altText

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Silistra Garden Party 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Well now I have been informed that I can have holidays at work from 7th to 28th Sept so you all know what that means  Silistra Garden Party 2013 3367882216  Yep!! Orphanage Garden Party Plans, which have I have already set in motions.  I will be having lots of help in 2013 from VT and Dobrich area and Silistra  again  Have the DJ x2 already booked and will be looking for musicians and singers, so if you fancy helpng us please do let me know.   <!-- sChat -->c<!-- sChat -->  T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Good news!! We have set the date for [size=150:10sjrqib]The Annual Garden Party Sat 14th Sept 2013 I have stated planning the event now, we have the 2 DJ's booked so far, raffle prizes are starting to come in already. Will have to speak with Itchy again to see if he will air his pipes again hint hint g Ivelena from BNT TV will be there again.The City Mayor will send along some dancers and singers again this year but If you have any ideas or know of any musicians please do let me know. Depending if we get the interest we may even have some various stalls but will need to know if anyone is interested in having a stall first. For now note the date and we look forward to seeing you again this year and don't forget to let me know your idea please. X

Oddy.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:44 pm

oddball wrote:
Good news!! We have set the date for [size=150:kvyqhe5t]The Annual Garden Party Sat 14th Sept 2013 I have stated planning the event now, we have the 2 DJ's booked so far, raffle prizes are starting to come in already. Will have to speak with Itchy again to see if he will air his pipes again hint hint g Ivelena from BNT TV will be there again.The City Mayor will send along some dancers and singers again this year but If you have any ideas or know of any musicians please do let me know. Depending if we get the interest we may even have some various stalls but will need to know if anyone is interested in having a stall first. For now note the date and we look forward to seeing you again this year and don't forget to let me know your idea please. X

Oddy.

More good news!! Valdy Totiv and Demmi will be coming this year - Valdy &
Demmi are well known in BG
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 am

Things are coming together for the Garden Party - Raffle prizes are starting to come in now too. Weekend in Serberna, Clifford with a studio photos session and large toys etc - I have contact all sorts of entertainers so we just wait and see who replies.

Chrissybg our forum member has offered to make large xmas stocking and xmas bags for the children as well as rag dolls - no doubt one of these rag dolls will go in the raffle too. However, Chrissy is in need of all sorts of things so we will do our best here to help her. I have started off a box with odd socks donated from a shop - the socks are lovely colours actually see photo below. I also started cutting off buttons and moffils from any old clothes that have small stains on, so they can be used on the dolls etc. Chrissy is really happy with these items so if anyone in BG wish to start helping by collecting items for Chrissy we would be very grateful indeed. Below is the message she sent me so you can see for yourself what she needs. Thanks a million for your support.

Good evening you wonderful lady. Please save these things. The socks will work well as legs for rag dolls and the patches can be soaked when they get here and i can use them in different ways.
I never throw any thing away old clothes ladies dresses give lots of material. bedding curtains any of it will make dolls and patchwork stockings and bags even if you sell some bags stockings or dolls or what ever else i can come up with for next year to raise money it will be put to good use

thank you for helping me to help you Christine xx

Thanks a million times over guys really apprecaite your support you can pm or Chrissy if you wish to help

Oddy xx
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Right people if you are planning on coming to the Garden Party on Sat 14th Sept we have reseved 14 rooms at the Vienna Hotel as below

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them
Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also you can click on the facebook below and confirm if you will be coming please thanks a million. Hope to see you there
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ser_joined
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 am

oddball wrote:
Right people if you are planning on coming to the Garden Party on Sat 14th Sept we have reseved 14 rooms at the Vienna Hotel as below

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also you can click on the facebook below and confirm if you will be coming please thanks a million. Hope to see you there

4 rooms book already 10 to go
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 pm

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:

The hotel Vienna has reserved 12 double/studio rooms and 2 single rooms for us for Friday 13th Sept in Silistra the room includes breakfast and evening meal at 5Olev Single and 80lev double per night We are stay in the hotel ourselves too as we all meet up for dinner that night if you would like more info plese inbox or email me thanks Berni If you wish to book direct here is the link to get the discount tell them Dimcho Orphanage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 rooms book already 10 to go

7 rooms booked so far 7 to go
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm

oddball wrote:
Things are coming together for the Garden Party - Raffle prizes are starting to come in now too. Weekend in Serberna, Clifford with a studio photos session and large toys etc - I have contact all sorts of entertainers so we just wait and see who replies.

Chrissybg our forum member has offered to make large xmas stocking and xmas bags for the children as well as rag dolls - no doubt one of these rag dolls will go in the raffle too. However, Chrissy is in need of all sorts of things so we will do our best here to help her. I have started off a box with odd socks donated from a shop - the socks are lovely colours actually see photo below. I also started cutting off buttons and moffils from any old clothes that have small stains on, so they can be used on the dolls etc. Chrissy is really happy with these items so if anyone in BG wish to start helping by collecting items for Chrissy we would be very grateful indeed. Below is the message she sent me so you can see for yourself what she needs. Thanks a million for your support.

Good evening you wonderful lady. Please save these things. The socks will work well as legs for rag dolls and the patches can be soaked when they get here and i can use them in different ways.
I never throw any thing away old clothes ladies dresses give lots of material. bedding curtains any of it will make dolls and patchwork stockings and bags even if you sell some bags stockings or dolls or what ever else i can come up with for next year to raise money it will be put to good use

Thanks a million times over guys really apprecaite your support you can pm or Chrissy if you wish to help

Oddy xx

Anybody in a position to help Chrissy with oddments including buttons, ribbons, bows, material, wool etc etc so she can make xmas stocking, bags and rag dolls for the orphanges stocking. If you can help please can you contact chrissybg

Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:

Oddy xx
[size=150:3gofcqwy]
Anybody in a position to help Chrissy with oddments including buttons, ribbons, bows, material, wool etc etc so she can make xmas stocking, bags and rag dolls for the orphanges stocking. If you can help please can you contact chrissybg

Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:54 am

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:

Oddy xx
[size=150:3squhgwr]

Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Just had confirmation that The Silistra Puppet Theatre will be coming to the Garden Party and putting on a performance for us. How wonderful is that....... Silistra Garden Party 2013 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 am

oddball wrote:
Just had confirmation that The Silistra Puppet Theatre will be coming to the Garden Party and putting on a performance for us.

Great news Berni ... do you need posters again this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:39 am

Chris wrote:
oddball wrote:
Just had confirmation that The Silistra Puppet Theatre will be coming to the Garden Party and putting on a performance for us.

Great news Berni ... do you need posters again this year?

Thank you Chris - :Thank you:for your support. as always right on the ball Yes please I am logging the info entertainers, raffle prizes, stalls, donations of cakes etc as they comes in, so will let you have all the info so you can work your magic with the poster c g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 am

oddball wrote:
I am logging the info entertainers, raffle prizes, stalls, donations of cakes etc as they comes in, so will let you have all the info so you can work your magic with the poster

Great Berni. I've already got the date and time so I can make a start ... just let me have the other info once confirmed! Silistra Garden Party 2013 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 am

Chris wrote:
oddball wrote:
I am logging the info entertainers, raffle prizes, stalls, donations of cakes etc as they comes in, so will let you have all the info so you can work your magic with the poster

Great Berni. I've already got the date and time so I can make a start ... just let me have the other info once confirmed! Silistra Garden Party 2013 1536469901

T Silistra Garden Party 2013 2706089290 g Will do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Garden Party 2013   Silistra Garden Party 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silistra Garden Party 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next