View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

I've just been reading on another forum that the lion food store in Balchik has closed down and apparently he disappeared over night :shocked1:It seems he has done a runner from someone? so just be careful if any of you buy from him over the net because the shop is now officially closed and once you have paid if you don't get your goods where do you go Food shop closed 3998065313 For me its good news and good reddens to rubbish.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Best news I've read for ages Food shop closed 570106603 Food shop closed 570106603
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 am

davshaz wrote:
Best news I've read for ages Food shop closed 570106603 Food shop closed 570106603

It could be ..looked at one way..but then again , if he has slipped the net and no justice will be served ..is it !
ooops ... I feel another threat coming on !!!!
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 am

varnagirl wrote:
davshaz wrote:

It could be ..looked at one way..but then again , if he has slipped the net and no justice will be served ..is it !
ooops ... I feel another threat coming on !!!!

Agreed, but lets get the champagne out anyway Food shop closed 405927828
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm

This all seems very worrying to me I've looked on the website and nothing there seems to indicate that he is moving or has indeed moved which raises the question why as the owner not made this known to any potential customers, I have just looked on his site and it still says 'The British Lion Food Store, Balchik is a premier provider of quality goods to British Expats and other nationalities living and working in Bulgaria hen you have come to the right place! A store of British foodstuffs and beverages in the region of Balchik with regular deliveries throughout Bulgaria and Romania!' which is very misleading and I would have thought criminal to.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 pm

The mystery deepens and some very good points raised here so do be careful people you don't want to lose your hard earned cash.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am

Surprised at the lack of speculation about BLFS being closed. This man has caused untold misery to a member on here so I very much doubt he will give any consideration to people who have outstanding orders with him. He must be very plausible for anyone to use his shop after all the debate about him. Then again, do many people really care anymore about anything that doesn't effect them and just 'don't want to be involved'. Food shop closed 794030042
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am

??? Sorry why has the initials of the Balchik food store been deleted?
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 am

oldun wrote:
??? Sorry why has the initials of the Balchik food store been deleted?

Not sure what you mean oldun but if the store has been deleted then what great news that is Food shop closed 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 pm

I notice that the initials have been replaced now so maybe that is why you wondered what I meant Davshaz!
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Ok all clear now oldun Food shop closed 2581928987
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 am

From what I can gather from folk on another forum the this shop has gone bankrupt and I believe the shop has been repossessed
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 am

I'm not shocked to hear this, most of the time what he had for sale was well beyond its date. glad he's gone he was giving Brits a bad name. Food shop closed 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Yes its definatly closed. A freind of mine passed there today and said it closed for good, he did ask around to try and find out what has happened but no one was willing to say or they didn't know.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Got to scratch my head a bit here..just checked email inbox and I have a newsletter from British Lion Food Store, offering lots of 'out of date' cans of 'stuff' if I buy more than 100 levas worth of other items. I thought he was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food shop closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shop closed   Food shop closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food shop closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next