guys

Ohhhh ahhhhhhh a bit dull here today - Hope it brightens up and hope you all have a fab day!! g

Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:27 am

Warm and sunny here..hope it continues over the weekend as we are over Stara Zagora way for a big dog show which is held outside.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:51 am

bgbazz wrote:
Warm and sunny here..hope it continues over the weekend as we are over Stara Zagora way for a big dog show which is held outside.

Have a great day Bazz - hot up here in VT. Enjoy your dog show.

Good morning all - Page 2 570106603 Good morning all - Page 2 570106603 :Good morning all - Page 2 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Thanks Eric..it's spread over the two days and we have dogs from most of the EU states as well as other countries. The judge this year is from Chesterfield and as usual, my wife is the official translator/interpreter for the whole shebang..keeps her out of mischief!! I play chief steward, announcer, cook and bottlewasher..with a few beers in between.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Ye0eeeeee all is well Sunny has made an appearance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all   Good morning all - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next