What ls Your Dream life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

My life dream is to buy over 10 acres of land to turn it into a nature reserve with many native trees and flowers.The nature reserve would consist of a very large fish pond stocked up with many species of fish and many different types of lillies,grasses and weeping willow draping over the pond.The landscape would have a couple of outlook towers,picnic tables amongst the foilage and exoctic animals roaming freely for all to enjoy who ever visits.l also was thinking of a few hobbit houses and chalets spaced out for comfort.
l would build sections from the land for breeding endangered species and then let them lose in the countrysideThis also includes,many different kinds of butterflies[especially adonus blues]and beneficial insects which can be sold to the public to fund the project.Another section would be used for growing fruit and vegatables and also growing edible fungi.The produce l have grown would be on sale in the farm shop,which will also sell many everyday products for the tourist.And next to the farm shop is with a tea room cafe.A gift shop would be of benefit to for the keen naturist.The chickens,ducks eggs would be collected and sold as free range eggs.l would breed rare farm animals as well and organize schools trips to the place.
There would be a camping area as well for those outdoor enthusiasts.The spoil from the dug out fish pond will be used for constructing many high mounds with grass and meadow flowers growing on them.The remainder of the dirt would be used to cover the hobbit houses[similar to the telly tubby houses].
l saw large plots of land for sale in the west country with planning permission on certian constructed builds for 40grand and over, and wish l had the money to build my dream.This is what l want to help and take care of natures wonder.And of course,to see the visitors faces enjoying what nature has for us to make us feel good.
l would start up a charity to aid in the protection of the wildlife and encourage an education program to help people understand the importance of our wildlife amongst us
l know it is out of reach now,since l have no funds left."
But"
,at least this dream does give me a sense of hope and maybe one day a miracle might happen.Oh Well,back to bed and dream on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 pm

I aways find a slot for it What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 am

Is your dream to be surrounded by nudists then Rakiaplease! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 am

My dream is be the only male on a packed nude beach full of beautiful women. They would all come over and ask if they could rub sun cream on my back and then......

Hang on I better PM the rest What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 am

Rakiaplease wrote:
My dream is be the only male on a packed nude beach full of beautiful women. They would all come over and ask if they could rub sun cream on my back and then......

Hang on I better PM the rest What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 3998065313

I think you have been drinking to much Rakia :Ch:and living in fantasy land What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 1006374994 What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 1006374994
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 am

Now then Willowsend...no need to be like that because it sort of happened....

I went on a nude beach once which turned out to be a GAY beach. So my dream about offers to rub sun cream came true except it was the wrong sex offering...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 2334215883
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ls Your Dream life   What ls Your Dream life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ls Your Dream life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2