altText

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well now I have been informed that I can have holidays at work from 7th to 28th Sept so you all know what that means  Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 3367882216  Yep!! Orphanage Garden Party Plans, which have I have already set in motions.  I will be having lots of help in 2013 from VT and Dobrich area and Silistra  again  Have the DJ x2 already booked and will be looking for musicians and singers, so if you fancy helpng us please do let me know.   <!-- sChat -->c<!-- sChat -->  T
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:55 am

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night 11 HAVE BEEN BOOKED ALREADY We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ser_joined
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party Bulgaria Sat 14th Sept 2013
ХОТЕЛ ВИЕНА - СИЛИСТРА

Come and enjoy the fundraising day at the orphanage with us and many friends, live music, puppet theatre, dancing, singing, raffle, tea coffee, bbq, stalls, kids corner and most of all be there when the children receive the goods from the UK. Look forward to seeing you there Sat 14th Sept 11am
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party
September 14 at 11:00am
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party

Just in case any of your guys are considering coming to the Garden Party here are the directions once you are in Silistra. Hope to see there g

Once in Silistra

Date Sat 14th September
Start time From 11am till evening

Address Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage 3 Albana St Silsitra 7500

TeL: Berni &
Dougie mobile no is 0888 48 7394
Skype Berni Skype: oddball14
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Directions: Ruse road - follow through on the new road until you get
to the crossroads. Silistra to your left - Shuman to your
right. Turn left follow that through pass KAT office
on your right down the hill, turn left before the traffic
lights. follow road up the hill
and take second left. Orphanage on the hill

Or
head for OMV turn right onto Shuman road up the hill (EON building on your left) over
the traffic lights and turn first right carry on up to the top of the hill turn left where you see the
coloured railings green and yellow. See you there.

Berni &
Dougie
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:08 am

Pescott's at Yambol are donating the meat for the BBQ.again this year. Had meeting with Zlatina from the Silistra Teathre today and we decided that the show will be Hansel and Gretal it will be about 40 mins The children will love it. Hotel Vienna wll be loaning us tables and chairs and Nelle and her girls from the Volunteer 365 club will also be with us once again on the day. We are doing bring and by cakes so if you can donate cake that would be brilliant. Thank you all

NOTE: Should you wish to have a craft stall etc do let us know - We are sorry we CANNOT HAVE any kind of meat stalls ie fresh or frozen.

see below:

Our website designer Chris [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] created this fab poster for us
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 am

Pescott's at Yambol are donating the meat for the BBQ.again this year. Had meeting with Zlatina from the Silistra Teathre today and we decided that the show will be Hansel and Gretal it will be about 40 mins The children will love it. Hotel Vienna wll be loaning us tables and chairs and Nelle and her girls from the Volunteer 365 club will also be with us once again on the day. We are doing bring and by cakes so if you can donate cake that would be brilliant. Thank you all

NOTE: Should you wish to have a craft stall etc do let us know - We are sorry we CANNOT HAVE any kind of meat stalls ie fresh or frozen.

See the poster below

Our website designer Chris [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] created this fab poster for us
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Folks

Please can you use the new version of the Garden Party poster below.

Thanks
Chris
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:32 am

The Silistra Garden Party Sat 14th Sept at 11am @ Dimcho Debelainov Orphange 3 Albana St Silistra Bulgaria

Pescott's at Yambol are donating the meat for the BBQ.again this year. Had meeting with Zlatina from the Silistra Teathre today and we decided that the show will be Hansel and Gretal it will be about 40 mins The children will love it. Hotel Vienna wll be loaning us tables and chairs and Nelle and her girls from the Volunteer 365 club will also be with us once again on the day. We are doing bring and by cakes so if you can donate a cake that would be brilliant. I have 5 people come forward so far so fngers crossed eh!! Also If you would like to hold a stall pleae let us know but please NOTE WE CANNOT HAVE ANY FRESH OR FROZEN MEAT STALLS. Thank you all Beni &
Dougie Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Malek Preslavetz director Daniela wrote the following report and I have Google translated this below
Посещение семейство Бърни и Дъги Легет!
И тази година нашите приятели Бернадет и Дъги Легет, извършиха фантастична и огромна работа съвсем доброволно. Тези хора с големи сърца работят неуморно. Подариха на децата ни около 40 големи кашона с играчки, дрехи, обувки, одеала плетени специално за нашите деца , уреди и съоръжения за игри на двора. Тук са специално направените Коледни кутии за всяко дете. Те ще бъдат изненада за Коледната нощ! БЛАГОДАРИМ на семейство Легет! БЛАГОДАРИМ на целия им екип! ГОЛЯМ ПОКЛОН! Вие сте част от нашето голямо семейство.

Visiting family Bernie and Dougie Leggett!
This year our friends Bernadette and Dougie Leggett, done a fantastic job and a huge completely voluntary. Those people with big hearts work tirelessly. Gave our kids about 40 large boxes of toys, clothes, shoes, blankets woven especially for our children, tools and equipment for games in the yard. There are specially made Christmas boxes for each child. They will be a surprise for Christmas Eve! THANK Leggett family! THANK YOU to the entire team! BIG bow! You are part of our big family.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:33 pm

*** Thank You Everyone *****
Just a quick note to say we raised a massive ****2228.79lev ****** Well done everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who helped, supported, donated, attended and travelled to our Silistra Garden Party on Sat 14th - You ALL did a fantastic job. Pescott's food for donating the BBQ it was fantatic!! Christine Griffin &
Lester Griffin did bootsales and raised over 1000lev themselves so well done! you are superstars. Nellie Gospodinova and the girls from 365 Volunteering group were wonderful they all worked like little troopers and are a credt to their parents and Nellie. Thank you all you did fantastic!! as did all our wonderful British &
Bulgara friends who came from all over Bulgaria and the Uk to be with us regardless of the rain.Willowsend and his wife and their friends Kate Ellery our amazing friend. You are all fab, Arthur &
Sue Edwards,, Dave &
Sue Parker, Danny &
Pat Law ,David &
Irene Skyner, Nigel &
Joanna Newman, Ade Hardman &
Peta, Max Polock, Valdy Totev, Silistra Puppet Theatre Group Gemma who stood in last minute to serve the donated cakes, The City Mayor Yulyian for sending in the wonderful dancers, The Youths Silistra dancers, Alex, Bryan,Silian and the staff at the Dimcho, Chris for all the wor on the poster and Bill for updating the website etc Thanks to everyone else who I may have missed out, thanks you a million times over. We are so proud of you all, without you guys we could not have carried off this great day event thank you so much. I will do an update a little later once we get the our official photgraphers Bryan's photos. THANKS EVERYONE Berni &
Dougie and the Silsitra Orphanage xxxxx

Here are some photos on photobucked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... t=3&
page=1

Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am

Anymore pictures from the party, I would love to see more but I don't and won't use facebook.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 am

cheekychops wrote:
Anymore pictures from the party, I would love to see more but I don't and won't use facebook.

Me to please Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 pm

This iss the photobucket link on our website below, it us on the Latest Update - you may have to change page as a few ties for it to come up as it is on a roll board I have posted below for convenience hope you can open the two albums. When I get Bryan's photo I will add to the same link. but will mark them as Bryan's 2013 Silistra g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... t=3&
page=1
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm

oddball wrote:
This iss the photobucket link on our website below, it us on the Latest Update - you may have to change page as a few ties for it to come up as it is on a roll board I have posted below for convenience hope you can open the two albums. When I get Bryan's photo I will add to the same link. but will mark them as Bryan's 2013 Silistra g
page=1

The CD with 100 photo's should be with you on Monday/Tuesday, special delivery by courier Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
page=1

The CD with 100 photo's should be with you on Monday/Tuesday, special delivery by courier Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901

T T Bryan I look forward to seeing the photos then I can add them to the newsletter which I am still working on. I am using a small laptop and a dongle so things are taking twice as long. But I will get there soon. Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:40 pm

I await with excitement T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Here are the photos Bryan (Willowsend) took at the Silistra Garden Party on 14th Sept 2013. They are just fab H H em thank you so much Bryan, yet again you did a FANTASTIC job Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901 We are so very lucky to have you as our sponsor and friend g Thank you a million time over for making this day and in face all the other days so very special and memorable for everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... t=6&
page=3

Here is Berni with a few of our sponsors

Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:57 pm

If you have problems accessing the photobucket can you let me know please. T g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next