altText

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well now I have been informed that I can have holidays at work from 7th to 28th Sept so you all know what that means  Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 3367882216  Yep!! Orphanage Garden Party Plans, which have I have already set in motions.  I will be having lots of help in 2013 from VT and Dobrich area and Silistra  again  Have the DJ x2 already booked and will be looking for musicians and singers, so if you fancy helpng us please do let me know.   <!-- sChat -->c<!-- sChat -->  T
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

More good news!!! how lucky are we!

As a raffle or auction prize we have been offered the following from Alex Campbell an offer of raffle prize... 2 nights at "
the union jack villa"
Pitesti. incl breakfast here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bradu, Arges. (a village first noted in the 17th century nr Pitesti, Arges) Romania presents this well appointed, English family owned, large Romanian Villa for the truly unique Bed and Breakfast in the style of "
Home &
Stay"
A great location for company "
Team Building"
, in our own Paintball area., as well as a central point for touring.

The "
Union Jack Villa"
with secure off road parking, barbecue, an extensive garden, glazed veranda and summer house for your relaxation after your hard days work, sight seeing , and of course playing Paintball.
What ever the reason for visiting Romania, in transit, holidaying or business you'll find the villa is well suited, and your assured of a warm, homely, family welcome from the English hosts.
Sites of historical, cultural, interest, exquisite views and natural beauty hidden from the west for many years are now accessible.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Chrissybg our forum member has offered to make large xmas stocking and xmas bags for the children as well as rag dolls - no doubt one of these rag dolls will go in the raffle too. However, Chrissy is in need of all sorts of things so we will do our best here to help her. I have started off a box with odd socks donated from a shop - the socks are lovely colours actually see photo below. I also started cutting off buttons and moffils from any old clothes that have small stains on, so they can be used on the dolls etc. Chrissy is really happy with these items so if anyone in BG wish to start helping by collecting items for Chrissy we would be very grateful indeed. Below is the message she sent me so you can see for yourself what she needs. Thanks a million for your support.

Good evening you wonderful lady. Please save these things. The socks will work well as legs for rag dolls and the patches can be soaked when they get here and i can use them in different ways.
I never throw any thing away old clothes ladies dresses give lots of material. bedding curtains any of it will make dolls and patchwork stockings and bags even if you sell some bags stockings or dolls or what ever else i can come up with for next year to raise money it will be put to good use

thank you for helping me to help you Christine xx

Thanks a million times over guys really apprecaite your support you can pm or Chrissy if you wish to help

Oddy xx[/quote]
[size=150:anjgv6vm]
Anybody in a position to help Chrissy with oddments including buttons, ribbons, bows, material, wool etc etc so she can make xmas stocking, bags and rag dolls for the orphanges stocking. If you can help please can you contact chrissybg

Thank you so much[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Chrisy I am doing well with your box it is almost full g some lovely bits including ribbons, lots of beads etc

Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 am

wow this is fantastic and a very big thank you to every one for these things that can be converted into items for the children. your all wonderful and keep it all coming it is my pleasure to sew and knit for the children. T T s H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 pm

chrissybg wrote:
wow this is fantastic and a very big thank you to every one for these things that can be converted into items for the children. your all wonderful and keep it all coming it is my pleasure to sew and knit for the children. T T s H

You welcome my lovely I will pass on your comment to my friends. xxx
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 am

OK guys I need help please - Our lovely Diane Derdin our volunteer from Belgium coming to our Garden Party at Silistra Orphanage on 14th Sept. She is staying in Sunny Beach but I have booked her into the hotel in Silistra on the Friday 13th so now we need to know if anyone is coming from Sunny Beach or surrounding area that could give her a lift there and back. I know a few people are staying over night as well so if you can help please can you let me know thank you so much Berni xxx
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 am

sorry Bernie can not collect the lady as we will be full of stuff for the orphanage and we are not coming back until Sunday As you know we asked you to book us in the hotel for two nights.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:36 pm

chrissybg wrote:
sorry Bernie can not collect the lady as we will be full of stuff for the orphanage and we are not coming back until Sunday As you know we asked you to book us in the hotel for two nights.

Yes, thanks Chrissy bless you, I know you can't but a few more in the area so hopefully someone will come forward fingers crossed. Angel
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Sorry I can't help but I thought I would give this a bump.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Brian1 wrote:

Thanks Brian g maybe you can keep bumping this post up for me too please I won;
t have much access to the pc for a while T

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night 11 HAVE BEEN BOOKED ALREADY We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ser_joined
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party Bulgaria Sat 14th Sept 2013
ХОТЕЛ ВИЕНА - СИЛИСТРА

Come and enjoy the fundraising day at the orphanage with us and many friends, live music, puppet theatre, dancing, singing, raffle, tea coffee, bbq, stalls, kids corner and most of all be there when the children receive the goods from the UK. Look forward to seeing you there Sat 14th Sept 11am
Silistra Annual Orphanage Garden Party
September 14 at 11:00am

Just in case any of your guys are considering coming to the Garden Party here are the directions once you are in Silistra. Hope to see there g

Once in Silistra

Date Sat 14th September
Start time From 11am till evening

Address Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage 3 Albana St Silsitra 7500

TeL: Berni &
Dougie mobile no is 0888 48 7394
Skype Berni Skype: oddball14
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Directions: Ruse road - follow through on the new road until you get
to the crossroads. Silistra to your left - Shuman to your
right. Turn left follow that through pass KAT office
on your right down the hill, turn left before the traffic
lights. follow road up the hill
and take second left. Orphanage on the hill

Or
head for OMV turn right onto Shuman road up the hill (EON building on your left) over
the traffic lights and turn first right carry on up to the top of the hill turn left where you see the
coloured railings green and yellow. See you there.

Berni &
Dougie
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

oddball wrote:
Brian1 wrote:

Thanks Brian g maybe you can keep bumping this post up for me too please I won;
t have much access to the pc for a while T

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night 11 HAVE BEEN BOOKED ALREADY We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ХОТЕЛ ВИЕНА - СИЛИСТРА

Come and enjoy the fundraising day at the orphanage with us and many friends, live music, puppet theatre, dancing, singing, raffle, tea coffee, bbq, stalls, kids corner and most of all be there when the children receive the goods from the UK. Look forward to seeing you there Sat 14th Sept 11am

Just in case any of your guys are considering coming to the Garden Party here are the directions once you are in Silistra. Hope to see there g

Once in Silistra

Date Sat 14th September

Or
head for OMV turn right onto Shuman road up the hill (EON building on your left) over
the traffic lights and turn first right carry on up to the top of the hill turn left where you see the

Berni &
Dougie

Hi Guys

Just a quick update to say hope you are all well and life is good. All is well here in Silistra, the goods arrived and was distributed to all the organizations except VT as they cannot come to Silistra to pick them up and we do not have the time to go there - so I have to give them to the Silistra Maternity Unit instead but next year we will make plans ourself to ensure they get to VT. We will get to visit the new project after 17th Aug as the translator is away just now.

All ok here in Bulgaria with us we have decided not to raise the roof but it appears to have leaks now so will get it mended. Garden is cleared we have had satellite fitted yestereday but it is mostly all news but at least we can keep up with the news. Tried to get internet with dongles from mtel and vivacom but they would not work in our village so will try with Global on Friday so fingers crossed.

We will be going to Burgas sunny beach this weekend for a while and will be meeting up with Chrissbg really looking forward to that. g Anyone in the area who would like to meet up give me a pm

Right off to find someone who has a JCB now so wish me luck.

Take care and hope to see you guys at the Garden party missing you loads Berni xxx c
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 am

No doubt you are off ine now but just to say all goes well with Roof and JCB.
Have a good holiday in Burgas see you here or there speak on the phone
s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:32 pm

chrissybg wrote:
No doubt you are off ine now but just to say all goes well with Roof and JCB.
Have a good holiday in Burgas see you here or there speak on the phone
s
:Thank you:looking forward to meeting you both too c H Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 3356871870 s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 am

ХОТЕЛ ВИЕНА - СИЛИСТРА

Once in Silistra

Date Sat 14th September

Or

Berni &
Dougie[/quote]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well and life is good. Well we are here in BG and have managed to sort lots o things out personally and also for the orphanage.
Orphanage: All the good have been delivered and opened at the orphanages and other establishments and everyone is very happy. We have photos but it is taking me a long time to load them on the dongle so will only post one or two when I can. The famous Valdy Totev has confirmed he will be attending the Garden Party to entertain us. We have managed to obtain tables and chairs from the local hotel for our event. There are 12 room booked so far, let me know if you can come and I will reserve a room double with brekast and evening meal 80lev. I am meeting with the theater group on Monday so they can fill us in on their programme. Glavinitza is still on the adjenda for next week too. Got a van load of goods in Dobrich that I need to find a way of getting them shifted to Glavinitsa Silistra region for them. Wewill need to d a bring and buy cake stall so if anyone can help us with cakes please let us know thanks a million.

Personally: We are now able to access the internet via Global dongle and must say am delighted as I was missing it so much. Our roof will be repaiThe garden hs been sprayed with weedkiller, red on Monday, We have had a 7 day holiday at sunny beach and also spent three wonderful days with ChrissyBG who spoilt us both rotten T :Thank you:Chrissy and Colin we had fantastic time and we cameaway with a car load of goods for the orphanage all the xmas stocking and bags and knitted items, beautiful crochet king size blankets large clowns and small soft toys as well as lots more items. Colin was fantastic and knows evverything about everything such a clever man c He sorted out my notepad and gave Dougie all sorts of advise and ideas. Dougie's was delighted. Thank you guys we really did have a brilliant time. Crssbgwill continue to make all sost of otems for the Garden Party to sell once we have taken what we need for the children. I have ofered to help another orphanage now and will give them 30 of Chrissybg zms stockings and will have a large open box at the Garden Party should anyone wish to purchase an item or bring an item we can use in the xmas stockings for the children aged 8 to 18 years.
[attachment=1:s0ng2noc]DSCF5627.JPG[/attachmen[
[attachment=0]DSCF5609.JPG[/attachment:s0ng2noc] These Blankets will be auctioned
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am

oddball wrote:
We have had a 7 day holiday at sunny beach and also spent three wonderful days with ChrissyBG who spoilt us both rotten

Good to hear you're taking a bit of time to yourselves as well Berni ... you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next