altText

your dream job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

What is your dream job? and why are you not doing it?
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm

My dream job is to enjoy life,and i do
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm

most will hate this one, i enjoyed many years as a medical social worker, working with peoples diagnosis and prognosis and helping where i could. at 45 i had a stroke, knew nothing about it, but affected my memory and direction, took some time to adjust to losing skills i once had but have to accept i no longer have those skills. i could no longer write reports as my writing was affected, my memory recall was affected. so i could not do my job properly, so i was retired, thats why i came here to start a new life, albeit changed, but now accept that i have no control of what happened and not able to continue my career, not bitter, had to accept that life sometimes does not go the way you planned, my dream job which i did enjoy was taken from me due to a stroke of which there was no control. but ive accepted it now and my life is now focussed on the small pleasures that life gives. g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 am

LittleSteps wrote:
What is your dream job?
Professional Snooker Player

LittleSteps wrote:
and why are you not doing it?
I'm not good enough!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Test pilot in a brothel , sadly i never got CAA approval .
Back to top Go down
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 pm

johnbaz wrote:
Test pilot in a brothel , sadly i never got CAA approval .

your dream job 1865348797 your dream job 3356871870

For me F1 driver, can't do it cos I like a drink on a Sunday afternoon your dream job 2079180590
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

What a good post Dave , i see you support West Ham so you must have a terrific sense of humour .
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Test Pilot for Under water hang gliders g

But I can't fly your dream job 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm

I would love to have been a nurse but I just wasn't cut out for it? can't stand the site of blood but I did try and failed miserably your dream job 927475117
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am

My dream job would be the Job that GOD has, so that I could make the world a better place your dream job 2381841692

sarah
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Jet Pilot but I'm afraid of hights your dream job 927475117
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 am

I would loved to have been a Children's doctor I did try by visiting the Children's wards in hospitals but unfortunately my heart got the better of me and I knew | wouldn't be able to cope with seeing some of those poor children in the state they were your dream job 927475117
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

to teach english and possibly french in bulgaria...and why im not doing it ....coz im only 16 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your dream job Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dream job   your dream job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your dream job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1